CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']Starting an Infamous group.

1. j-cart
2. PhantomaZero

If someone can host that would be great.[/QUOTE]i will join the group

[quote name='Midguy']I'm interested in Joe Danger as well in case you wanted to start up a group. I know one other guy who is too.[/QUOTE]

ok middguy i most likely could host s o we would need 2 more i got a psn card waiting to be used let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WormFOODx']There are WAAAAY too many August 2010 CAGs in this thread. Buyer beware.[/QUOTE]
CAG gamesharing is pretty safe, if a vet is hosting than he won't give the login to the n00b till they pay so no scam there, if a n00b is hosting and they scam you than your only out $3 anyway since that seems to be the going share price on games around here. (not to mention scamee will than come and post that they were scammed and we'll all know not to share with the scammer) Lets have a little more respect, mkay.

Still looking for Super Stardust HD ! Wouldnt mind the add-on's too but not necessary!

Offering $4 ! Hoping to get this asap !!

Or if its part of a share with a couple other games that's ok too, just PM me :) !

Bluntsly let me check my shares, I don't really play that anymore

EDIT I can't remember the password :( alissma might know though we shared that gameshare

[quote name='Midguy']I'm interested in Joe Danger as well in case you wanted to start up a group. I know one other guy who is too.[/QUOTE]

Im in too if its cool

I'm the other guy that is interested.

I'm in if there's any room left.

Joe Danger Group:

1. bunk22 (host)
2. Midguy
3. HustlerKid
4. Nicked
5. MrPants

Looks like we got 5 now. Bunk22 said he would host so I'll let him take it from here and send out paypal info and PM's.

[quote name='j-cart']Infamous Share

1. j-cart
2. PhantomaZero
3. sir-fly
4. Bertyo
5. sniping_dreamer

filled![/QUOTE]
ok where and who do i send the money 2? just pm me

[quote name='helmet']Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Slots Available: [1]
Members:
1) helmet
2) helmet
3) 4thHorseman
4) delirial
5)

Final Price: $7.00[/QUOTE]

If we dont' get anyone else by Sunday Helmet, I'll go ahead and pay for the 5th spot too. It would still be cheaper than paying for it all myself. Plus, I'm getting anxious to play Wipeout and FF9 again. :D

yeah, needs to be emphasized that you can't get feedback for sharing. If you sign up here and want to trade in the trading forum, there's no reason to pad your feedback if you're going to be a good trader.

[quote name='Ghostdeini']who wants Patapon 2? I gave away my UC2 DLC to Teijup ask him I'm legit. pm me for a trade or something[/QUOTE]

Easy transaction indeed :) I posted something a couple of pages back to mention that too

I got flower and the resurgence map pack for MW2 aka map pack 2 and its region 2 btw EUROPE just PM me if you want to trade for anything.

[quote name='Midguy']Joe Danger Group:

1. bunk22 (host)
2. Midguy
3. HustlerKid
4. Nicked
5. MrPants

Looks like we got 5 now. Bunk22 said he would host so I'll let him take it from here and send out paypal info and PM's.[/QUOTE]
pm's you 4 thanks

Rock Band

I have Rock Band Beatles, and I'm gonna get Rock Band 2 and 3, so I wanted to create a group (or join an existing group).

Please PM me. I plan on getting a lot of songs.

Thanks,

I have madden arcade, and ufc 09 fighters. not much but i really want joe danger and i have a unused code for men in black rental i know not much thats just kind've a bonus but anyone that wants to gameshare send me a pm or add me on psn ( Michael408x )

We have 1 slot open for a long time share. $20 buy-in, unsure about the specifics, but we will agree on at least $100 content before starting the share.

People have expressed interest in Scott Pilgrim, castle crashers (coming out in a couple of weeks), etc.
Most likely, it would be for newer releases on PSN going forward, based on interest of the 5 members (going thru a vote)

1. teujip
2. Interfeci
3. sir-fly
4. Bertyo
5. ???

PM me if interested.

[quote name='j-cart']Infamous Share

1. j-cart
2. PhantomaZero
3. sir-fly
4. Bertyo

last slot is open again.[/QUOTE]

Can i buy the last slot?

[quote name='Jfk999666']Can i buy the last slot?[/QUOTE]
message phantomezero
and sorry for this post guys i clicked edit then qoute but i guess it doesnt work

[quote name='Teujip']We have 1 slot open for a long time share. $20 buy-in, unsure about the specifics, but we will agree on at least $100 content before starting the share.

People have expressed interest in Scott Pilgrim, castle crashers (coming out in a couple of weeks), etc.
Most likely, it would be for newer releases on PSN going forward, based on interest of the 5 members (going thru a vote)

1. teujip
2. Interfeci
3. sir-fly
4. Bertyo
5. ???

PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Im in if allowed

[quote name='Jfk999666']Can i buy the last slot?[/QUOTE]

Sure, though I'm not quite sure who's hosting right now (I'd rather not if possible). If anyone in the group would like to step forward to host please let me or j-cart know through PM.

anyone interested in this let me know world of outlaws sprint cars earthworm jim group would be like 6 a share possibly even adding braid and deathtrack resurection to make it 12 a share lets talk c if we could get a group 4 this im totally down but dont think i can host i know i joined this site less than a month ago but i got 8 that can vouch for me ive hosted 2 groups already im in it for cheap psn games

[quote name='Ghostdeini']who wants Patapon 2? I gave away my UC2 DLC to Teijup ask him I'm legit. pm me for a trade or something[/QUOTE]

Giving away something you got for free from a promotion posted by a CAG to another CAG does not justify your legitimacy. I'm not saying you're a scam, just want to point that out.

Anyway I'm looking to buy a slot for Scott Pilgrim. If anyone is making a group or selling a spot PM me.

[quote name='bunk22']anyone interested in this let me know world of outlaws sprint cars earthworm jim group would be like 6 a share possibly even adding braid and deathtrack resurection to make it 12 a share lets talk c if we could get a group 4 this im totally down but dont think i can host i know i joined this site less than a month ago but i got 8 that can vouch for me ive hosted 2 groups already im in it for cheap psn games[/QUOTE]

Yeah hes good people

I have for sale the following gameshare (1 share of each/each on own account):

Super Street Fighter IV Complete Alternate Costume Pack
- $3.60 (Normally $17.99) (1 Share left)
Lead and Gold - $2.50 (Normally $14.99) (1 Share Left)
Worms - $2.50 (Normally $12.99) (1 Share Left)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD - (SOLD!)
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - (SOLD!)

Send me a PM for details. First come first serve. I will send out account details promptly after receiving payment through paypal.

[quote name='iwarboY']would anyone be interested in my ' tekken 5 online bundle ' share ?
there's also a $5.00 game i purchased on the same account.
tekken 5 online in the psn store is $30.00.

i'll sell you the share for $4.00
send a pm. paypal only please

(EDIT) the 2nd game in the account for the $4.00 purchase of both games is ' Novastrike '
Novastrike and TEKKEN 5 ONLINE bundle

i have a few more shares left if anyone is interested..

2 titles of $35.00 value = a discounted $4.00 share. Thanks ! ^ ^[/QUOTE]

i need the space for future gamesharing, so i'm selling the shares supercheap.

(In preparation for Tues 8/24)
Starting a PSN gameshare for "Shank"
Price is $3 per share. Game will be purchased Tues. afternoon pending PSN store update. Account ID will be delivered as soon as PayPal (gift) is received. I have started many groups here, and my rep has always been fair and honest. First come first serve, PM me to reserve your slot now and pay on Tuesday once game is purchased. Thanks!

1) ccohen322
2) sir-fly
3) bunk22
4) JayVG
5) HustlerKid

[quote name='ccohen322'](In preparation for Tues 8/24)
Starting a PSN gameshare for "Shank"
Price is $3.25 per share. Game will be purchased Tues. afternoon pending PSN store update. Account ID will be delivered as soon as PayPal gift is received. I have started many groups here, and my rep has always been fair and honest. First come first serve, PM me to reserve your slot now and pay on Tuesday once game is purchased. Thanks!

1) ccohen322
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]
why 3.25 and not 3$??? count me if if thats cool..

[quote name='sir-fly']why 3.25 and not 3$??? count me if if thats cool..[/QUOTE]

Tax in my state makes it around an extra buck total. If the extra .25 kills ya than I'm truly sry.

[quote name='ccohen322']Tax in my state makes it around an extra buck total. If the extra .25 kills ya than I'm truly sry.[/QUOTE]
no it wont kill me but it adds up on you since you just dont make a account that doesnt charge tax.... sorry for trying to help u but carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back