CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='maxim2boobles']Red Dead Redemption DLC

This is a long term group for all RDR DLC.

1.maxim2boobles
2.blurrz
3.oli821
4.Poshbishounen
5.[/QUOTE]

one more slot

Two more people needed for a one year PSN+ group. $7.50 paypal gift or a $10 psn card per member.

Group so far.

1. Fmills15
2. Oli821
3. Khaledseif

[quote name='fmills15']Two more people needed for a one year PSN+ group. $7.50 paypal gift or a $10 psn card per member.

Group so far.

1. Fmills15
2. Oli821
3. Khaledseif
5.[/QUOTE]

Any plans on getting some of the discounted games? If so, which ones?

[quote name='fmills15']Two more people needed for a one year PSN+ group. $7.50 paypal gift or a $10 psn card per member.

Group so far.

1. Fmills15
2. Oli821
3. Khaledseif
5.[/QUOTE]
sup, you're on boxden also? Im also looking for a psn+ group. Are you thinking Long term share and we vote on the games to buy?

[quote name='Dtrain12']sup, you're on boxden also? Im also looking for a psn+ group. Are you thinking Long term share and we vote on the games to buy?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I seen you on BX too. I aint been around for months though. I'm down to buy stuff long term too. Just trying to get it set up then we can decide on that stuff later.

[quote name='fmills15']Need one person for the PSN+ group. $7.50 paypal gift or a $10 psn card per member.

1. Fmills15
2. Oli821
3. Khaledseif
4. Dtrain12
5.[/QUOTE]

Eh, why not. Go ahead and throw me down on there as well.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Eh, why not. Go ahead and throw me down on there as well.[/QUOTE]

With you that makes 5. I'll go ahead and message everyone.

I'm interested in the RDR DLC group if there's still room:

1.maxim2boobles
2.blurrz
3.oli821
4.Poshbishounen
5.stopchildren

Also got one share left of scott pilgrim if somebody wants it

I've got two slots left in a Scott Pilgrim group. Looks like we will also be getting Shank later this month. PM me if interested, but I'm gonna restrict this to two folks that have some history here on CAG. Noone from 2010 and I'd like to see some activity.

I'm not a CAG snob, I'm just a guy that's got history.

Slots taken. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WormFOODx']I've got two slots left in a Scott Pilgrim group. Looks like we will also be getting Shank later this month. PM me if interested, but I'm gonna restrict this to two folks that have some history here on CAG. Noone from 2010 and I'd like to see some activity.

I'm not a CAG snob, I'm just a guy that's got history.[/QUOTE]
Pm sent, fingers crossed I make the cut :)

Not looking to trade, just have a question that I don't remember the answer to: when playing games that you have game shared, are you able to play them online on both consoles simultaneously, or can only one console play it online at a time?

I used to know the answer to this but it's been awhile since I've played, and googling gets me nowhere.

Thanks!

[quote name='lolwut?']Not looking to trade, just have a question that I don't remember the answer to: when playing games that you have game shared, are you able to play them online on both consoles simultaneously, or can only one console play it online at a time?

I used to know the answer to this but it's been awhile since I've played, and googling gets me nowhere.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

For almost all games, you are able to play them on both consoles simultaneously.

The exception is Warhawk? an another few games that have a 24-hr lock on them. You wouldn't gameshare these games anyway

still looking for people who wants to get in on RE5 bundle DLC, and Trivial pursuit TV pack. - $2.50 a share - 4 shares available. :)
Could add Transformers: war for CYbertron.

also, anyone interested in a share that would comprise Top Gun, and other releases - I am thinking at least $50 worth of stuff (maybe Earthworm jim, Deathspank, for the newer releases... not sure about what's upcoming, what people would be interested in - already have Scott Pilgrim)

Red Dead Redemption DLC

This is a long term group for all RDR DLC.

1.maxim2boobles- paid
2.blurrz -paid
3.oli821-paid
4.Poshbishounen-paid
5.Zombie7803 (slickdeals)- paid

pm sent

still looking for people who wants to get in on RE5 bundle DLC, and Trivial pursuit TV pack. - $2.50 a share - 4 shares available. :)

also, anyone interested in a share that would comprise Top Gun, and other releases - I am thinking at least $50 worth of stuff (maybe Earthworm jim, Deathspank, for the newer releases... not sure about what's upcoming, what people would be interested in - already have Scott Pilgrim)

[quote name='interfeci']still looking to host scott pilgrim and some other $10 game.

And teujip, i could host said group of newer releases at $50. Let me know what happens.[/quote]

pm

[quote name='Interfeci']Still looking to host Scott Pilgrim and some other $10 game.

And Teujip, I could host said group of newer releases at $50. Let me know what happens.[/QUOTE]
if there is a spot open count me in

also if anyone is interested i got 4 slots open on a account with section 8 planet minigolf blue toad murder episiode 1 and burn zombie burn in space dlc i was thinking $7.50 a share pm me if interested thanks

Looking for a slot of InFamous

260 AUD PAL acc. i have willing to share - There isn't any money on it, but content galore.

Otherwise, im willing to buy a share VIA paypal.

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Slots Available: [1]
Members:
1) helmet
2) helmet
3) 4thHorseman
4) delirial
5)

Final Price: $7.00

[quote name='bunk22']ok the 4 for my red faction group ill pm u guys the info tomorrow after i get the game thanks for being patient[/QUOTE]
thanks i am downloading the game right now.

still looking for infamous or scott p

Random account FT:

Games:
Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge
Final Fantasy VII
Jet Moto 2
Bloody Roar
Mortal Kombat II
Rampage
Fat Princess

Add-Ons:
Modern Warfare: Stimulus Pack, Resurgence Pack
Dragon Age Origins: The Stone Prisoner, Blood Dragon Armor
Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares, Costume Pack 1
Need for Speed Undercover: Challenge Series Expansion
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Armor: Kempo, Artemis, Royal, Queen, Desert, Paladin, Lion, Shaman, Eclectic, Priestess, Norse, Valkyrie, Shinobi, Arabian, Wa, Mystic; Also Music Set 1 and 2
Civilization Revolution: SP Map Pack 2: Surreal, SP Map Pack: Brave new Worlds, MP Map Pack: Elemental
Just Cause 2: Chevalier Ice Breaker, Agency Hovercraft
LBP: Creator Pack 1, Costumes: Kabuki Actor, Turkey Head, Sack-Eating Plant, Community Costume Winner, Summer Solstice
Resistance 2: Grim MP skin, Malikov MP skin
Skate 2: Throwback Pack
Saints Row 2: Unkut Pack
Motorstorm: Holiday skin, Chinese New Year skin

Rock Band Songs:
Rock Band 1 export key
Love Like Winter
Still Alive
The Leaving Song pt 2
Snow (Hey Oh)
Duality
Promised Land
Seven Nation Army
I Miss You
Stricken
Headphones On
Crushcrushcrush
Gives You Hell
Clint Eastwood

Interested in trading for other account, preference to PS1 classics, good psn games, and rock band/guitar hero songs. Must have good feedback.

Dave

would anyone be interested in my ' tekken 5 online bundle ' share ?
there's also a $5.00 game i purchased on the same account.
tekken 5 online in the psn store is $30.00.

i'll sell you the share for $4.00
send a pm. paypal only please

(EDIT) the 2nd game in the account for the $4.00 purchase of both games is ' Novastrike '
Novastrike and TEKKEN 5 ONLINE bundle

i have a few more shares left if anyone is interested..

2 titles of $35.00 value = a discounted $4.00 share. Thanks ! ^ ^

[quote name='WormFOODx']There are WAAAAY too many August 2010 CAGs in this thread. Buyer beware.[/QUOTE]

That was totally worth posting.

[quote name='bunk22']does anybody got a slot of joe danger?[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in Joe Danger as well in case you wanted to start up a group. I know one other guy who is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back