CAG - Showoff Yo Stuff!

daphatty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
So I got this idea last night after my "Nomad Crisis" was averted to "showoff my stuff." Ok, I wasn't really showing off at first but now I am. :D I'd like to open this up to the rest of the CAG community. Do you have a rare game or system that you are proud of? Well, what are you waiting for? Show it off!

This is a picture of my Sega Nomad running Gunstar Heroes. Sega sure did have some good ideas.

IMG_1179.jpg

[quote name='daphatty']So I got this idea last night after my "Nomad Crisis" was averted to "showoff my stuff." Ok, I wasn't really showing off at first but now I am. :D I'd like to open this up to the rest of the CAG community. Do you have a rare game or system that you are proud of? Well, what are you waiting for? Show it off!

This is a picture of my Sega Nomad running Gunstar Heroes. Sega sure did have some good ideas.

IMG_1179.jpg
[/quote]

Goddamn I need a nomad.

i remember seeing a vectrex in a bar somewhere.

and the nomad looks so nice. just wished they made the screen bigger.

My Nomad, R.I.P.
nomad1.jpg

nomad4.jpg

nomad5.jpg

Seems to still work, even though its been sitting in a sealed plastic container for at least 5 years. If I can get a new LCD, it'll be fine.
You can't see it in the pictures, but the screen is cracked to hell. Its mostly orange.

I had a nomad and sold it. Don't get me wrong it was really cool. It was just too big for a portable console.

Here is my Tiger Game.com with three games showing. Frogger, Batman & Robin and Fighters Megamix. I also have Lights Out but I couldn't find it....

My%20Gamecom.jpg

Some weird ass prototype or blank flash cart for the Genesis...

Some%20Gen%20cart.jpg

Some of my prized Saturn Games (Dragon Force, Guardian Heroes, Marvel Super Heroes and Christmas Nights...

My%20rarer%20Saturn%20games.jpg

I got a couple more but I'll wait... I don't want to post too many images in one post.

I MISS DRAGONFORCE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH, i stupidly sold my sega saturn collection to raise money to go to prom. WORST INVESTMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!

Here's my copy of Star Trek - Klingon for the PC. You actually learn the Klingon language to play this game. I don't know anyone else that has it so here it is...

Star%20Trek-Klingon.jpg

My Game Genies (Genesis, NES, SNES)...

Game%20Genies.jpg

rarest thing I've got is a Seaman X-mas DC, complete with the cert of authenticity number 000/850.

Rare games? Panzer Dragoon Saga is about it, I think. Oh - a pristine copy of Adventure for the IBM PC AT/XT.

Pictures? Nah - I'd have to get 'em all out of the basement.

seppo

That Star Fox Weekend sure is nice! I don't really have anything overly rare, but my overall collection is pretty good. Check it out.

That is a nice collection Rig. Broad range of systems too. I used to have am Atari 2600 too but I traded it awhile back. I didn't have that many games for it though. Maybe 10. I used to have the Virtual Boy too but I traded that as well. I really wish I had kept it now. I got it for $29.99 used from Blockbuster.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']
Sega%20CD%20games.jpg

My copy of Snatcher and Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia for Sega CD.[/quote]

An Encyclopedia for a video game system?!?! :?

Yeah MeGaWC27, I believe Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia was a pack in for the JVC X'Eye system. On the back of the Disc sleeve it says, "Distributed by JVC. Not for Retail Sale." It's kind of neat. It has a good amount of FMV (albeit grainy). What is an X'Eye you ask?

From http://www.x56h34.com/xeye_and_32x/ ....

"Sega granted JVC to manufacture its own Genesis and Sega CD compatible products, and JVC created an interesting all-in-one unit, which allowed players to have one system for two functions. X'eye can play both Genesis cartridge games, and Sega CD games."

A pic of the X'Eye from that site...

xeye_and_32x_01.jpg

I had seen one in a store a LONG time ago and if I remeber correctly, they were rather expensive. I imagine the X'Eye system is rather rare itself because other than the one time I saw it at retail, I have never seen another.

Doh... I wish I kept my Nomad. I threw it away after I dropped it and cracked the hell out of the screen. I had a rare Capcom Street Fighter controller for Genesis also... until my basement flooded. *thinking of non busted up stuff to post*

GuilewasNK has the best swag so far IMO.

[quote name='magilacudy']Doh... I wish I kept my Nomad. I threw it away after I dropped it and cracked the hell out of the screen. I had a rare Capcom Street Fighter controller for Genesis also... until my basement flooded. *thinking of non busted up stuff to post*

GuilewasNK has the best swag so far IMO.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words!

Here's two other items of coolness that I own...

Samus%20ascii.jpg

Limited edition Samus Cell art (1 of only 15,000 given away when Metroid Fusion first came out at Circuit City)....

And my Ascii Grip controller. It's a one-handed PS One controller. Not good for most games but it was marked down for 5 bucks at Wal-Mart a long time ago so I had to get it. Plus, it looks kinda cool...

[quote name='Sartori'][quote name='GuilewasNK']^^^^WHOA!! Are those display boxes or the real thing?[/quote]

Real.[/quote]

You'd better be lying. :lol:

[quote name='Sartori'][quote name='GuilewasNK']^^^^WHOA!! Are those display boxes or the real thing?[/quote]

Real.[/quote]

holy fucking moses thats alot of lad

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Sartori'][quote name='GuilewasNK']^^^^WHOA!! Are those display boxes or the real thing?[/quote]

Real.[/quote]

You'd better be lying. :lol:[/quote]

Nope. Got them from a shop in Hawaii when they clearanced them off.

*shrugs* Does an SNES Super Scope in a school-made gunrack count? That's about all I have, other than Guardian Heroes, really good condition Chrono Trigger, and 20 or so Saturn imports.

[quote name='Sartori']Nope. Got them from a shop in Hawaii when they clearanced them off.[/quote]

How much a piece? I simply have to know. :lol:

This is nothing special, but

roar.jpg

We must all fear the Lord of Terror and bow submissively.

Here's a Dreamcane:

dreamcane.jpg

And... Some T Shirts from E3?

e3shirts.jpg

Psylocke?

psylocke.jpg

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Sartori']Nope. Got them from a shop in Hawaii when they clearanced them off.[/quote]

How much a piece? I simply have to know. :lol:[/quote]

Couple hundred dollars for the lot.

[quote name='Sartori']Let me see what else I've got around here..

Anyone recognize what this piece of real-life jewelry is?

crest3.jpg
[/quote]

I give. What is it?

You have some kickass stuff BTW.

I guess this could be considered kinda rare... 'since i've never come across one on eBay, that is ;)

Mario Kart Double Dash! Stopwatch promo:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=664

GuilewasNK> I've been thinking about purchasing a Saturn *just* so i can check out Christmas Nights. The whole concept seems reeeeally cool!

helava> is the Christmas Seaman disc any different from the original game ( besides the ability to record a holiday message )?

-V

[quote name='Sartori']Let me see what else I've got around here..

Anyone recognize what this piece of real-life jewelry is?
[/quote]

That's the Crest of Nisan from Xenogears. I never knew such a thing was made. Is it official Squaresoft merchandise?

bread's done
Back