CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It is funny, I'm not getting email notification of incoming PMs like I normally would.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, none of my subscriptions are generating email notifications. It's been like that since CAG came back up yesterday.

Got an account with the following:

COD Classic
Pain
High Velocity Bowling
Uncharted 2 Siege expansion
LBP Pirates/Carribean levels and costumes
some other little odds and ends....

PM me with what ya got to trade? (only interested in trophy games)

[quote name='iwarboY']is everyone still interested ?

very eager to get this going..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='eth3real']I'm interested in both Bioshock 1 + 2 ALL DLC. I can host if needed. Let me know if you can get a full group.

So far:
iwarboy
eth3real
blurrz[/QUOTE]

Bioshock 2 group is set:

1. blurrz
2. andrhalp
3. gmsick
4. iwarboY
5. eth3real

eth3real mentioned that he would host, which is fine by me. eth3real, do you want to start a social group? Or otherwise PM us your PayPal info? We are ready to go.

EDIT: castle crashers/scott pilgrim/shank gameshare cancelled.

Looking to join a Scott Pilgrim or Joe Danger gameshare.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. so , story goes, i buy a share of tristins castle crashers gameshare .. log-in and the 5 accounts are all allready accounted for.

Tristin i've been messaging you brother but im thinking you aren't recieving my messages because of the weird stuff CAG is going through at the moment.
i've actually recieved messages to myself you guys.
but anyways, yes, i did not /was not able to download castle crashers. please contact my inbox or paypal. Thanks brother.

[quote name='iwarboY']OK. so , story goes, i buy a share of tristins castle crashers gameshare .. log-in and the 5 accounts are all allready accounted for.

Tristin i've been messaging you brother but im thinking you aren't recieving my messages because of the weird stuff CAG is going through at the moment.
i've actually recieved messages to myself you guys.
but anyways, yes, i did not /was not able to download castle crashers. please contact my inbox or paypal. Thanks brother.[/QUOTE]

we got this worked out. i wish this notification system were working...
check your inbox for the right download name/password.

[quote name='tristanstewart']we got this worked out. i wish this notification system were working...
check your inbox for the right download name/password.[/QUOTE]
yeah, as i said in my pm, i hated posting this here but really didn't think you were recieving my messages because of what had happened earlier with the message system.
everything is cool. a false alarm. im just really very glad the gameshare forum hasn't dimmed in the honor and respect motions.
Thanks for hosting tristin. darn messaging system *shakes fist at messaging system*

[quote name='kataztrophik']
Castle Crashers/Shank ($6 a share)

1. Kataztrophik (PAID)
2. clockwork-zombie (PAID)
3. dragonjud (PAID)
4. sir-fly (PAID)
5.[/QUOTE]

Slot just opened up, if anyone wants Castle Crashers and Shank on the same account. $6 a share, PM if interested.

*EDIT: Sold to Shadou, thanks buddy!

3 slots left still 4 section 8 $4 a slot planet minigolf comes with it also trying to get a spelunker/black group going pm vocab if interested

looking to offload some psp game voucher codes i have the following

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake - 15.00
God of War: Chains of Olympus - 15.00
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier - 15.00
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters - 11.00
Resistance: Retribution - 15.00
Secret Agent Clank - 15.00
Socom U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2 - 15.00
Socom U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 - 35.00 (OBO)
Locoroco 2 - 5.00

paypal please

Looking to host or join a group for Battlefield 1943, COD Classic, Red Faction Guerrilla, Mega Man 9, Mega Man 10. If anyone else is interested in those games, or selling a share, please let me know. Thanks!

Update on current GameShares

Thanks for completing 4 successful gameshares this week! Hope you guys enjoy :)

[quote name='lo6ick']looking to offload some psp game voucher codes i have the following

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake - 15.00
God of War: Chains of Olympus - 15.00
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier - 15.00
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters - 11.00
Resistance: Retribution - 15.00
Secret Agent Clank - 15.00
Socom U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2 - 15.00
Socom U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 - 35.00 (OBO)
Locoroco 2 - 5.00

paypal please[/QUOTE]if you like the ps3 version of socom ill give you my socom account for 2 of those games. btw there same price as sony sells them on the store lol

high v. bowling and k2 map pack 1 2$ a share 4 slots left

tmnt,detuned,pain dynamic them 3 shares left $2.50 a share
pm me if interested

[quote name='Hexgame']Looking for one person to Gameshare with.

I have

Castle Crashers
Wipeout HD
Critter Crunch
Mushroom Wars
Fat Princess
Pixeljunk Shooter
Deathspank
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
And the other classics/minis offered from PS+
As well as 25-30 WKC DLC items.

Send me a PM or message me on PSN and let me know what you have to offer.[/QUOTE]

Still looking.

Yet another share group...might as well take advantage of the sales going on in the PSN store.

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix - 7.49
Worms - 6.49
Magic Orbz - 5.99
Total - 19.97 / 5 = $4.00 a share (I like nice even numbers, don't you? :))

Who's interested? PM me!

[quote name='bunk22']3 slots left still 4 section 8 $4 a slot planet minigolf comes with it also trying to get a spelunker/black group going pm vocab if interested[/QUOTE]

For $4 a share, I'm totally in. Count me in for Section 8/Planet Minigolf gameshare.

i need to free up some hard drive space so i got a deal for someone i got 1 slot for sam and max all 5 episodes 1 slot for motostorm 3d rift a hustle kings slot will all dlc and u can have a slot of my section 8 planet minigolf also a slot with earthworm jim and scott pligrim $20 dollars paypal or make offer few games im interested in are anarchy rush hour deathtrack resurection world of outlaw sprint cars and braid

[quote name='darken']Anyone creating a group for all the spiderman shattered dimensions preorder costumes?[/QUOTE]

The costumes will be unlockable through normal gameplay. They are not exclusives. It will be funny to see how much people pay up for these DLC's.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']I run a relatively new long term game share group and due to the dreaded YLOD we find ourselves 1 member short. Oiur group started with an initial deposit of $20ea, and is now up for the first reup of $20ea, so there is a unique opportunity here for someone. Whoever takes this empty spot will need to pay the $20 reup for future purchases, but will receive all games bought so far as a joining bonus. Yes, you heard that right, for a $20 buy-in to our group you will receive almost $200 in PSN downloads (the $100 the group has already spent and the $100 that will be spent from the reup). The rules for our group are as follows;

1) All members begin group with $20 deposit. Subsequent deposits will be made by each member within 2 weeks of wallet reaching $20.

2) All purchases will be voted on by the group. Purchases $5 and under must get a 3/5 vote, purchases over $5 but under $15 must get a 4/5 vote. Purchases over $15 must get a 5/5 vote.

3) If member wishes to exit group (or sale account) they must give adequate notice (as much as possible) and have any prospective new members approved by group (whether they are buying your account or just taking over).

We have only purchased games so far and plan to keep it that way (no DLC, no music tracks, ect..), and concentrate more on new release games as some of the members have previous groups that bought most older PSN releases. I intend to take applications throughout the day (and possibly weekend), and then to present the possible members to the group to vote, so this will not be a first come first serve. Please PM me if you are interested or would like more details. There are $20 in purchases from original deposit that will not be transferable due to problems with a previous PSN accout, so there is actually only $80 in initial PSN downloads. The games purchased so far are;

Hitogata Happa $5.99 06/20/2010

Blue Toad Murder Files: Episode 1 $1.49 6/24/2010

Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge $9.99 7/9/2010

DeathSpank $14.99 7/15/2010

Afterburner Climax $4.99 7/22/2010

Blast Factor Bundle $6.49 8/1/2010

Earthworm Jim HD $9.99 8/3/2010

Scott Pilgrim VS The World $8.99 8/11/2010

Lets Golf (MINI) $0.99 8/27/2010

Shank $14.99 8/27/2010

We currently have pending votes on Theme Hospital (PS1) and Castle Crashers (PSN) that are waiting on a new member to see if they will be approved or not.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested, is slot still open?

[quote name='Donut2922']The costumes will be unlockable through normal gameplay. They are not exclusives. It will be funny to see how much people pay up for these DLC's.[/QUOTE]
Cosmic Spider-man isn't unlockable. He's actually DLC.

I can vouch for sir-fly. Bought TMNT from him. And thank you Donut and Captain for the Spidey info.

Selling on SEPARATE accounts:

Lead and Gold $3

Killzone Map Bundle (all map dlc) $2 - sold

PM if interested

QUOTE = glemtvapen; " Gauging interests on Dragon Age Origins DLC group. My original group fell apart. This share group will get only Leliana's Song, Golems of Amgarak, and the upcoming Witch Hunt. If the whole group wants it maybe we can also get Awakening, Return to Ostagar, Darkspawn Chronicles, and the Feastday pack depending if I am able to re-sell my 1 share from my original group.

This group will most likely become a long-term share group if the group is also interested in future DLC from Dragon Age 2.

PM me only if you are serious in joining. "

We may need a 5th person to join as someone will most probably be leaving the group.
as im one of the members, please contact ' glemtvapen ' for more info. thanks everyone.

[quote name='darken']I can vouch for sir-fly. Bought TMNT from him. And thank you Donut and Captain for the Spidey info.[/QUOTE]thannks

i have
critter crunch and uno 2.50 a share 3 shares left
punisher 1.75 a share 4 shares left
tmnt and detuned 2.50 1 share left

i also have socom and guilty gears on 1 account just make me a offer and the account is yours

[quote name='glemtvapen']Gauging interests on Dragon Age Origins DLC group. My original group fell apart. This share group will get only Leliana's Song, Golems of Amgarak, and the upcoming Witch Hunt. If the whole group wants it maybe we can also get Awakening, Return to Ostagar, Darkspawn Chronicles, and the Feastday pack depending if I am able to re-sell my 1 share from my original group.

This group will most likely become a long-term share group if the group is also interested in future DLC from Dragon Age 2.

PM me only if you are serious in joining

edit: I'm also interested in getting Scott Pilgrim, Shank, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 DLC, Critter Crunch, Battle Fantasia and maybe Pixeljunk Shooter. So if the whole group wants to grab any of those, I'm cool. I'm trying to avoid numerous accounts on my PS3.[/QUOTE]

A 5th person is needed for the ' dragon age origins ' group.. please contact glemtvapen for further questions or information.

this is for DA:O DLC only.thanks

[quote name='iwarboY']A 5th person is needed for the ' dragon age origins ' group.. please contact glemtvapen for further questions or information.

this is for DA:O DLC only.thanks[/QUOTE]

i'm interested. But your inbox is full.

[quote name='Dammenion']i'm interested. But your inbox is full.[/QUOTE]

Ok great ! thanks for your interest ^ ^ but please contact glemtvapen .. or enter the dragon age ' origins ' social group here on CAG
( thanks for the heads up on my mailbox! cleared now )

anyone interested in a world of outlaw sprint cars/anarchy rush hour group it would be like $5.75 a share for 2 platinum trophy games and if someone could host ill buy your slot for hosting let me know

[quote name='bunk22']anyone interested in a world of outlaw sprint cars/anarchy rush hour group it would be like $5.75 a share for 2 platinum trophy games and if someone could host ill buy your slot for hosting let me know[/QUOTE]

I'm down as long as we can get a group

[quote name='bunk22']anyone interested in a world of outlaw sprint cars/anarchy rush hour group it would be like $5.75 a share for 2 platinum trophy games and if someone could host ill buy your slot for hosting let me know[/QUOTE]

anarchy rush hour is a great driver game !
definitely worth gamesharing for those who are curious ^ ^

Here are 4 personal account shares i have for sale. Please pm a fair offer if you're interested, thanks :

Account #1 : $7.00

TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Tv Show King
Pixeljunk Eden
Crystal Defenders
Shatter
Account #2 $14.00

Final Fantasy Tactics
Penny Arcade Adventures ( 1&2 )
Vandal Hearts (RPG)
Critter Crunch
Pixel Junk Shooter
(2)Dragon Age DLC : Return to Ostagar -&- Wardens Keep
Account #3 $16.00

Mega Man 10
Burn Zombie Burn
Bomberman Ultra
Fat Princess
Pixeljunk Monsters
Gunstar Heroes
Battleship 1943
Wolfenstein 3D
Jeapordy
Account #4

Tekken 5 Online Bundle

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Cosmic Spider-man isn't unlockable. He's actually DLC.[/QUOTE]

thanks i stand corrected. i read some page about activision stating they were all unlockable but i guess they were referring to all the other costumes (or rather the ones that were subsequently revealed after GS's exclusive).

[quote name='shhximxhiding']I run a relatively new long term game share group and due to the dreaded YLOD we find ourselves 1 member short. [/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to our long term group earlier this year. Hopefully the person who has the YLOD PS3 deactivated the account from his PS3 before it happened. If not, that share is lost forever and you won't be able to re-sell it - at least that's how we understood it.

We had to create a second gameshare group with a new PSN account so our fifth member could "re-join" us after he got a new PS3. We now have our pre-YLOD purchases on one account (which can be accessed by 4 people) and our post-YLOD purchases (which can be accessed by 5 people). You may need to do something similar.

I'm interested in anarchy rush hour, not sure about sprint cars.

[quote name='aaronmills']Same thing happened to our long term group earlier this year. Hopefully the person who has the YLOD PS3 deactivated the account from his PS3 before it happened. If not, that share is lost forever and you won't be able to re-sell it - at least that's how we understood it.

We had to create a second gameshare group with a new PSN account so our fifth member could "re-join" us after he got a new PS3. We now have our pre-YLOD purchases on one account (which can be accessed by 4 people) and our post-YLOD purchases (which can be accessed by 5 people). You may need to do something similar.[/QUOTE]

Yes, luckily he was able to heat with a hair dryaer and deactivate. You can also get Sony to deactivate one system per account if you know the system ID, but it is pretty difficult and I know of a case where they deactivated the wrong system then refused to deactivate the right system as they had already done one on the account.

Selling a share of an account that has both Shank and Scott Pilgrim for $5, PM if interested. Prefer someone who has been on the site for over a year.

Sold

Huge long term share account for sale, this is for only one slot, purchase will give you access for the CAG group and account information. There are several rules we have in place for getting new games so you must follow the steps in order to vote on new ones.
So that everyone knows how this group is run I have prepared an introduction..

This Group will Download the latest and new games coming out, I will go ahead and do the downloading and create the vote rooms so nobody get happy all suggestions should be made in the General Group Forum.

When this group gets full or our funds deplete I will request everyone put in the account $20 via the add Funds (credit card or PSN card then removing info) method then we can begin deciding on what we want to get. For new and old PSN games we need a 3/5 Majority, Usually I will PM everyone once a vote on something has been started and it will end once 3 people agree or disagree.

If a vote is casted on a game you already own, let me and others know immedately! we can either split the cost of it 4 or 3 ways and add additional funds to the account so you dont have to pay for it. 50 cents more wont kill anyone.

If something occurs where 2 people really wanted a game and were denied feel free to create a different group with others, Just make sure your not going over the 15 user limit.

Do not (excessively) complain! you still get a copy even if you loathe it and 2 or 3 dollars is nothing its like 2 MC chickens you eat it and you poot it. I always review games before purchacing or suggesting them anyway.

games over 9.99 will need a 4/5 vote being that they are more expensive and take up most of the funds.

All funds gathered go to a specific Cag in the group (Virsago) who then buys PSN cards to use on the account (no credit cards will be used, payment is though paypal)

Here is what our current account Value is at about $525

Here as of 9/5/2010, The current listing of games are as followed:

$10--1942:Joint Strike
$10--Age of Booty
$ 5--Astro Tripper
$20--Battle Fantasia
$10--Bionic Commando:Rearmed
$10--Burn Zombie Burn
$10--Cell Factor
$ 7--Critter Crunch
$10--Droplitz
$10--Everyday Shooter
$10--Gravity Crash
$10--Greed Corp.
$10--Groovin Blocks
$ 3--Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme
$ 6--LBP Pirates Costume Pack
$ 6--LBP Pirates Level Pack
$15--Matt Hazrd:Blood Bath and Beyond
$10--Mega Man 10
$10--Mushroom Wars
$10--Peggle
$ 5--Peggle Nights Add-On
$15--Penny Arcade Episode 1+2 Bundle
$10--Puzzlegeddon
$13--Street Fighter IV Alternate Costume Bundle
$10--Super Puzzle Fighter HD Remix
$15--Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
$10--TMNT:Re-Shelled
$15--Trine
$10--Zen Pinball
$15 - Wakeboarding HD
$10 - Snakeball
$10 - Cuboid
$10 - Digger HD
$10 - Magic Orbs
$8 - Rush Hour Panic
$10 - Afterburner Climax
$10 - Wounded Lost Dragon
$5 - Mosters (Probably) Stole My princess
$15 - Midway Bundle
$10 - Zombie Tycoon
$15 - Gundemonium Bullet Hell collection
$8 - Catan
$10 - Crystal Defenders
$15 - Joe Danger
$15 - Death Spank
$10 - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.
A couple random DLC
Total: est. $100 per Share ($25 left in the account)

You may contact me via PM (I don't really follow this thread) , the price is $105 Firm and there is still about $25 left to be voted on.

i have
critter crunch and uno 2.50 a share 3 shares left
punisher 1.75 a share 3 shares left
tmnt and detuned 2.50 1 share left

i also have socom and guilty gears on 1 account just make me a offer and the account is yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back