CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone interested in starting another group for all three Borderlands DLC packs?
I just got the game today and found it pretty ironic that a DLC group had just closed.

[quote name='iamthekiller']PSN Gameshare Preorder for Megaman 10, to be released March 11, 2010

Slot 1: iamthekiller
Slot 2: GaveUpTomorrow
Slot 3: CaptainJoel
Slot 4: Purkeynator
Slot 5: halfbent

[/quote]

All slots filled and paid. I'm not home right now - will be able to download and share Saturday morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='halfbent']Still selling two shares of the following, $3 paypal gift:

PixelJunk Eden / Monsters / Racers
LittleBigPlanet Pirates of the Carribbean Levels / Costumes[/QUOTE]

Ok, I am in. Let me know.

This is a little last minute, but I was going to get the Penny Arcade Adventures bundle and figured I'd see if anyone was interested in a share of it. It'd be a $3 PayPal gift.

Looking for the Dragon Age: Origins Awakening DLC.
If anyone is looking to start a gameshare, please PM me.

Or any other Dragon Age DLC
Also Ratchet & Clank Quest For Booty

Thx a bunch

My ps3 was in for repairs during the good capcom deals so I would like to start a share.
This will be for,
Super Street Fighter II HD remix, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Super Stardust, Fat Princess, and Final Fantasy Tactics.

So each share would be 13 dollars.

1. Mr. Slippery

Gameshare for:
Dragon Age Origins: Return to Ostagar
Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City

$17 per person

1. DoubleStop
2. Bamm
3. firex1
4. mbounouk

One share left, get it while it's hot! $3 paypal (or trade)

PixelJunk Eden / Monsters / Racers
LittleBigPlanet Pirates of the Carribbean Levels / Costumes

Checking Interest.

Due to the 16 users account limit and I'm getting close to it I wanted to try a bulk buy.

Here's 6 Games I wanted to see if I can get 4 more that want to do a bulk buy. Cellfactor is a low want but it's cheap this week.

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars Sale $4.99
Crystal Defenders - $9.99
GTI Club+ & Car Pack Add on - $11.98
Brain Challenge + Add on - $6.98
Polar Panic - $9.99
Zuma - $9.99

$10.78 Per member if I can get 5 people.

I was wondering if anyone started or would like to start a share for the RE5 Untold Stories DLC. It has both expansions and the bonus skins. Each share would cost $2.50 according to my math. Anyone interested?

I'm going to be starting a long term Rock Band DLC and track pack group. We're looking to get lots of Rock Band DLC as well as track packs (Lego RB, original RB, etc). I've got a few members already. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

1. tenchim86
2. BanetheInsane
3. intoxicated662
4. Frap007

Just one more slot open, guys! We'll be purchasing songs soon. I already have the rock band export key and lego rock band songs on the account.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I was wondering if anyone started or would like to start a share for the RE5 Untold Stories DLC. It has both expansions and the bonus skins. Each share would cost $2.50 according to my math. Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

Besides the two expansions and two bonus skin packs, what other DLC exists? A verses mode, and what else? I am interested in ALL of the content, and so would my friend.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Besides the two expansions and two bonus skin packs, what other DLC exists? A verses mode, and what else? I am interested in ALL of the content, and so would my friend.[/QUOTE]
I believe Versus is the only other DLC there is.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']okay I have a share with the following

Penny Arcade Episodes 1 & 2
Age of Booty

I only have 2 spots left
I am asking for a $5 amazon giftcard[/QUOTE]

Just for anyone who is interested -

Penny Arcade 1&2 is currently available for $14.99
Age of Booty is available for $4.99

Which makes this worth $20, so I wonder why he is charging $1 more than the normal (cost/5 = price of one share)

[quote name='groz24']This is a little last minute, but I was going to get the Penny Arcade Adventures bundle and figured I'd see if anyone was interested in a share of it. It'd be a $3 PayPal gift.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in this, I already have the first one but don't wanna pay $15 for the 2nd. If you can get the rest, consider me in.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Anybody want to host Mega Man 10.[/QUOTE]

I'll host, anyone else?

*Edit*

Already joined a group about an hour after I wrote this. Thanks!

[quote name='rpnguyen']Just for anyone who is interested -

Which makes this worth $20, so I wonder why he is charging $1 more than the normal (cost/5 = price of one share)[/QUOTE]

'Cause his math skills are awesome just like he is.:)

Battlefield 1943 Gameshare anyone, I am new to gamesharing but would like to start if people have slots left please post which games are available please.

[quote name='rpnguyen']Just for anyone who is interested -

Which makes this worth $20, so I wonder why he is charging $1 more than the normal (cost/5 = price of one share)[/QUOTE]

if you watch his post, he's always trying to rip people.

Any interest in or already existing Beatles Rock Band DLC groups out there?

Game is $30 (shipped) on amazon, just seeing if I can give it some legs.

Wanting and willing to buy into:

Penny Arcade Episode I & II
Borderlands: Armory of General Knoxx
Borderlands: Mad Moxxi
Megaman 10
Fat Princess

Just send me a message with what you got, thanks!

2 shares left for this stuff. $25 per share, no commitment to buy any more games for it:

Fat Princess
Gunstar Heroes
Marvel vs Capcom 2
LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
Burnout Paradise Complete
Pixel Junk Shooter
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Wolfenstein 3d
Super Street Fighter 2 HD
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD
Super Stardust HD
Age of Booty
Free Stuff:
God of War 3 Demo
LBP: Chinese New Year, Groundhog Day, Valentines Day, Pirates of the Carribean Pack

I have a quick question if I have more than 5 ps3s shared already can i deactivate A and activate B, then deactivate B after I'm done and reactivate the A without redownloading all the dlc.

[quote name='Bamm']2 shares left for this stuff. $25 per share, no commitment to buy any more games for it:

Fat Princess
Gunstar Heroes
Marvel vs Capcom 2
LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
Burnout Paradise Complete
Pixel Junk Shooter
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Wolfenstein 3d
Super Street Fighter 2 HD
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD
Super Stardust HD
Age of Booty
Free Stuff:
God of War 3 Demo
LBP: Chinese New Year, Groundhog Day, Valentines Day, Pirates of the Carribean Pack[/QUOTE]

hahaha when i first read this it looked like .25 a share i was like a quarter sure but something has to be up with this...

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I was wondering if anyone started or would like to start a share for the RE5 Untold Stories DLC. It has both expansions and the bonus skins. Each share would cost $2.50 according to my math. Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]
Checking again if there is any interest.

[quote name='hqn101']I have a quick question if I have more than 5 ps3s shared already can i deactivate A and activate B, then deactivate B after I'm done and reactivate the A without redownloading all the dlc.[/QUOTE]

If I'm reading that right, the answer is yes. You can have the games/dlc from your account downloaded to a hundred PS3s if you want to. :lol: However, only five can be activated at any one time.

If you de-activate one PS3, you can leave all your downloaded items on your system...you just can't use any of that content until it's re-activated again later.

[quote name='aaronmills']If I'm reading that right, the answer is yes. You can have the games/dlc from your account downloaded to a hundred PS3s if you want to. :lol: However, only five can be activated at any one time.

If you de-activate one PS3, you can leave all your downloaded items on your system...you just can't use any of that content until it's re-activated again later.[/QUOTE]

If thats the case thats awesome, i need to hop on this bandwagon

I want to grab Mega Man 10, but as I'm running out of profile slots, I'm going to see if anyone is interested in getting anything else, even if it's not out or not coming out in the next week or so.

For instance, I'm almost definitely going to get Sonic 4, Castle Crashers, Bonk: Brink of Extinction, (maybe) Blade Kitten, and Blue Toad Murder Files (if it turns out to not have any crippling flaws). Not really looking to put together a huge long term group as I usually won't spend more than $10 a month on downloadable stuff, but still can't bring myself to use up a profile slot for a single game.

[quote name='larryface']Is deleting the profiles you've used not an option? I'm asking because I don't know :)[/QUOTE]

If you delete the profile, the game is gone as well.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']If you delete the profile, the game is gone as well.[/QUOTE]

Technically, if you delete the profile, the game will still be there.

However, you will NOT be able to play the game anywhere. It will just take up space on your hd until you add the profile back.

[quote name='larryface']Is deleting the profiles you've used not an option? I'm asking because I don't know :)[/QUOTE]

I was about to ask this. Because I deleted the profile linked to some games I got and it said something about copyright error. The only game that still worked was Age of Booty.

[quote name='zenithyoda']

1. Assassin Creed 2
- Battle of Forli
- Bonfire of the Vanities

2. Call of Duty: MW2
- Map Packs

3. Heavy Rain
- Heavy Rain Chronicles Episodes
- Dynamic Theme??

If interested, send me a PM. If I get enough response, I will make a group.[/QUOTE]

1. zenithyoda
2. skylinersx
3. akmgmer
4. arrrggghhh

AC2 DLC is already bought and ready to download. So is the Preorder Heavy Rain DLC and Dynamic Theme.
I will buy all the DLCs, and only request payment at the end. Woohoo!

DON'T request to join this group if you aren't gonna get these games. I've already had 2 people leave this group, so don't be a fucking asshole. Thanks!

I also have the following accounts that I need to get rid off. PM me an offer. Will sell for CHEAP!!

Disgaea 3 DLC (most of them. I will offer a list if interested)

Thanks!

[quote name='zenithyoda']
1. zenithyoda
2. skylinersx
3. akmgmer
4. arrrggghhh

[/b]
AC2 DLC is already bought and ready to download. So is the Preorder Heavy Rain DLC and Dynamic Theme.
I will buy all the DLCs, and only request payment at the end. Woohoo!

DON'T request to join this group if you aren't gonna get these games. I've already had 2 people leave this group, so don't be a fucking asshole. Thanks!

I also have the following accounts that I need to get rid off. PM me an offer. Will sell for CHEAP!!

Disgaea 3 DLC (most of them. I will offer a list if interested)

Thanks![/QUOTE]

unless i am misunderstanding your post I am looking to buy into group 1 assasins creed. 3.99 each so 8 dollars or 1.60 a share for it correct?

or is the group for all 3 sets?

also interested in the disgaea content. whats offered with it ?? Thanks.

Alrighty, I'm looking for people that might be interested in a group for a couple of games. With so many awesome games and an account limit of 16, I'm making this group to get the most out of each account. It's not really a long term gameshare group (I can't spend a fortune each month on PSN games) but just a group looking to get a few of the big releases.

Right now I'm interested in buying the following games, and would send PMs whenever each was about a week away, so that I could get payment.

So far I have myself and best1here, but three others would be welcome. The confirmed games we want to get are:
Mega Man 10 (obviously already out, so we'd get this immediately)
Castle Crashers
Bonk: Brink of Extinction
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
(potentially) Blue Toad Murder Files
(potentially) Blade Kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back