CAG PSN Gaming Group [ ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the list.

Note to self, start with "N" on the master list checking to see who hasn't updated in 5 months.

Still hoping Battlefield gets in the mix jdioutkast is looking at Monday at 9pm EST or Wednesday at 10pm EST.

Soul Calibur IV WILL have a CAG night, still debating what day. Right now I'm using myself as a placeholder for being the leader of the game, but I want to talk to ReRo, MarkMan, etc. about it first and see if they want to handle it.

Some CAG game nights might be moved around based on my feelings towards attendance lately (CoD4 and Warhawk I'm talking about). I was thinking of having Warhawk and UT3 on Thursday (since the people who play the games are independent from one another), but one of the biggest Warhawk regulars would not be able to make it, so I'm not really sure. Considering moving Warhawk to Monday, since I know he can make it.

TMK, talk to everyone in the Fighting Coordination Thread in general gaming (too little time to post link) for seeing what SCIV would fall under. sorting it out with everyone there might make things easier for you.

Soul Calibur IV
Administrator:
Server Name: It's a Private Match
Main Day: Saturday
Thread: CAG Fighter thread
Special Instructions: You will receive an invite to get in the game. Not required to be on the host or anyones friend list.

I understand the online setup for SCIV MIGHT be different, but I'm just using the Tekken 5: DR Online one for now (I can edit it later).

Right now it gets the Saturday at 10pm EST slot (Warhawk can still happen), where we will alternate between Tekken 5: DR and Soul Calibur IV. I'll also talk to the fighter thread figuring out what weekday works out for people (I'm thinking Monday or Wednesday).

Last edited by a moderator:
PSN Name: fleshribbon
CAG Name: woodcan
Nickname: flesh or fleshribbon
Headset: Yes
Keyboard: No
USB Camera: Yes
Play Style: Recreational Underground
Time Zone: Central ST
Days, Time Available: Around 11pm CST daily
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: MGO, WarHawk, Resistance, SOCOM Confrontation, Wipeout HD
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: SOCOM
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: SOCOM
Favorite genres to play online: FPS

jp0213 check out this thread for when we are playing bad company, until we get an official night going, right now we are doin both mondays and wednesdays to find out what day gets more people.

we will have an official day/time in the coming weeks.

Here is the new schedule. SCIV will get a 2nd night during the week:

Sunday
Grand Theft Auto IV @ 9pm EST

Monday
Battlefield: Bad Company @ 9pm EST

Tuesday
Metal Gear Online @ 10:00pm EST

Wednesday
Team Fortress 2 @ 9pm EST
Battlefield: Bad Company @ 10pm EST (2nd Night)

Thursday
Unreal Tournament 3 @ 9pm or 9:30pm EST

Friday
Warhawk @ 10pm EST

Saturday
Call of Duty 4 @ 8pm EST Starting
Warhawk @ 10pm EST (2nd Night)
Soul Calibur IV @ 10pm EST
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online @ 10pm EST

Battlefield: Bad Company
Administrator: jdioutkast
Server Name: It's a Private Match
Main Day: Monday
Thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186602
Special Instructions: Get on the buddy list of someone who plays, and you'll receive an invite to the CAG game.

To let everyone know, there is SCIV and Tekken 5: DR Online going on tonight at 10pm EST if people are interested. Just check the fighting game group thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191027

I may also make a day during the week, like on Wednesday or Thursday night (not conflicting another game) for those who may not be as hardcore at SCIV or do not want to be apart of the CAG fighter group (although I'm apart of them myself).

PSN Name: Mindzeye
CAG Name: Mindzeye82
Nickname: -
USB Camera: No
Play Style: Recreation
Time Zone: EST
Days, Time Available: Weekdays after 9
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Warhawk, Resistance, Soul Calibur IV
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Soul Calibur IV
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Resistance 2
Favorite genres to play online: Shooter/Fighter

I updated the list. First off, here's what I need.

1. Soul Calibur IV night for the non-hardcore. What makes it difficult is that games which support 4 people or less at once, it's tough making a main CAG night for (which is why I usually resort to finding a few friends who play by this thread or so, adding them, and just play with them at random times) because if 11 people say they will come, you gotta figure out how to divide into 3 groups. Very likely, 4 will show up in one group, 1 will show up in another group, a few will decide to play at the last minute and will not have a group (some can't view CAG and play online at the same time). That's what kind of holds it back to be honest, which explains why there's no main Rock Band night, Puzzle Fighter II HD, etc. nights also. When you have at least 6-8, that's good enough.

2. Like I mentioned in the Warhawk thread, due to several new people getting the game, I'd like to figure out a day to get new people into CAG Warhawk, but trying to figure out the perfect day/time.

3. When looking at the release schedule of PS3 games, possible popular games I see are:
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames 9/1 (I dunno IF it's online multi-player, since I haven't followed it at all)
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway 9/24
Far Cry 2 10/2
Midnight Club: Los Angeles 10/8
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift 10/8
Saints Row 2 10/15 (if it has multi-player)
SOCOM: Confrontation 10/15
Tom Clancy's End War 10/16
LittleBigPlanet 10/22
Rock Band 2 10/22
Guitar Hero World Tour Game 10/26
Resistance 2 11/5
Call of Duty: World at War 11/12 (probably won't take over CoD4)
Tekken 6 (if it comes out late this year)

PSN stuff
Fat Princess
Wipeout HD

And more (I know there's games, PSN and retail I missed).

I'm looking at doing one of two things:
-Starting a brand new schedule again from scratch, where Friday Warhawk, Saturday CoD4 night, etc. will most likely go and be replaced by games like SOCOM, Resistance 2, etc. The most popular games (or ones there's still demand for), can still be played on other days.
-Keep the old schedule, but label is schedule 1. Come up with a brand new Schedule (called Schedule 2 or something) and just have CAG nights to all newer games (like those released the 2nd half of this year or so). Just split up the community and allow people to play whichever schedule they want for each day (if they are up to playing).

4. For Madden 09, I'll probably just let people play whenever if there's some sort of league, but if people want some sort of main CAG night everyone shows up, I can look into something (but I'm not familiar with how football games work online).

The wife and I will def be there for LBP

Also I was wondering if there was a limit on how many people one could add to their friends list. I wanted to add a majority of the CAG er's to mine

[quote name='bjstucker']The wife and I will def be there for LBP

Also I was wondering if there was a limit on how many people one could add to their friends list. I wanted to add a majority of the CAG er's to mine[/quote]
PSN friend lists are limited to 100.

[quote name='bjstucker']The wife and I will def be there for LBP

Also I was wondering if there was a limit on how many people one could add to their friends list. I wanted to add a majority of the CAG er's to mine[/QUOTE]Go ahead and post what games you have and such in this thread, like everyone else has done.

PSN Name: Natureboy46
CAG Name: natureboy46
Nickname: -
Headset: No
Keyboard: Yes
Play Style: Very casual
Days, Time Available: Daytime, evenings after 9pm
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: GTA IV, MGS4, Fight Night 3, COD 4
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: GTA IV
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Little Big Planet
Favorite genres to play online: Strategy, Action, Sports

PSN Name: kandal978
CAG Name: Kandal
Nickname: N/A
Play Style: Social
Time Zone: Eastern USA
Days, Time Available: Afternoon / Evening
PS3 Online Multi-play/er Games Owned: Call Of Duty 4
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Call Of Duty 4
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Call Of Duty 4
Favorite genres to play online: First Person Shooter

PSN Name: neverletthem
CAG Name: neverletthem
Nickname: Most people prefer just to say never, but I don't care.
Keyboard: no
USB Camera: Yes, eye toy.
Play Style: For fun,but I am VERY competative
Time Zone: CST
Days, Time Available: Should be able to everyday after 5PM
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Resistance, COD4, Burnout, Eye of Judgment, Rock Band, GTA IV.
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: COD4
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Don't really have one
Favorite genres to play online: Shooters

PSN Name: funkydb
CAG Name: m3gatr0nx
Nickname: funk
Headset: yes
Keyboard: yes
USB Camera: no
Play Style: Recreation / for fun
Days, Time Available: most evenings Sunday-Thursday
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: MGS4, MLB The Show 08, Madden 09
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Madden 09
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: SOCOM
Favorite genres to play online: Sports, FPS

CAG Name: TctclMvPhase
PSN Name: TctclMvPhase
Nickname: ---
Headset: PS Eye
Play Style: Recreation, although I prefer a bit of organized competition
Days, Time Available: M-F (6PM-11.5PM), Saturday and Sunday varies
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Battlefield: Bad Company, Resistance:FOM, Motorstorm, GTA IV, Gran Turismo V Prologue, Mirror's Edge, Burnout: Paradise, Wipeout, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars, Little Big Planet, Killzone 2, Far Cry 2, Crash Commando
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Burnout: Paradise, Killzone 2 and Crash Commando
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game This Year: Fat Princess, Battlefield 1943, Rage and Borderlands
Favorite genres to play online: Racing, FPS

I updated everything a day ago. I still apologize for no SCIV yet in the mix, but hopefully I'll get that solved soon (well, it's in the mix within CAG fighting).

I might add CoD4 to the mix for Wednesday.

no worries about the fighting schedule seeing as it's kinda a life of its own now >_<

all the work you do here on CAG is more than enough and highly appreciated TMK (at least by me, even if I'm not involved with too many of the nights >_< )

Just a thought for you, Mana Knight. When you construct the new schedule I dont think that game times have to be exclusive.

There is a large catalog of great online games that many have invested in and it would be a shame to lose such a great community. Perhaps we could dual (dare I say triple) schedule times but use games with little crossover. An example being that a shooter like Resistance could be scheduled for the same slot as a racing game like Wipeout or fighting game like SC IV. This way members could switch based on what they feel like playing and there will always be a time that members can rely on to at least find someone they know to play with....

I realize that is a tall order...and being new here I am not too sure what I can help with but I would like to volunteer my assistance where needed.

PSN Name: forgrim
CAG Name: forgrim
Nickname: forg
USB Camera: nope.
Play Style: Very very very very competitive. I

Thought I was on here, oh well
PSN Name: kube00
CAG Name: kube00
Headset:no
USB Camera: no
Play Style: Recreation/pro (GTA IV at least) :)
Time Zone: Pacific
Days, Time Available: Weekends, I can do weekday nights past 7pm pst I just need to know in advance
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: GTAIV, MGS4, COD WaW, Sonn I'll have Resistance 2
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: GTA IV
Favorite genres to play online: FPS or MMORPG

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Just a thought for you, Mana Knight. When you construct the new schedule I dont think that game times have to be exclusive.

There is a large catalog of great online games that many have invested in and it would be a shame to lose such a great community. Perhaps we could dual (dare I say triple) schedule times but use games with little crossover. An example being that a shooter like Resistance could be scheduled for the same slot as a racing game like Wipeout or fighting game like SC IV. This way members could switch based on what they feel like playing and there will always be a time that members can rely on to at least find someone they know to play with....

I realize that is a tall order...and being new here I am not too sure what I can help with but I would like to volunteer my assistance where needed.[/QUOTE]I'm considering it.

Schedule is updated. Anyway, if I divide the schedule, I will most likely do:

Schedule 1 (old schedule)
GTA IV Sunday
MGO Tuesday
Team Fortress 2 Wednesday
Unreal Tournament 3 Thursday
Burnout Paradise Thursday
Warhawk Friday
Call of Duty 4 Saturday

Schedule 2 (new schedule, days are just a guess. I like the sound of SOCOM Saturday)
Call of Duty: World at War (or some FPS that's not Resistance) Friday, only because I might keep Warhawk going on Friday
LittileBigPlanet/Fat Princess Sunday
MotorStorm 2 /Wipeout HD (some racing game at least) Monday
Resistance 2 (might change since 360 Thursday is CoD4 now at CAG) Thursday
Rock Band 2/Guitar Hero World Tour (some music game night, should work out better due to voice chat in RB2) Wednesday
SOCOM: Confrontation Saturday
Soul Calibur IV Tuesday

Maybe we'd try fitting in a sports game (I know they are really tough to have CAG nights for, which is why I never included them). Some games in schedule 1 or 2 can be swapped in/out.

TMK for PRESIDENT! your dedication here on CAG is highly appreciated. I enjoy playing COD4 with you and everyone else who joins the fun!

PSN Name: ratpack86
CAG Name: rick3000gto
Nickname: rick
USB Camera: yes
Play Style: Badass
Time Zone: CST
Days, Time Available: All day everyday
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: COD4, Warhawk, Resistance, GTA IV, MGS4, Socom Confrontation, GT5, LBP
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: COD4
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Little Big Planet
Favorite genres to play online: FPS

I'm just curious has any played Darkness online? I just bought it with the GS coupon and the single player is pretty good so far (I've played a bit over an hour). I looked and there were no active multiplayer games to join (not too surprised) is the multiplayer that bad, or did it just never get a following with all the other games available.

It's also a shame they haven't patched it for trophies. They have accomplishments in the PS3 version which presumably could easily turn into trophies and would create some new interest for what is a surprisingly decent comic game.

I should admit that I was a fan of the darkness comic back when it first started so maybe I'm skewed. The game also has a lot of readable issues that you can access as extra content which is a nice bonus for anyone interested.

Most said The Darkness wasn't too great to play online.

Also, it's pretty much a closed project which is getting ignored now (meaning it gets no updates).

Anyway, my birthday is in 12 days, and I'm thinking about having a special CAG PSN Gaming Night playing 1-2 of my favorite games. I'll let everyone know more later. My very favorites to play are:
Burnout Paradise
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
Rock Band
Soul Calibur IV
Warhawk

It will be on a Thursday, September 4th. I'm not going anywhere or doing anything special on my birthday anyway (my friends have all moved away, and if I'm still in my hometown, I'll have nothing to do).

Hmm, I've been on PSN for CAG nights for awhile and never added to this post. I feel like it really should be stickied. Oh well, here goes.

PSN Name: MattTheCAGVegan
CAG Name: JohnnyPark
Keyboard: Yes, but only for messaging
Play Style: Only have time for recreational. Might have been more serious back in the day.
Days, Time Available: I can usually be free any day of the week, weekdays past 4, before 10pm preferably. Weekends... it always depends.
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: UT3, Orange Box, GTA4, Resistance: FOM, Burnout Paradise, Lego Star Wars, Army of Two, Pure, Call of Duty: WaW, Rock Band, Crash Commando,Super Street Fighter HD, Street Fighter 4 (as of release)
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: UT3
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Honestly... I'm not sure.
Favorite genres to play online: team-based and/or cooperative games. It's a lot more fun to coordinate efforts with people than have a free-for-all, but that's not to say I don't enjoy them.

[quote name='johnnypark']Hmm, I've been on PSN for CAG nights for awhile and never added to this post. I feel like it really should be stickied. [/quote]
I could have sworn it was... then when LinkinPrime got a PS3 he "cleaned" up the PS3 board and unstickied some stuff.

[quote name='yukine']I wish I had one of those games. :lol:

We'll celebrate with a 360 game. ;)[/QUOTE]If I had a 360 game you usually played, we would play. ;) I haven't really decided what I'll do yet, but hopefully I decide by Thursday (just got home from a trip).

[quote name='jp0213']I'm down with some Soul Calibur IV my good man.[/QUOTE]We might play it on that day. I haven't decided what will be played on September 4th.

[quote name='mguiddy']I could have sworn it was... then when LinkinPrime got a PS3 he "cleaned" up the PS3 board and unstickied some stuff.[/QUOTE]This thread never was stickied. Whether it should, I dunno to be honest. The group isn't as well organized as it should be (I feel I should be doing a better job.

I will consider the game, but not sure yet what it will be. I like CoD4, but I'm more of a Warhawk person. ;) :p I can actually win matches in Warhawk. I never once won in CoD4 before.

To let everyone know, I decided on the following:

9/4
-Warhawk at 10pm EST (guaranteed)
-Rock Band or Soul Calibur IV (sometime before Warhawk)
-Some racing game maybe (like GRID, Burnout Paradise, etc.)

Also, I wanted to let everyone know I did get the game GRID. I understand not many have it, but I'm thinking we should have at least one CAG game for it, and whoever has it can show up (I know StrandedBit has it). It's a game where I setup a server, password protect it, and people search for it (like Warhawk).

IF (although a long shot) Wipeout HD comes out on my birthday, that will get priority.;)

I chose Warhawk over CoD4 because the invite system in CoD4 is messy and sometimes I get stressed out due to people not appearing on the in-game buddy list and other weird issues. First 19 get in.

I'm sorry Mana, I got rid of GRID. It was basically just myself and primetime who had it so I kind of just gave up on people getting it. Especially with fall season imminent and stuff like Wipeout HD coming soon.

EDIT: I'd be up for those other 4 things though.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I'm sorry Mana, I got rid of GRID. It was basically just myself and primetime who had it so I kind of just gave up on people getting it. Especially with fall season imminent and stuff like Wipeout HD coming soon.

EDIT: I'd be up for those other 4 things though.[/QUOTE]No problem. I did not buy GRID to play online (I bought it to play single player, like most racers). Oh well, there are many more games I'm willing to play. Warhawk for SURE is a guarantee on my birthday.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I will consider the game, but not sure yet what it will be. I like CoD4, but I'm more of a Warhawk person. ;) :p I can actually win matches in Warhawk. I never once won in CoD4 before.[/quote]

That's the truth;). I would be willing to play rockband that day.

PSN Name: hbui
CAG Name: HuBu
Play Style: Recreation
Time Zone: EST (-5)
Days, Time Available: Night time
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Warhawk
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Warhawk
Favorite genres to play online: RPG, Action, Puzzle, shooters (sometime i get motion sickness, but for some reason, Warhawk doesnt do it)

[quote name='neverletthem']That's the truth;). I would be willing to play rockband that day.[/QUOTE]I'll look into that. Hopefully I get a schedule ready soon. I just need to look at what times you are available to I can get it setup.

Anyway, I gave the thread a massive update. If there is any error, I apologize. I decided to seperate the games into three categories:
-Active Nights
-Sometimes or non-active nights
-Future Nights

I decided to put that in the schedule because it tells people what games are definitely going on, and which ones are a bit shaky right now (or nothing is going on). The list isn't 100% accurate since I need to do more investigating. For a game to qualify as active, there at least needs to be something going on just about every week (even if just 2 show up).

Also, I finally updated the sports area of the thread (I apologize it took a while) with:
Madden 09: AFC League
Administrator: primetime171
Server Name: N/A
Main Day: Varies (since it will be a CAG League)
Thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195031
Special Instructions: N/A

Madden 09: NFC League
Administrator: Dr. Strangepork
Thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195028

NHL 09
Administrator: Jest311
Thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191569

If someone comes in and wants to do NBA when the time comes, I'll include it. If there's an active NCAA league going on at CAG (I need to search for the thread), I'll add it too.

When the month of September rolls around, I will start talking to people to be administrators (in some cases clan leader) for certain games like:
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (If people want to play it)
Call of Duty: World At War (If people want to play it
Far Cry 2 (If people want to play it)
Guitar Hero: World Tour (If people want to play it
LittleBigPlanet (TBH, not really sure how we'll handle it yet)
MotorStorm 2
Resistance 2
Rock Band 2 (I'll most likely do it)
SOCOM: Confrontation
Wipeout HD (either I, ReRo, or StrandedBrit will most likely handle it)

And more games

To let everyone know, here's how my birthday gaming will look:
  • Rock Band (PS3), neverletthem (maybe bornrunnin31 also) and I will be playing, need 1-2 more people (preferably ones who are already one of my PSN friends. I’ll only do vocals or guitar (I’ll probably do vocal since no one usually wants to do it, although I slightly prefer guitar. neverletthem GETS drums). If I only get one more, that’s fine too. We’ll probably play from 6-10 songs, starting at 7pm EST (I’ll push it to 8pm EST if I need to).

• Soul Calibur IV (PS3), I’ll probably play a few matches with some (I still need to ask a few friends if they can play), I’m guessing around 7:45pm EST to 8pm EST at the latest to start. No one has committed yet, but I think I'll find some (You don't technically have to be on my buddy list since it's an XMB invite think).

• Warhawk (PS3), 10pm EST-12am EST. A server will be created along with a password. Information is all within a thread. There will be 19 open slots, first come, first serve, although I may reserve anywhere from 4-8 for my own PSN buddies, while the rest can be for anyone else. We’ll probably play Warhawk until midnight. Boosters will be the 2nd half of the CAG night.

PSN Name: t_tocs
CAG Name: ttocs
Nickname: Scott
Headset: Not yet, but coming soon
Keyboard: Haven't hooked one up yet, just got PS3 last week.
Play Style: Recreation with a hint of Pro
Time Zone: Eastern
Days, Time Available: I play a lot during the week between 6/7pm EST until 11ish. On the weekends is a little more sporadic (depending on priorities)
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Warhawk, Resistance, MLB 08 The Show
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Warhawk and MGO
Favorite genres to play online: Team based shooters. Maybe some FFA action also.

I really want to get in on this. I'd love to play some Warhawk with CAG's, as well as LBP and R2 when they release.

PSN Name: NACHO
CAG Name: the_punisher
Nickname: Eh, punisher or pun pun works xD
USB Camera: Yes, PS Eye
Play Style: No Clue
Time Zone: EST?
Days, Time Available: Since i go to school, around 6:00 PM 'till 1:00 AM
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Warhawk, Resistance: Fall of Man, GTA IV, MGO, Rock Band, Guitar Hero III and Aerosmith
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Warhawk
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Little BigPlanet
Favorite genres to play online: Shooters, but i can play anything

THIS IS AN UPDATE FOR A PREVIOUS POST
but you should already know that Mana

PSN Name: InsertFunnyName-
CAG Name: MattJ1991
Nickname: Matt I guess, or anything that stems off that
Play Style: Casual for the most part, not to competitive.
Time Zone: Mountain Time
Days, Time Available: Weekends, some evenings (work and school are an issue :p)
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: GTA4, COD4, Soul Caliber 4, Metal Gear Solid, Lost Planet, Resistence 2, Rock Band 2, Warhawk, Army of Two, Rock Band 2
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: COD and Resistence
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Killzone 2
Favorite genres to play online: Shooters, both Third Person and First Person

[quote name='The Mana Knight']To let everyone know, here's how my birthday gaming will look:
  • Rock Band (PS3), neverletthem (maybe bornrunnin31 also) and I will be playing, need 1-2 more people (preferably ones who are already one of my PSN friends. I’ll only do vocals or guitar (I’ll probably do vocal since no one usually wants to do it, although I slightly prefer guitar. neverletthem GETS drums). If I only get one more, that’s fine too. We’ll probably play from 6-10 songs, starting at 7pm EST (I’ll push it to 8pm EST if I need to).

• Soul Calibur IV (PS3), I’ll probably play a few matches with some (I still need to ask a few friends if they can play), I’m guessing around 7:45pm EST to 8pm EST at the latest to start. No one has committed yet, but I think I'll find some (You don't technically have to be on my buddy list since it's an XMB invite think).

• Warhawk (PS3), 10pm EST-12am EST. A server will be created along with a password. Information is all within a thread. There will be 19 open slots, first come, first serve, although I may reserve anywhere from 4-8 for my own PSN buddies, while the rest can be for anyone else. We’ll probably play Warhawk until midnight. Boosters will be the 2nd half of the CAG night.
[/quote]

You can probably put me down for RB, but I can only play guitar/bass (I can't sing to save my life, and I haven't played the drums enough to be decent).

[quote name='josh_animebum']You can probably put me down for RB, but I can only play guitar/bass (I can't sing to save my life, and I haven't played the drums enough to be decent).[/QUOTE]All right, great. So far it goes:

Rock Band on Sept. 4th @ 7pm EST
-TMK guitar, bass, or singing
-neverletthem, drums (possibly out)
-josh_animebum, bass or guitar
-bornrunnin31 vocals, drums, or guitar.

That will probably be the RB group.

Btw, I updated the master list (everyone who posted got updated). Spots in SCIV are still open on my birthday (I'll push it to later if I need to, or maybe just cancel it all together).

PSN Name: Shadowrep
CAG Name: Shadowrep
Nickname: Shadowrep
Play Style: Well im casual but only go pro if its a game i really like such as Street Fighter IV.
Time Zone: GMT
Days, Time Available: 3:30pm til bout 2am weekdays/ weekend: depends if i am going out
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Warhawk. Metal Gear Online, Stranglehold, Resistance, Calling all cars, Tekken 5 DR, GTAIV, Guitar Hero 3, Mortal Kombat II, Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD remix, Lost Planet
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Street Fighter IV
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Street Fighter IV
Favorite genres to play online: FPS, Fighting,

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back