CAG StarCraft League

I should have mentioned, I don't have Brood War either. I'll have to figure out if I can get just the expansion cheap (I have about 3 copies of the original Starcraft, but never got the expansion).

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Yep

anyone who wants to play ====

U.S. West then join the chat channel "CAG"[/quote]

I just went in there but no one was on. If you want to play a game just hit me up via IM.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']I just went in there but no one was on. If you want to play a game just hit me up via IM.[/QUOTE]

We must have already started. I'm pretty much out of the match just waiting for someone to blow me up.

[quote name='yukine']So "CAG" is the official chatroom on Battle.net?[/quote]

I'd vote yes, USWest-21 just doesn't seem to fit the CAG family, you know.

~HotShotX

Ok, I have to rebuy the game for sure. In the mean time, could someone create me a RawisJericho account on b.net? Just make the password whatever you want and PM it to me and I can change it later when I get the game. I used to play under that name and I'd like to have it again.

Also, everyone should add your B.net user name on here so everyone can just add it to their friends list. It'll make it a lot easier to see who is online. Just copy/paste my list in the OP and put a hyphen between your CAG user name and b.net user name.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Ok, I have to rebuy the game for sure. In the mean time, could someone create me a RawisJericho account on b.net? Just make the password whatever you want and PM it to me and I can change it later when I get the game. I used to play under that name and I'd like to have it again.[/quote]

Gotcha covered, Jericho.

~HotShotX

I plan on buying the SC Battle Chest next week during EB's big sale. I haven't played SC in 4-5 years, so I'll pretty much be a huge newb :D

[quote name='Strell']Strell had better not be taken online, or I am going to have to kill some people.[/quote]
Strell, I'll make one for you too and PM you and Jericho the passwords.

Edit: Shit, "Strell" is taken, any suggestions?

~HotShotX

If anyone's interested: CAG StarCraft: Brood War match tonight at 10pm EST, USWest server, everyone meet in the chatroom "CAG".

~HotShotX

[quote name='lordwow']Also, are any of you guys up for doing some team games?

Love to have some 3v3 and such going down.[/quote]

Team games are the greatest. Maybe we can set up a pro-am type thing so the newbs and vets are evenly distributed...

I have a feeling the League will take off after EB's big sale. Hell, even if you hate RTS games it's hard to pass up SC Battle Chest for $10 :D

there are so many people just coming back after like 9 years or whatever to start playing for SC2. I just DESTROYED a guy on a 1v1 my first game back. Felt good, but I was playing as crappy as I always do, so this guy was pretty bad.

It's a great thing, a couple of months ago Starcraft was practically dead as far as U.S. players go. I have no problem playing against Korean players, but it can sometimes pose a problem when I can't read the title of the match.

i gotta get the game back from my friend, and then start playing, but im game

im still kind of a noob though, so i gotta do some computer games before i start

I'm in. I was planning to rebuy the battle chest tomorrow morning. I use to be a pretty competitive player 5-6 years ago. But starcraft is like riding a bike. I will also be taking this league very seriously.

sign me up for it, Ill also be taking summer classes however, so ill be on and off. I only have Disc 1 and my connection at the current location doesnt seem to be working properly. at least through battle.net

Tomorrow, absolutely tomorrow, I am going to go get my keys, and then I'll be able to get back on to play online.

There's a small, small chance I can get "Strell" back, but if not, I imagine my name will be instantly recognized, like "Strellbangedmymom" or something.

[quote name='Strell']Tomorrow, absolutely tomorrow, I am going to go get my keys, and then I'll be able to get back on to play online.

There's a small, small chance I can get "Strell" back, but if not, I imagine my name will be instantly recognized, like "Strellbangedmymom" or something.[/quote]

Strell's already in use, but it might be an old account of yours, who knows.

~HotShotX

[quote name='The Crotch']Don't know why I'm posting all this. I like to gloat as much as the next guy, but I'm giving away my strategy.[/quote]

You should learn to adapt your strategy based on what your opponent is doing. If I know to prepare for zealots/dark templar/corsairs every single game, it's going to get boring :)

Let's play again tonight.

Crotches recaps are almost as enjoyable as actually playing, but then he writes better than I play.

I really only played the use map settings maps as I never really liked seeing who could rush who the fastest.

[quote name='Kayden']Crotches recaps are almost as enjoyable as actually playing.[/quote]

Agreed, I actually like hearing his play by play of the game :)

~HotShotX

I can't allow The Crotch to continue this kind of...winmanship.

THE CROTCH MUST BE STOPPED, LESS WE ALL FALL UNDER ITS MALEVOLENT RULE

20070523.jpg

:rofl:"

Ok. Name is "HotMarioStrell" on West. I figure I'll do the double whammy on the name, so when I'm beating your sorry asses, you remember visually who is doing the kicking.

I cannot recover my old name. I figure the e-mail addy I used at that time has pretty much been destroyed. I hope I do not run into the same problem down the line if Gmail ever goes down.

bread's done
Back