CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Question , If I delete a profile off my PS3 will I still have the games/dlc/content from that user ?[/QUOTE]

No

[quote name='simpsonps121']Any long time groups have openings? How would I go about finding a group?[/QUOTE]
Not that I know of. I see them pop up everyone once in a while. Your public request of one is a good start, keep checking back and posting your interest in one. I'm in one but frankly we haven't bought a game since december. I find it easier to just do the single shares for games you don't plan on keeping than you can sell them later or even for games you do want to keep, you just have to be weary of the PS3's user limit (16)

[quote name='t0rment0r']Willing to host a LONG TERM Uncharted 2 DLC group, starting with what's already come out. If you're not willing to get EVERYTHING that comes out for U2, please don't bother.
Price per share would be $2.20, includes the Multiplayer pack Bundle and the Heroes Pack (The skins)
Interested parties please PM me.

1.-t0rment0r
2.-Darklighter
3.-cervantez015 (SD)
4.-afterburning (SD)
5.-
[/QUOTE]

One slot left

Well since someone fell through on their share of the gameshare I'm left with one share of
Trine - 10
TMNT - 10
Vandal Hearts - 15
Bomberman Ultra - 10
Gunstar Heroes - 5
and
Crystal Defenders - 10
Street Fighter 2 HD Remix - 15

It is $15 if anyone is interested.

[quote name='simpsonps121']Question on gamesharing -

Do you all typically keep these groups active? Buying 3 or 4 games/things a month? Or do you just join for 1 game?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

You need to clear your PM inbox, it's full so PM me when you can.

Gone! All slots filled.

Here's a list of all the content we have so far:

Burnout Paradise (Full Game+All DLC)
High Velocity Bowling
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Madden NFL Arcade
Battlefield 1943
Hustle Kings
Peggle
Bomberman Ultra
Everyday Shooter
Fat Princess
Age Of Booty
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty
Wheel Of Fortune
Uno
Trine
Flower
Smash Cars
Mortal Kombat II
Zen Pinball+Street Fighter 2 Table Add-On
Little Big Planet Pirates Of The Carribean Add-On (Costumes & Level Kit)
Bioshock 2 Gamestop Pre-Order 2 Bonus Characters for online multiplayer
God Of War 3 Demo
Qore Annual Subscription
Modnation Racer Premium Theme
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Uncharted 2 MP Pack Bundle (online multiplayer maps+characters)
Heavy Rain Chapter 1 Episode (stand alone dlc) *pending until March 4th release*
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time Discovery Pack
Various Themes from Battlefield 1943, Killzone 2, Fat Princess, Little Big Planet, Qore, etc.

Getting pretty soon:

GTA IV DLC (both add-on's)
Siren: Blood Curse
RE5 DLC
PS1 Classics
Mega Man 10
Tecmo Bowl

Last edited by a moderator:
Got couple DLC's and games for sale -

Both Motorstorm Pacific Rift DLC's - $4
Mega Man 9 + all Add-ons - $3

Siren : Blood Curse Episodes 1-12 (All of 'em) ALSO it comes with a share of Echochrome - $8

PM me if interested !

I have two Dynamic themes for gameshare. Wipeout Fury, Motor Storm Pacific Rift. I am interested in gamesharing this for a game or so.

[quote name='TylDurden']Not that I know of. I see them pop up everyone once in a while. Your public request of one is a good start, keep checking back and posting your interest in one. I'm in one but frankly we haven't bought a game since december. I find it easier to just do the single shares for games you don't plan on keeping than you can sell them later or even for games you do want to keep, you just have to be weary of the PS3's user limit (16)[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyhting came out that is worthwhile in terms of full games.

Perhaps we should talk to the other members and see if we all have the same games so that we can at least purchase the DLC.

[quote name='jgiovanni']I don't think anyhting came out that is worthwhile in terms of full games.

Perhaps we should talk to the other members and see if we all have the same games so that we can at least purchase the DLC.[/QUOTE]
Ya, no problem. I'm in a PSP Gameshare group thats been on fire lately. Catching up on older PSP games. Good new ones coming out. As far as DLC I often buy them than sell them after I get rid of the game but I'm up for anything available on PSN.

[quote name='intoxicated662']Looking for 1 member to join this long term group. Group has 4 slots used and 1 left available for download of everything mentioned below immediately. Asking for $60 or best offer in PSN cards as the credit will go towards the account for future purchases. Pm me! *pending*
Here's a list of all the content we have so far:

Burnout Paradise (Full Game+All DLC)
High Velocity Bowling
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Madden NFL Arcade
Battlefield 1943
Hustle Kings
Peggle
Bomberman Ultra
Everyday Shooter
Fat Princess
Age Of Booty
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty
Wheel Of Fortune
Uno
Trine
Flower
Smash Cars
Mortal Kombat II
Zen Pinball+Street Fighter 2 Table Add-On
Little Big Planet Pirates Of The Carribean Add-On (Costumes & Level Kit)
Bioshock 2 Gamestop Pre-Order 2 Bonus Characters for online multiplayer
God Of War 3 Demo
Qore Annual Subscription
Netflix
Modnation Racer Premium Theme
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Uncharted 2 MP Pack Bundle (online multiplayer maps+characters)
Heavy Rain Chapter 1 Episode (stand alone dlc) *pending until March 4th release*
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time Discovery Pack
Various Themes from Battlefield 1943, Killzone 2, Fat Princess, Little Big Planet, Qore, etc.

Getting pretty soon:

GTA IV DLC (both add-on's)
Siren: Blood Curse
RE5 DLC
PS1 Classics
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='simpsonps121']Any long time groups have openings? How would I go about finding a group?[/QUOTE]
Like that. /\ as you can see you may be rebuying games or paying a rather large buy in. Tis not all bad though, you're gonna get a ton of games for a really good price and as you'll notice he says "best offer" so you'll even be getting them at a better price than someone paid before.

taking 3$ paypal for a share or fatprincess and you also get the pain dynmic theme
i also have accounts with other games so just frop me a line
thanks

Would anyone be interested in a PixelJunk group? All the PixelJunk games and encores. I hope this could also become a long term group for any additional games or encores to come out.

Monsters, Eden, and Racers - $19.99
Shooter - $9.99
Monsters Encore - $5.99
Eden Encore - $5.99

Total - $41.96, or $8.39 per person with 5 shares.

I would rather get Amazon gift cards as payment since I would buy the 3 pack and maybe the others off of Amazon but would take PayPal if needed.

If anyone is interested let me know by PM and/or post here.

1. PenguinoMF
2. MasterMetall (GameTZ)
3. evilboi
4. Denzalo
5. ***Open****

[quote name='drobaby']taking 3$ paypal for a share or fatprincess and you also get the pain dynmic theme
i also have accounts with other games so just frop me a line
thanks[/QUOTE]

Your PMs are full. Send me one, I'm interested.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']So no one wants to get the Wipeout HD pack?[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the game and expansion pack or just one or the other? I already have the game and just need the expansion pack.

On another note:
Is anyone interested in a Lego Rock Band key $10/5 people = $2 per person
and the Burnout Paradise DLC only (no game) for $20/5 people = $5 per person

I have never set up a group (only joined a few) but would do it if there is interest. Thanks

I'm going to be starting a long term Rock Band DLC and track pack group. We're looking to get lots of Rock Band DLC as well as track packs (Lego RB, original RB, etc). I've got a few members already. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

1. tenchim86
2. BanetheInsane
3. intoxicated662

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Would anyone be interested in a PixelJunk group? All the PixelJunk games and encores. I hope this could also become a long term group for any additional games or encores to come out.

Shooter - $9.99
Monsters Encore - $5.99
Eden Encore - $5.99

I would rather get Amazon gift cards as payment since I would buy the 3 pack and maybe the others off of Amazon but would take PayPal if needed.

1. PenguinoMF
2. MasterMetall (GameTZ)
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open[/QUOTE]

count me in

[quote name='kurrptsenate']if you could charge me $2 less as I have no need for a second copy of shooter, yes

you could sell the share to someone else[/QUOTE]

Nope, that would be impossible...the minute you download something from the account, all the other content is locked.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']if you could charge me $2 less as I have no need for a second copy of shooter, yes

you could sell the share to someone else[/QUOTE]

No, he would not be able to. You can only gameshare an account with 5 people TOTAL. Doesn't matter if they download 1 thing or download 20. Once they download anything they activate the account on their ps3, and an account can only be activated on 5 PS3.

[quote name='dragonjud']Nope, that would be impossible...the minute you download something from the account, all the other content is locked.[/QUOTE]

well damn...

this would only be my second game share so i really have no clue

[quote name='cupcakex1']Got couple DLC's and games for sale -

Both Motorstorm Pacific Rift DLC's - $4
Mega Man 9 + all Add-ons - $3

Siren : Blood Curse Episodes 1-12 (All of 'em) ALSO it comes with a share of Echochrome - $8

PM me if interested ![/QUOTE]

Siren Episodes 1-12 w/ Echochrome - $7 now.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']well damn...

this would only be my second game share so i really have no clue[/QUOTE]

Just sell off your current share, then join the group. Easy enough.

I have two Dynamic themes for gameshare. Wipeout Fury, Motor Storm Pacific Rift. I am interested in gamesharing this for a game or so.

have Little big planet psn codes (contains pirates costume and pirate creator kit), send your offer via pm.

Resident evil 5 dlc group 3.80 a person thanks RPG, 3 slots left for downloading Versus is $5, Story addons are $5 each (x2), Costume packs are $2 each (x2) -> comes to $19 total, $3.80 a person.

PLEASE PM ME!

1.Phantasyx
2.arnoldhead
3.Be3fJerky

4.open
5.open

They all should be ready to DL around the 4th and info would be given out after everyone pays THX!

[quote name='El-Producto']Just a freindly warning. It looks like our game share group got banned from PSN. No details yet as to why, but just be careful.[/QUOTE]

please explain in more detail

[quote name='phantasyx']have Little big planet psn codes (contains pirates costume and pirate creator kit), send your offer via pm.

Resident evil 5 dlc group 3.80 a person thanks RPG, 3 slots left for downloading Versus is $5, Story addons are $5 each (x2), Costume packs are $2 each (x2) -> comes to $19 total, $3.80 a person.

PLEASE PM ME!

1.Phantasyx
2.arnoldhead
3.Be3fJerky
4.open
5.open

They all should be ready to DL around the 4th and info would be given out after everyone pays THX![/QUOTE]

I am going to ask my friend. If he is down, than we would take up slot 4 and 5. I will let you know.

[quote name='kapkorn']Would like to do a share of 3 on 3 NHL Arcade, I need 2 slots however.[/QUOTE]

Count me in.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I am going to ask my friend. If he is down, than we would take up slot 4 and 5. I will let you know.[/QUOTE]
please send me a pm then!

i have SOCOM account for sell that comes with guilty gears psp game
just make me an offer. i also have the games i listed a few pages back

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Would anyone be interested in a PixelJunk group? All the PixelJunk games and encores. I hope this could also become a long term group for any additional games or encores to come out.

Shooter - $9.99
Monsters Encore - $5.99
Eden Encore - $5.99

1. PenguinoMF
2. MasterMetall (GameTZ)
3. evilboi
4. Denzalo
5. ***Open****[/QUOTE]

I can take the final spot if it is still open, I can pay through paypal, can we also get flower too if the other members want it?

I guess I am starting a group for Burnout Paradise + DLC content. Cost is $30 / 5 will be $6 each.

1. Me
2. **** OPEN ****
3. mbounouk
4. ChaosKnight
5. vherub

Someone backed out...1 open slot

Send me a PM if interested.

Is there any groups open for the Borderlands - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC? Might also be interested in Mad Moxxi DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back