CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='saturdaysun']I'm also looking to join or start a long term PS3 group. Preferably one which prioritizes high profile releases, such as retail games (They're going to add more and more gradually, like they did just recently with Infamous) or big exclusive PSN titles. Have a few that are interested already.[/QUOTE]
I'd be interested in this. Only/mainly retail releases though, not much else.

:edit: if you want to start it now, I have an account with 4 open slots with Section 8 and Marvel vs Capcom 2. If we could get 4 other people, we could just base it off that account and start from there. I'd sell those shares at $4.50 a piece to get the group going.

I'd also like to get the Burnout Paradise bundle, and infamous. Maybe even Wipeout (bundle) as well. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to sign into PSN tomorrow (not near my PS3 atm) but it'll just be the cost of inFamous and Section 8 split between 5 people, myself included.

[quote name='ryushe']Have to sign into PSN tomorrow (not near my PS3 atm) but it'll just be the cost of inFamous and Section 8 split between 5 people, myself included.[/QUOTE]
I've already got inFamous but I am interested in Section 8.

[quote name='petersa1d']how much per for infamous ryushe[/QUOTE]Just signed into my account and noticed Section 8 is $9.99 (Don't know if this is the original price). So with that said, each share will be $8 (inFamous = 29.99 & Section 8 = $9.99 -- $39.98/5 = $8)

[quote name='hs123']i'm looking for anything u have to offer, i have flower and pain, and more games coming

add me r3windit[/QUOTE]Is this directed at the inFamous & Section 8 share?

[quote name='Ratfoot']I've already got inFamous but I am interested in Section 8.[/QUOTE]Well, I'm only doing the inF/S8 share, so you'd maybe have to see if someone will does a strictly Section 8 share since it'd be a waste of money for you to join this one.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in this share, drop me a PM.

inFamous + Section 8 Gameshare
$8/share

01. ryushe
02. Animethug
03. Likeme

I've got 1 slot available for Section 8. Price is $2 Paypal gift. PM me if you're interested.

SOLD!!!

i gotten more games if anyone is interested to gameshare

now have
pain
flower
mushroom wars
hamster ball
age of zombies
super stacker
tank battles
flow expansion pack
moh beta

if you like naruto the show i have a code that unlocks 3 free episodes , taken all offers and you can try the code first

i also have these games to trade

tmnt,detuned,pain dynamic theme 1 acc,
fatprincess 1 acc
battlefield 1943, and some psp game 1 acc
flower 1acc
resident evil direct cut 1 acc.
high volocity bowling and kz map 1 1 acc
punisher 1acc
pixel junk monster+encore and astriod tripper on 1 acc.
ragdolls 1acc
maybe a few more game i will check
i have warhawk a 1acc that i will trade the whole account since it has a lock on it
UPDATE:
uno and critter crunch 1 acc.
also looking to join a long term group

Super Street Fighter 4 "Super Complete Pack" costume DLC. It includes all 35 of the new alternate costumes for $18 ($3.60 each).

1. saturdaysun
2. Tdogg2k8
3. TooMuchCoolness
4. hottnikelz
5. GaveUpTommorow

[quote name='Ratfoot']I'm going to start another Section 8 gameshare $2 per slot, PM if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

You know that Section 8 is only $5 on Amazon right? You could do it for just $1 a slot if you wanted to.

[quote name='Access_Denied']You know that Section 8 is only $5 on Amazon right? You could do it for just $1 a slot if you wanted to.[/QUOTE]
It was OOS and is back up to $10 now.

[quote name='Access_Denied']You know that Section 8 is only $5 on Amazon right? You could do it for just $1 a slot if you wanted to.[/QUOTE]

It's actually not anymore, the deal died within 45 minutes of it posting, and the current price for it is $9.99 and it also happens to be unavailable.

edit: Guess someone beat me to it :p

Looking for Burnout + DLC, Wipeout + DLC, Record of Agarest War (SP? lol), Braid, Joe Danger, and more if you have them.

I have:

Hustle Kings + DLC
Fat Princess
All MW2 DLC
Trine
DJ Hero Extended Mix Pack 1, DJ Hero David Guetta Mix Pack 1
flOw
PS3 Kicks Theme
Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme
South Park Dynamic Theme

If you're interested in trading PM me, thanks!

I currently have a code for Transformers DLC. wouldn't mind getting it on a group share.
Things I would go for:
After burner Climax, the new Lara Croft game coming out in the next few weeks, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Castlevania SoN, Worms, ...

Things I already have: Flow, Joe Danger, Fat Princess+DLC, Scott Pilgrim (already pre-ordered), Wipe out, Battlefield 1942, Ragdoll KungFu, hustle kings, Planet Minigolf, Crash Commando, commando 3, calling all cars, and maybe a couple of ones.

Things I am not interested in: FPS :p

PM me if interested (either straight up trade, as I don't have Transformers yet, or group share

Hi guys! Long time follower, 1st time poster! I've been trying to get trades going in other places, but to no avail, so I decided I'll try over here!

ITEMS I HAVE:

BOTH MODERN WARFARE 2 MAP PACKS
LITTLEBIGPLANET DYNAMIC THEME

ITEMS I WOULD LIKE:

FAT PRINCESS
OR
JOE DANGER
OR
CRASH 3: WARPED (really like this)
OR
(Hopefully) INFAMOUS!!!!

PSN: jaymehta3

PLEASE ADD ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS!

[quote name='ninjaman180']Hi guys! Long time follower, 1st time poster! I've been trying to get trades going in other places, but to no avail, so I decided I'll try over here!

ITEMS I HAVE:

BOTH MODERN WARFARE 2 MAP PACKS
LITTLEBIGPLANET DYNAMIC THEME

ITEMS I WOULD LIKE:

FAT PRINCESS
OR
JOE DANGER
OR
CRASH 3: WARPED (really like this)
OR
(Hopefully) INFAMOUS!!!!

PSN: jaymehta3

PLEASE ADD ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS![/QUOTE]

On CAG we are more interested in starting 5-person groups and then purchasing content together, as not to get scammed. Additionally, trading games for games can get confusing as to how many downloads are left for certain content, and if you use your main PSN account for gamesharing you may not be able to redownload your stuff if your console bricks or if you get a new system.

You'll end up getting far more games if you simply opt into groups and submit payments via Paypal, but if you like trading games then that's fine. Just letting you know.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']On CAG we are more interested in starting 5-person groups and then purchasing content together, as not to get scammed. Additionally, trading games for games can get confusing as to how many downloads are left for certain content, and if you use your main PSN account for gamesharing you may not be able to redownload your stuff if your console bricks or if you get a new system.

You'll end up getting far more games if you simply opt into groups and submit payments via Paypal, but if you like trading games then that's fine. Just letting you know.[/QUOTE] Hmm....seems reasonable. But I'm only 16 years of age, not old enough to have a paypal (according to my parents), and definately not old enough to submit credit card payments. But I guess, I'll try one.

Any gameshare groups for Crash Warped??? It's only 3.00 for Plus members, 6.00 for non plus members.....

IDK how this works...sorry...but I will join a crash warped group!

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Selling my share of Afterburner Climax + Rocket Knight for $4 Paypal. PM Me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Still available but at reduced price for quick sale price is now $3.

[quote name='saturdaysun']Super Street Fighter 4 "Super Complete Pack" costume DLC. It includes all 35 of the new alternate costumes for $18 ($3.60 each).

1. saturdaysun
2. Tdogg2k8
3. TooMuchCoolness
4. hottnikelz
5. GaveUpTommorow
[/QUOTE]

Group filled. Waiting on payments.

I gotta give thumbs up for Brimah
awesome and simple dealer
btw I can't wait for Scott pilgrim and shank coming this August

just found this site googling
iv'e been searching quite some time for a long term share group
i can't organize one myself because i can't purchase anything from PSN (not where i live anyway)
so is there a group recruiting?
pm me please
thanks! :)

[quote name='ryushe']Anyway if anyone is interested in this share, drop me a PM.

$8/share

01. ryushe
02. Animethug
03. Likeme
[/QUOTE]Just two more people needed.

I might just end up making the account and buying the content before this fills up (Just in case I run into any problems I can deal with it early). But that'll have to be later this afternoon after work.

[quote name='Ratfoot']Still have 1 more Section 8 slot for $2
1. Ratfoot
2. evantrees
3. jimjones
4. depascal22
5.breakingcustoms[/QUOTE]

Alright all slots are full, going to set it up

[quote name='ryushe']Just two more people needed.

I might just end up making the account and buying the content before this fills up (Just in case I run into any problems I can deal with it early). But that'll have to be later this afternoon after work.[/QUOTE]

i would like to join if there are still open slots

[quote name='Saba']i would like to join if there are still open slots[/QUOTE]Yep. you're the 4th. Only one more. I get off of work in a few hours, so I'll set up the account in about 4 hours or so.

$8/share

01. ryushe
02. Animethug
03. Likeme
04. Saba
Just one more guys. Get it while it's hot!! (Sorry, I've always wanted to say that :D)

Just starting to build my PSN library, so there's a whole slew of relatively older games I want. I'll host individual game shares for any of these, or can PP gift if someone else would rather host. They're sort of in the order of preference, but I'll go for any of them on the list. Prices are assuming we can get 5 people.
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty $3
Bionic Command Rearmed $2
Wipeout HD Fury $2 (Just the Fury expansion -- already have the original)
Soldner-X 2 $2.6 (I think?)
PixelJunk Shooter $2
Mega Man 10 $2
Mega Man 9 $2
Shatter $1.60
Flower $2
Braid $3
The Last Guy $2
Cuboid $2
Peggle $2
PixelJunk Monsters $2
PixelJunk Eden $2
PixelJunk 3-in-1 (Eden, Mosnters, Racers) Bundle $4
Super Stardust HD $2 without addons, $3 with
Zen Pinball $2
Echochrome $2
Will also go for a long-term group, if there's several on this list you're interested in.

[quote name='ryushe']Yep. you're the 4th. Only one more. I get off of work in a few hours, so I'll set up the account in about 4 hours or so.

Just one more guys. Get it while it's hot!! (Sorry, I've always wanted to say that :D)[/QUOTE]

i have infamous on blu ray but i would be interested in section 8

Hey guys, I'm looking for, hell, just about anything. Mainly PSX games such as the Resident Evils, MGS1, Final Fantasy 8-9, Marvel Vs. Capcom, etc. PSN games are good too.

Unfortunately I don't have much to offer, except Final Fantasy 7 and the MW2 Resurgence Pack.

Thanks to anyone who will help.

[quote name='saturdaysun']Super Street Fighter 4 "Super Complete Pack" costume DLC. It includes all 35 of the new alternate costumes for $18 ($3.60 each).

1. saturdaysun
2. Tdogg2k8
3. TooMuchCoolness
4. hottnikelz
5. GaveUpTommorow
[/QUOTE]

I'll be paying on Friday but I just want to know if everyone else has payed yet?

3 Slots
Fat Roles DLC- $1 Gifted Paypal

Looking for people interested in getting any future FAT PRINCESS DLC (Zombie DLC has been hinted at). Or if you want to sell your slot later, let me know at least/try to find someone who wants future DLC. Thanks.

[quote name='madcatz1999']Just starting to build my PSN library, so there's a whole slew of relatively older games I want. I'll host individual game shares for any of these, or can PP gift if someone else would rather host. They're sort of in the order of preference, but I'll go for any of them on the list. Prices are assuming we can get 5 people.
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty $3
Bionic Command Rearmed $2
Wipeout HD Fury $2 (Just the Fury expansion -- already have the original)
Soldner-X 2 $2.6 (I think?)
PixelJunk Shooter $2
Mega Man 10 $2
Mega Man 9 $2
Shatter $1.60
Flower $2
Braid $3
The Last Guy $2
Cuboid $2
Peggle $2
PixelJunk Monsters $2
PixelJunk Eden $2
PixelJunk 3-in-1 (Eden, Mosnters, Racers) Bundle $4
Super Stardust HD $2 without addons, $3 with
Zen Pinball $2
Echochrome $2
Will also go for a long-term group, if there's several on this list you're interested in.[/QUOTE]

I've been pursuing R&C: Quest for Booty for quite some time. Same with Braid. I'd jump on any groups for those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back