CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a warning, avoid getting involved with coleipoo in a gameshare situation. I am/was a member of 2 gameshare groups he led. The first was banned for unknown reasons by PSN, and he did next to nothing to rectify the situation, despite the fact that some of the members didn't get all of the games paid for. The second group we have each contributed 20 dollars, and he has spent 10 so far. Still has 10 dollars each, and has not responded to any of my, or other members pm's, despite having regular forum activity.

Anyone out there have a Singstar group or is interested in starting one? I am just trying to get a feel if there are people out there.

reply here and/or PM me.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']You can't share Singstar DLC, it's locked to one console and to change consoles you have to deal with Sony directly.[/QUOTE]

Ah, good to know. Thanks !!!

Just a heads up that the second Joe Danger share filled up and has been completed:

1 - anawrot
2 - DrAndonuts
3 - GameUpTomorrow
4 - blurrz
5 - smarkbran

Thanks!

i am looking to trade some games i have for joe danger
i am also looking to start up a group and we each add funds to the account and decide what to buy from there
if interested post here or send me a pm

[quote name='ryushe']OK, since no one's doing a MGS:peace Walker group, would anyone be interested in it if I was to start it up?

Let me know.[/QUOTE]
Still nothing guys??

[quote name='TehFlame']I'd be interested in joining[/QUOTE]

Sounds good but I don't know anything. I don't know how to start a group or join a group. All i know is how to send money through paypal.

I might make a Joe Danger group... I joined the first group to have advertised this but we've yet to get it.

If it's not bought tonight I will make a group, buy it myself, then pass out login info to those who PM me and clear PP.

[quote name='x9248']I might make a Joe Danger group... I joined the first group to have advertised this but we've yet to get it.

If it's not bought tonight I will make a group, buy it myself, then pass out login info to those who PM me and clear PP.[/QUOTE]

PMed

Hi I have the following content up for share:

Soldner-X 2 Bundle (Himmelssturmer + Final Prototype)
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
CoD: MW2 Stimulus Map Pack
Burnout Paradise (Game only)
Voodoo Dice
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse (Episode 1 only)
Joe Danger
Death Track: Resurrection
Uncharted 2 DLC (All 3 packs)
Valkyria Chronicles DLC (All 4 pieces of DLC)

Share price is $20

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone want to make a group? i can host the group and we will vote on what to buy... i can take lead and start the group off with a 20$ psn card. if interested then post here or shoot me a pm

[quote name='x9248']Ok, Joe Danger group going. Game already bought, $3 per slot, paypal only.

3 slots left. PM me[/QUOTE]

2 slots left now.

Edit: No slots left.

I would like to be in the joe danger group also. if anyone is starting a group I would like to join would like it to be a long time deal though, can contribute 20 dollars or more a month, just got a ps3 and would like to catch up on games.

GOW III and KillZone 2 DLC for sale
I'm looking to sell one share from two seperate DLC gameshares: God of War III and KillZone 2.

KILLZONE 2 MAP PACKS ($3.60 for one share)
- Includes all three map packs: "Steel & Titanium"..."Flash & Thunder"..."Napalm & Cordite".
- Each pack costs $5.99 for a total of $17.97. Divide that by five shares and you're looking at $3.60 for all three packs.

GOD OF WAR III DLC ($9 for one share)
- Includes everything available.
- Every skin: Dominus (Ultimate Edition), Phantom of Chaos, Morpheus, Apollo and Forgotten Warrior.
- Challenge of Exile (Ultimate Edition)
- GOWIII Kratos Dynamic Theme
- When I joined this group, the initial cost was $9 because that's how much the guy charged us. I'd just like to get my money back on it.

If you're interested in either of these gameshares, drop me a PM. I'm looking for PayPal in return.

Thanks!

[quote name='gbpackers94']I'm looking for both the DLC for MW2. Please PM if you have it.[/QUOTE]

The second DLC is only available on the Xbox 360. The PS3 will be getting it in early July

Really want to download Pain if anyone has a group. I'll join a group with just the game or including DLC.
Also want Singstar DLC.

[quote name='ryushe']Man...this thread is becoming really lame. Every few other post everyone asks for the same games over and over and over again...[/QUOTE]

if you don't like what you see, you can also start a new group.
otherwise, please leave this "lame" thread. :roll:

[quote name='wbc1228']if you don't like what you see, you can also start a new group.
otherwise, please leave this "lame" thread. :roll:[/QUOTE]I did/am trying to start groups all the time, but every five or so post are people asking for shares of Joe Danger and/or MW2 maps packs. What's even more annoying is you have people posting this as if it's so hard to PM the person that just posted that they have shares open for the same thing they're asking for.

Like, really guys?

Anyone have the COD: MW2 Map pack? We can get the 2nd one too when it comes out in July. Oh and I'm still looking for Wipeout HD and Wipeout Fury. Thanks.

[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']I would like to be in the joe danger group also. if anyone is starting a group I would like to join would like it to be a long time deal though, can contribute 20 dollars or more a month, just got a ps3 and would like to catch up on games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='frombrknwings']Looking for the following games:
Joe Danger
The Price is right
Death Track:Ressurection
mega man 10[/QUOTE]

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Looking for Joe Danger.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Denzalo']Still after Joe Danger if anybody is setting it up![/QUOTE]

[quote name='BuckyLastard']Looking for Joe Danger , Paypal ready :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='evilboi']looking for joe danger[/QUOTE]
One of you make a Joe Danger group already :p

So what? Don't worry about what other people do, worry about yourself. All you're doing is making irrelevant posts... and hence now making my post irrelevant :roll:

Im Hosting a Gameshare for Joe Danger
$3 Per share
Members:

1) frombrknwings
2)BuckyLastard
3)hockeyfun66@
4)evilboi
5)

PM if interested,Once we get all Members ill PM everyone to have you send payment and from there I will purchase the game and share all login info

1 More slot open let me know so we can get this game downloaded!!

I have 2 shared accounts available for purchase. PM me for details and only serious offers. Accepting amazon gift card as payment or Paypal. *I will let the 1st account go for $20 & the 2nd account go for $100 or best offer. Buy both account shares for $100 flat! I cannot separate any items so it's either buy it all as listed per account or nothing. Also, it's 1 share on each account that I am selling.* Here is what's on each account:

1st account has the following:

Droplitz
Comet Cash
Burnout Paradise Hawker Mech
Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars Collection
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Super Stardust HD Team Pack
Super Stardust HD
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
Lumines Supernova
Magic Orbz
Magic Orbz Winter Pack
Magic Orbz Booster Pack
Battle Fantasia
Socom Confrontation: Cold Front Map Pack
Little Big Planet Killzone Mini-Pack
Little Big Planet ICO Costume Pack
Little Big Planet Watchmen Costume Pack
Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme
Afrika Dynamic Theme

2nd account has:

Qore Annual Subscription
Burnout Paradise (Full Game+All DLC)
High Velocity Bowling
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Madden NFL Arcade
Battlefield 1943
Hustle Kings
Peggle
Bomberman Ultra
Everyday Shooter
Fat Princess
Age Of Booty
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty
Wheel Of Fortune
Uno
Trine
Flower
Smash Cars
Mortal Kombat II
Zen Pinball
Zen Pinball Street Fighter 2 Table Add-On
Zen Pinball Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table Add-On
Little Big Planet Pirates Of The Carribean Add-On (Costumes & Level Kit)
Bioshock 2 Gamestop Pre-Order 2 Bonus Characters for online multiplayer
Modnation Racer Premium Theme
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Uncharted 2 MP Pack Bundle (online multiplayer maps+characters)
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time Discovery Pack
Various Themes from Battlefield 1943, Killzone 2, Fat Princess, Little Big Planet, Qore, etc.
Greed Corp
PixelJunk Racers
PixelJunk Monsters
PixelJunk Eden
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Penny Arcade Episode 1
Penny Arcade Episode 2
Alien Vs. Predator Multiplayer Skins (Gamestop Pre-Order Bonus)
Resident Evil 5 Vesus Mode
Resident Evil 5 Lost In Nightmares
Resident Evil 5 Desperate Escape
Mega Man 10
Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars
1942: Joint Strike
Gravity Crash
God Of War 3 PS3 Theme Mountain Dew Promotion
Lost Planet 2 Online Multiplayer Demo
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Eye Of Indra Motion Comics 1-4 Bundle
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Eye Of Indra Multiplayer 2 Skin Pack
Echochrome
TMNT Turtles In Time Re-Shelled
Cuboid
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad Of Gay Tony
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost And Damned
Wipeout HD
TV Show King
Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion Pack
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Map Pack
Heavy Rain: The Taxidermist Chronicles Chapter 1 DLC

(I will take 2 x 4000 microsoft points codes for both accounts or best offer also)

$3 Per share
Members:

1) frombrknwings
2)BuckyLastard
3)hockeyfun66@
4)evilboi
5)

PM if interested,Once we get all Members ill PM everyone to have you send payment and from there I will purchase the game and share all login info

1 More slot open let me know so we can get this game downloaded!!

[quote name='x9248']So what? Don't worry about what other people do, worry about yourself. All you're doing is making irrelevant posts... and hence now making my post irrelevant :roll:[/QUOTE]Don't worry about me; Worry about yourself. :p

$3 Per share
Members:

1) frombrknwings
2)BuckyLastard
3)hockeyfun66@
4)evilboi
5)nizzk

Gameshare full,awaiting payments!

[quote name='ryushe']Don't worry about me; Worry about yourself. :p[/QUOTE]

You clearly missed my second sentence :p

So how about we stop coming here with trolling posts and get on with gamesharing regardless of how it's done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back