CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xanchui']I have an Infamous/Motorstorm 3D Rift/Planet Minigolf account open, $10 a share. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
check your messages

[quote name='kryptonic']Have 3 for Scott Pilgrim... Just need a host! Com'on.... just 2 more!! :bouncy:

1: Whitedemon
2: iwarboy
3: Kryptonic

4: Bertyo

5: [/QUOTE]

Anyone want to host a Scott Pilgrim gameshare? We have 4, just need a host!

We have 3 for Shank..... Also need a host:
1: Poshbishounen
2: Kryptonic
3: L8Registryshun
4: tristanstewart
5: momo123

Last edited by a moderator:

Rock Band

I have Rock Band Beatles, Rock Band, Rock Band 2 and and will get 3, so I wanted to create a group (or join an existing group).

Please PM me. I plan on getting a lot of songs.

1. Zenithyoda
2. punkrocker63
3. lukewin
4.Poshbishounen

Thanks,
_______

[quote name='kryptonic']We have 3 for Shank..... Also need a host:
4:
5:
[/QUOTE]

I'll take up a share for Shank and Scott Pilgrim.

[quote name='L8Registryshun']well i believe this gamershare is only for shank... not scott pilgrim also[/QUOTE]

Right above it says Scott Pilgrim

[quote name='momo123']I'll take up a share for Shank and Scott Pilgrim.[/QUOTE]

Since I can't find a host for either I'm down for doing both with you since you said you'd host ;)
Did you want to host individually or together?

[quote name='kryptonic']Since I can't find a host for either I'm down for doing both with you since you said you'd host ;)
Did you want to host individually or together?[/QUOTE]

edit:
ok, i just saw that you added me to the shank group so never mind that last post. id still host it if necessary though, but im going to assume that momo123 already agreed to host that and scott pilgrim.

[quote name='tristanstewart']i dont know if it was a bit too late or what, but i sent you a message earlier tonight saying i would host shank. if you already got somebody its cool...[/QUOTE]

I'm working with Momo123 to figure this out... Here's the message I sent him, in which I have you on the list. Just depends on what route we all decide to go with (and if some of them are even still interested).

Currently we have enough people to fill out 2 shares (one for each game) if you were wanting to get it done. If you want to wait to see if we can fill out both games w/ one share that's fine too and I'll go with what ever you want to do.

As it is... these are the people whom have shown interest for both:

Scott Pilgrim

SHANK

Hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes with this... Just trying to help facilitate this ;)

Everyone in this list please check your p.m.'s!

[quote name='kryptonic']
Hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes with this... Just trying to help facilitate this ;)[/QUOTE]

im good with either route. ill be up for a good bit longer so just let me know the plan.

[quote name='kryptonic']I'm working with Momo123 to figure this out... Here's the message I sent him, in which I have you on the list. Just depends on what route we all decide to go with (and if some of them are even still interested).

Currently we have enough people to fill out 2 shares (one for each game) if you were wanting to get it done. If you want to wait to see if we can fill out both games w/ one share that's fine too and I'll go with what ever you want to do.

Scott Pilgrim

SHANK

Hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes with this... Just trying to help facilitate this ;)[/QUOTE]

cool. just need a paypal email.. and thanks.

I'm looking to start or join a group for both of the Assassin's Creed 2 DLC packs, the Madden 10 AFL Legacy Pack, and Bioshock 1 and 2 DLC. Either together or in separate groups, it doesn't matter. PM if interested.

Assassin's Creed 2 DLC = Battle of Forli ($4.00) + Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations ($7.00) = $11.00/5 = $2.20 each

Madden 10 AFL Legacy Pack = $7.00/5 = $1.40 each.

Bioshock 1 Challenge Rooms = $10.00/5 = $2.00 each.

Bioshock 2 (all DLC except the skins pack) = Rapture Metro Map Pack ($10.00) + The Protector Trials Pack ($5.00) + Minerva's Den ($10.00) = $25.00/5 = $5.00 each.

[quote name='kryptonic']I'm working with Momo123 to figure this out... Here's the message I sent him, in which I have you on the list. Just depends on what route we all decide to go with (and if some of them are even still interested).

Scott Pilgrim

SHANK

Hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes with this... Just trying to help facilitate this ;)

[/QUOTE]

Everyone in this list please check your p.m.'s!

Sorry to anyone trying to send a message... I was just to popular, j/k. I cleared some space so feel free to PM me now.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I have a $20 PSN card and I am looking to start a group. I am not really sure what games to get, I usually like shooters and stuff like that. I am just looking to get a few cheap games maybe. If anyone has any ideas let me know and we can get a group going.

[quote name='iwarboY']I'd really like to get this group going.. ALL Bioshock 2 DLC with possible interest of Bioshock 1 DLC in the Playstation store today.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in both Bioshock 1 + 2 ALL DLC. I can host if needed. Let me know if you can get a full group.

So far:
iwarboy
eth3real
blurrz

Thanks to all that responded promptly and got the Scott Pilgrim share completed!!!!
Scott Pilgrim

We're still holding out for one last payment... There's one name that is on this list (Posh or L8R) whom have also paid but not sure which one.

SHANK
1: Poshbishounen (?)
2: Kryptonic (PAID)
3: L8Registryshun (?)
4: tristanstewart (PAID)
5: momo123 (HOST-PAID)

Thanks again! Hopefully we'll have SHANK closed out here tonight!

[quote name='eth3real']I'm interested in both Bioshock 1 + 2 ALL DLC. I can host if needed. Let me know if you can get a full group.

So far:
iwarboy
eth3real
blurrz[/QUOTE]

im down for the bioshock 2 dlc. im not interested in the bioshock dlc though

[quote name='gmsick']im down for the bioshock 2 dlc. im not interested in the bioshock dlc though[/QUOTE]

I'm okay with splitting it up, but everyone would have to agree on that.

[quote name='eth3real']I'm interested in both Bioshock 1 + 2 ALL DLC. I can host if needed. Let me know if you can get a full group.

So far:
iwarboy
eth3real
blurrz[/QUOTE]

yes ! would you please host ? i think we'd all appreciate :)

well, there's only 1 original Bioshock dlc.. i wouldn't mind splitting the cost for our own usage.
but we'd all need to split Bioshock 2 dlc evenly with no exceptions.
fair, everyone ? > only my 2 cents.

Anyone interested in a gameshare for fat princess DLC? (just the add-ons)

Im also looking for a group for castle crashers if anyone has a open slot or starting a new one please P.M. me thanks!

I'm selling two shares.

First is some PSX classics, asking $5.

Metal Gear Solid
Crash Bandicoot 3 WARPED
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Twisted Metal 2
Silent Hill

2nd share for sale is 4$ and includes..

Battlefield 1943
Pixel Junk Shooter

Or all seven games for $8!

I'm around all evening so PM for paypal info and we can do this asap :)

Have:
PSHome Sex Bob-omb Male and Female Shirts (1 Code)
Bad Company 2 VIP Code (2 Codes)
UFC 2010 Online Pass (1 Code)
Mafia 2 Betrayal of Jimmy DLC (2 Codes)
COD Black Ops Avatar Flight Suit (1 Code, can be used PSN/360)
Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean (Good for Level AND Costume pack)
(5 Codes)

Want:
LBP Content (ezio costume or marvel gear)
Shank
Anything, PM me
(no rentals)

i am new to this. Just found out about it. I am interested in Shank. All i have to offer is Deathspank, Madden Arcade, PAIN, and Zen Pinball

[quote name='TreizePlus']I have 3 shares open for Motorstorm 3d Rift. If anyone is interested send me a PM. Thanks![/QUOTE]
pm sent

joe danger group:

1) tristanstewart
2) tristanstewart's friend
3) kryptonic
4) solid-snake-eyes
5) speedracer

well that was fast...check your pm boxes

[quote name='tristanstewart']any interest in joe danger?

id be saving one slot for a friend, so id only need three more people...[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested!

i have uno and critter crunch on 1 account , 4 shares left 2.50$ a share
and fat princess on 1 account with 2 shares left 3.00$ a share

Scott Pilgrim sharing group, $2 a share. PM me

1. kataztrophik
2. kataztrophik's friend
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. dufftech

lookin to buy shares for the following anarchy rush hour press your luck price is right family feud deathtrack resurection or braid pm if ya got a slot fer me thanks cags

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back