Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 shares on 1 account with:

1. Shatter ($8)
2. Critter Crunch ($7)
3. Trine ($20)
4. Pixeljunk Shooter ($10)
5. Lemmings ($6)
6. LBP Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit ($6)
7. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD ($15)
8. Uncharted 2 DLC - Drake's Fortune Map & Skin Packs ($6)
9. detuned

Interested in trades primarily. Purchases would be $15 (paypal gift).
Some titles i'm interested in:

Call of Duty Classic, Cuboid, Crash Commando, Soldner-X, Prince of Persia Classic and any other new titles I don't have.

PM if interested.

[quote name='evilboi']super puzzle fighter II for $4.99 game share group

-cytmike
-evilboi
-smarkbran
-open
-open

2 more slots
[/QUOTE]
2 slots people get on this, for a buck!

I've got a question about hosting with a credit card. I know that there are such things as a one-time use digital credit cards. I can't find any information on it though. First off, can these be used for gamesharing purposes? Also, what the heck are these things called officially?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I've got a question about hosting with a credit card. I know that there are such things as a one-time use digital credit cards. I can't find any information on it though. First off, can these be used for gamesharing purposes? Also, what the heck are these things called officially?[/QUOTE]

It's definitely a great feature that I use all the time (on my Citi card), but it depends on your credit card.

have shares of
resident evil direct cut
lbp water kit
red alert classic
fat princess
high volocity bowling
syphon filter 1
kz map 1
tmnt
socom(whole account)
flower
and a few more

[quote name='jlhiowa']It's definitely a great feature that I use all the time (on my Citi card), but it depends on your credit card.

[/QUOTE]

So there isn't one you can just make without an actual credit card? I'd like just to add the funds through Paypal. My bank takes forever for Paypal transfers to register (nonetheless finish).

I'm starting up a few gameshares if I can get enough interest in the following:

Hotshots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete DLC GameShare:

• Contains all HotShots DLC, including all four costume packs, all add-on characters, and all add-on levels.
  • Price per share: $5.58.
Slots Open:
1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. johnnyrocker360

The Force Unleashed Complete DLC Gameshare:

• Contains all Force Unleashed DLC (2 Character Packs, 3 Mission Packs)
  • Price per share: $7.99
1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. floormat

I will be willing to host both of these groups, just need to get 5 people for each group before starting each one. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will add you to the list. I accept paypal "gifted" payments, and I've already started up a few gameshares with no problems. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be starting a long term Rock Band DLC and track pack group. We're looking to get lots of Rock Band DLC as well as track packs (Lego RB, original RB, etc). I've got a few members already. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

1. tenchim86
2. BanetheInsane
3. intoxicated662

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I'm starting up a few gameshares if I can get enough interest in the following:

• Contains all HotShots DLC, including all four costume packs, all add-on characters, and all add-on levels.
Slots Open:
1. GaveUpTomorrow

[/QUOTE]

Count me in for this.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I'm starting up a few gameshares if I can get enough interest in the following:

Slots Open:
1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. johnnyrocker360
[/QUOTE]

Yep, count me in!

PSN Gameshare Preorder for Megaman 10, to be released March 11, 2010

Slot 1: iamthekiller
Slot 2: GaveUpTomorrow
Slot 3: CaptainJoel
Slot 4: Purkeynator
Slot 5: open

PM me to secure a share for $2 each - ONE slot remains as of 3/10.

[quote name='humanremains2']Is anyone interested in gamesharing all of the resident evil 5 gold content? I may not get the costume packs if there is no interest in them though.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I am. I'm not really interested in the costume packs though.

[quote name='iamthekiller']PSN Gameshare Preorder for Megaman 10, to be released March 11, 2010

Slot 1: iamthekiller
Slot 2: open
Slot 3: open
Slot 4: open
Slot 5: open

PM me to secure a share for $2 each.[/QUOTE]

Sure, why not! Count me in.

I'm going to be starting a long term Rock Band DLC and track pack group. We're looking to get lots of Rock Band DLC as well as track packs (Lego RB, original RB, etc). I've got a few members already. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

1. tenchim86
2. BanetheInsane
3. intoxicated662
4. Frap007

Just one more slot open, guys! We'll be purchasing songs soon. I already have the rock band export key and lego rock band songs on the account.

Looking to start or join a RE5 sharing group for Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape. I'm open to getting the costume classes, but I'd rather not.

I also have the following shares for sale:

$2 Burnout Paradise Party Pack DLC
$0.60 fl0w DLC
$3 Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty
$5 PixelJunk Shooter, Shatter, LBP Ezio costume
$8 Spelunkers HD, Outrun Online Arcade, Linger in Shadows, Dark Mist + DLC
$4 Trine

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking to start or join a RE5 sharing group for Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape. I'm open to getting the costume classes, but I'd rather not.

$0.60 fl0w DLC
$4 Trine[/QUOTE]

Your pm box is full.

Hey you still selling the burnout dlc share and the pixel junk shooter/shatter dlc? I'm interested in both of them. Hit me up if you still have them.

* Contains all Force Unleashed DLC (2 Character Packs, 3 Mission Packs)
* Price per share: $7.99

1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. floormat

mostly looking for the extra missions but would be willing to go for the extra characters if need be. Thanks

Still looking to fill these groups. Let me know if you are interested:

Slots Open:
1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. johnnyrocker360
3. Denzalo
4. dragonjud
5. Purkeynator

1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. floormat

I will be willing to host both of these groups, just need to get 5 people for each group before starting each one. If you are interested, send me a PM or post here and I will add you to the list. I accept paypal "gifted" payments, and I've already started up a few gameshares with no problems. Let me know if you are interested.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking to start or join a RE5 sharing group for Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape. I'm open to getting the costume classes, but I'd rather not.

$0.60 fl0w DLC
$4 Trine[/QUOTE]

Do you still have that share of R&C: Quest for Booty? If so, I am interested.

Got all the Siren episodes & echochrome on the some share for $6 !
Some jackass changed the damn password on the account.

assassins creed II mission packs 6.99+3.99 = $11 or 2.20 a share. looking to buy a share from someone or looking to start a group if there is interest in one. Thanks

Didn't really care for the pixel junk games too much

selling share of
Pixel Junk Monsters
Pixel Junk Eden + DLC
Pixel Junk Shooter

I'd take 7.00 for all

Grab an umbrella because it's about to rain...Heavy! This group will purchase all the upcoming Heavy Rain DLC episodes.

Heavy Rain DLC Group
1. aaronmills
2. BanetheInsane
3. Supreme
4. groz24
5. mbounouk

**UPDATE: GROUP IS NOW FULL. I'll send a PM to everyone with my PayPal info and account log-in info late tonight once I have the account created.

Payment must be sent via PayPal gift (preferred so there are no fees) or Amazon Payments. Each episode is expected to cost $4.99 so that breaks down to $1 per person. I have access to The Taxidermist so once we have five members in the group and are all paid-up, we can download it.

I will join the Hot Shots Golf group! tried to start one up myself a few months ago but nobody wanted to.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Still looking to fill these groups. Let me know if you are interested:

Slots Open:
1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. johnnyrocker360
3. Denzalo
4. dragonjud

1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. floormat

I will be willing to host both of these groups, just need to get 5 people for each group before starting each one. If you are interested, send me a PM or post here and I will add you to the list. I accept paypal "gifted" payments, and I've already started up a few gameshares with no problems. Let me know if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

A buck a piece right? What the hell, I'm in.

[quote name='evilboi']Super puzzle fighter II for $4.99 game share group

-cytmike
-evilboi
-smarkbran
-best1here
-open

1 more slot
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Purkeynator']I will join the Hot Shots Golf group! tried to start one up myself a few months ago but nobody wanted to.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, that makes 5! :) I'll be sending a PM out to everyone soon!

Still 3 more spots open for a Force Unleashed gameshare. Send me a message if you would like in!

1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. floormat

Still selling two shares of the following, $3 paypal gift:

PixelJunk Eden / Monsters / Racers
LittleBigPlanet Pirates of the Carribbean Levels / Costumes

Hey guys!

Wondering if anyone wants to gameshare the new Dragon Age:Origins Awakening DLC. Its like $40.
If its five slots it would be $8 each.

Also looking for
Ratchet & Clank: Quest 4 Booty
and other Dragon Age DLC.

please email me
thx a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back