CAG PSN Gaming Group (Up and running!!)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so Wed will be Tekken DR nights...?[/QUOTE]

I hope not Wed is bad for me, but it really doesn't matter since we can basically schedule anything Fri and Sat. I always have one or the other off anyhow and I can always just PM a friend and ask them if they want to match a few times when for Tekken DR goes online. So technically Wednesday will be for Tekken DR yes.

Wednesday is basically Tekken/CaC.

I'll set up a CAG room tonight for Resistance @ 9PM Eastern. 6PM for all you on the west coast.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Wednesday is basically Tekken/CaC.

I'll set up a CAG room tonight for Resistance @ 9PM Eastern. 6PM for all you on the west coast.[/QUOTE]

I should be there... see you guys at 9. Oh yeah, will there be a password for the room?

yeah, I can't even download the update without it knocking me off. I have a feelings the first week or 2 of this is gonna be rocky.

Sorry everyone, I made a few mistakes (sending a messed up invite to a few), and I didn't know how to use my mic until the 2nd match (didn't know I had to press L3 to use it). Still, that was fun and look to play you all more. I really suck at the game, but I have fun.

[quote name='dallow']Had a good time, I don't think TheMovieGuy is a cag but he was funny.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I agree.

I got a friend requests from someone in Resistance (for the PS3 XMB), but when I typed his name at CAG, it did not come up. I guess it was a non CAG member, so I might have to deny a friend request If someone just sent me a friend request today, they better speak up or I'll deny tomorrow).

Resistance still going on or no? Figures I'd sleep through it damn it..... I'm on though if anyone wants to play a death match or something before I log off of it.

I don't have a mic, but I'd like to join you guys. Right now I only have Resistance and Tekken: DR. Feel free to add me, my username is J-Funkistan

that was pretty fun. but when more people the head chat stuff got nuts, som guy was talking like a hic and stuff. Next time ill definately make the room private. and I agree TheMovieGuy FTW

Well hell I played for about 2 hrs online in Resistance but no one on my friends list was playing because I arrived at the party late. Saturday I want to play with some of you Cags lets set something up. Anyone interested at all?

Hey everyone. I have like 3 friends on PSN, so I'd like to join you guys! No one I know has a PS3!

My PSN name is ZackieChan, and I have CAC, Motorstorm, and Rainbow Six : Vegas. Should be fun, can't wait!

I've literally seen only one person ever with a PS3. None of my friends have it they all have 360 and Wii. Last night was a breathe of fresh air. We should definitely play again on saturday. We should team deathmatch though and turn off one shot kills as well as make the room private. I'll set it up on Saturday. Yesterday was my 2nd time online with the game. I came in 2nd the first game, 1st the second game, 3rd or 4th the third, and the 4th I quit because I was getting killed upon spawn repeatedly.

[quote name='nyprimus4']I've literally seen only one person ever with a PS3. None of my friends have it they all have 360 and Wii. Last night was a breathe of fresh air. We should definitely play again on saturday. We should team deathmatch though and turn off one shot kills as well as make the room private. I'll set it up on Saturday. Yesterday was my 2nd time online with the game. I came in 2nd the first game, 1st the second game, 3rd or 4th the third, and the 4th I quit because I was getting killed upon spawn repeatedly.[/QUOTE]Most of my friends are PS3 owners, because many of them are online. ;)

Well, the problem is that when people already have a 360 or Wii, when a friend comes by and plays it, they like it and buy it for themselves. Part of the time, they'll feel the console their friend doesn't buy is crap, because they didn't choose it (or listen to whatever their friend says if they're a fanboy). I'm already having that problem in real life with two I know (one because all they played on PS3 was Sonic, so assumed EVERYTHING was bad, and another because his friend is the biggest 360 supporter and will do whatever it takes to make him get one).

Meh, I love one shot kills. They are what make Resistance deathmatches so fun. :D

So far I have Resistance (been had that one since launch and only worth keeping, still need to check out a lot more PS3 games) but I'm up for some challenge!

Don't have Resistance, but can't wait to get a game going tomorrow for R6. Hopefully I get home in time to catch some...been working some sick 13 hr days.

[quote name='nyprimus4']I've literally seen only one person ever with a PS3. None of my friends have it they all have 360 and Wii. Last night was a breathe of fresh air. We should definitely play again on saturday. We should team deathmatch though and turn off one shot kills as well as make the room private. I'll set it up on Saturday. Yesterday was my 2nd time online with the game. I came in 2nd the first game, 1st the second game, 3rd or 4th the third, and the 4th I quit because I was getting killed upon spawn repeatedly.[/QUOTE]

You should of seen me online last night, as I saw you on. So we are setting something up for this Saturday then right? Awesome because I suck and need the practice lol. I got called a sneaky little bastard playing with strangers last night. Which could be understandable if I was winning however I was losing and still got called that..... Friendly crowd eh?

I loved playing Resistance with you guys.. I dont think I've ever had as much fun as I had with my ps3 this week.

[quote name='Thomas96']I loved playing Resistance with you guys.. I dont think I've ever had as much fun as I had with my ps3 this week.[/QUOTE]

You going to be able to play Saturday?

[quote name='Thomas96']I loved playing Resistance with you guys.. I dont think I've ever had as much fun as I had with my ps3 this week.[/QUOTE]Oh I definitely agree. I never enjoyed an FPS anywhere near that much before, in my case.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Oh I definitely agree. I never enjoyed an FPS anywhere near that much before, in my case.[/QUOTE]

I liked the settings that the room was set to [in resistance] - if you get shot you die, real simple made the game feel like Rainbow six. I don't know who set the room up, but they did a good job, making it fun for everyone. After the first round though my hands were tired.

[quote name='Thomas96']I liked the settings that the room was set to [in resistance] - if you get shot you die, real simple made the game feel like Rainbow six. I don't know who set the room up, but they did a good job, making it fun for everyone. After the first round though my hands were tired.[/quote]
ah well, hopefully we can get a game going on Saturday. Although I probably won't get much gaming time in since it looks like a buzy day >.> *grumble*

1 hit kill w/ LARK enabled = ass kicking of the century XD

For Resistance, we have a specific thread for it too if some people didn't know about it yet, it's mainly a sign-up for the CAG clan, but can also be for discussion and setting up times to play as well.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117767

[quote name='Thomas96']I don't know, I'll try. I work the weekends. What time are you guys going to be online?[/QUOTE]

We actually haven't set up a time yet, I think so far only myself and Inf are down for playing this weekend. Anytime really works for me since I am off both Sat and Sun and plan on playing Resistance probably both days and maybe some R6 vegas with my friend whoknows as well. I live on the east coast (Ohio) so Inf you have any time set? Also who is all going to play? Mana you playing this weekend?

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']We actually haven't set up a time yet, I think so far only myself and Inf are down for playing this weekend. Anytime really works for me since I am off both Sat and Sun and plan on playing Resistance probably both days and maybe some R6 vegas with my friend whoknows as well. I live on the east coast (Ohio) so Inf you have any time set? Also who is all going to play? Mana you playing this weekend?[/quote]

I can get some game time in between 1-4 PM Pacific Time, after that, I'll be gone all day.
I might have time on Sunday as well, and if I do, it'll be around 3PM to Midnight with breaks of course ;)

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']We actually haven't set up a time yet, I think so far only myself and Inf are down for playing this weekend. Anytime really works for me since I am off both Sat and Sun and plan on playing Resistance probably both days and maybe some R6 vegas with my friend whoknows as well. I live on the east coast (Ohio) so Inf you have any time set? Also who is all going to play? Mana you playing this weekend?[/QUOTE]If my friend doesn't call (probably not since he rarely does), I'll be able to play this weekend.

sorry whoknows. Wife cornered me into watching season 1 of Grays' Anatomy... shudder.

Wife works nights tonight, so I will be around 11:30 Atlantic time tonight.

I have motorstorm, R6V, and R:FoM at home right now.

~S

I would be up for joining the gaming group. I should have Resistance coming in the mail from Goozex, and I am picking up Madden next week, so mark me down for those two for now.

[quote name='nyprimus4']I'm in for Resistance this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Okay so we have you, myself, Inf, and possibly Mana, and Thomas. Who is making the room and what is going to be the password? Like I said any time is fine with me I am wanting to play some Resistance pretty bad.

My Motorstorm finally arrived, so that can go on my list. No headset yet, although at this point I'd just be complaining about crashing all the time.

bread's done
Back