CAG Street Fighter Fight Club

will52

CAGiversary!
The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club.
Alright, so I thought with Street Fighter 4 being very close, it was a good time to start thinking about getting organized fights going amongst CAG members. If anyone is interested and has Super Street Fight 2 Turbo HD Remix on XBLA, we could get tournaments organized. I am by no means an amazing player, but I can hold my own for the most part.

It is possible to get tournament matches going with up to 8 people or just play people for fun.

If you're interested post your live name and we can pick dates, etc.

Players:

kira52
Ivan Drago27
duberto
RedSix66
Im 4 Obama 08
Knoxximus
Bootsy McWhiskr
controlcommerce
MtlTom
y2jedi
KingBroly
Unearth4164
SNAKE EYES EX
pradu3
Shinobi Hanzo

Last edited by a moderator:
:)Wouldn't a Street Fighter Fight Club just be known as a Street Fight Club? Or would that just suggest that people are taking the premise in Fight Club into the streets and away from the warehouses?

Maybe I'm just looking to much into this ... :)

[quote name='RudyPants']:)Wouldn't a Street Fighter Fight Club just be known as a Street Fight Club? Or would that just suggest that people are taking the premise in Fight Club into the streets and away from the warehouses?

Maybe I'm just looking to much into this ... :)[/quote]

I considered this before starting the thread. I guess "Street Fighter" Fight Club would've clarified things, lmao. :lol:

I'm in, I'm definitely still learning SF again as I have been on a long hiatus, but I'm always up for a game. My Gamertag is: duberto

I'll be getting SF4, and I have HD Remix as well.

I'm down. Gamertag: MtlTom. I've been getting back into it & definitely want to keep improving. This would be a great way.

I'm still waiting on an add back from the CAG SSF2THDR tag. I'm sure there are a lot of people on that who would play.

[quote name='controlcommerce']I'm a scrub but I'll play with you guys.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat. But, my preorder is in and I'd be happy to play.

I'm interested in joining up with a regular CAG Street Fighter group. I have SSF2THDR and will have SFIV on Tuesday, if GameStop gets it in on time.

My XBL tag is: Shinobi Hanzo

No one talks about SF Fight Club!!!!

But yeah just ordered mine on youfree360games.com. I'd like to join but I'll admit, I'm terrible at SF, never played much so I'm a relative noobie.

bread's done
Back