CAG Street Fighter IV Multi-day Tournament...3/02 morning UPDATE!

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I want in for the multi-day tournament, if it's not too late.[/quote]
Your in it

Alright, brackets have been posted, now get to work cags. Brackets are on the first page of this thread post #2

People that can't make it, let me know either by posting here or pming me.

Rules:
-no character restriction (you are not bound to your main that you listed)
-99secs
1 match, best 2 out of 3 rounds -or- best 2 out of 3 matches (you guys can choose)

Good luck to all

[quote name='PhrostByte']I don't understand the brackets. It goes Soodmeg, Me, TheRock, MarkMan...?[/quote]

You vs Soodmeg while TheRock vs MarkMan. Let's say you win against Soodmeg and TheRock wins. Then it will be you vs theRock

sorry for the confusion

[quote name='PhrostByte']I don't understand the brackets. It goes Soodmeg, Me, TheRock, MarkMan...?[/quote]

i would like to think its totally random and outta the hat type matchups.

as i would think most tournaments set up their brackets.

Sadly I won't be able to play cause I went to my parents house with weekend with my son. I did not bring my 360 home. Sorry about that.

I recreated the 360 bracket out of boredom:

Since I don't have a Flickr pro account, the image has been resized to 1024x607. And with CAG's own image scaling, it's been scaled to 711x421. So...just click on the image to see it in 1024x607.

I figured this would be a bit more easy on the eyes.

Couldn't get a hold of my opponent via PM, so hopefully he checks the thread... DabDeschain / Danmagz............ contact me when you wanna play!

i got a couple matches in just now..but i regretfully have to pull out also. Someone failed to inform me that now i have a family party to go to...which means my 360 stays home. Sorry heavyd. hopefully we can have a match one day just for the heck of it.

I can't make it, will be at work all day today and Sunday. My opponent would be gobz(zinsbog) so use one of the reserves. Thanks for organizing this though.

Update:

*mgray5159 will be replacing grndoom in the tourney and will be vs blackflag

*gillums will be replacing inegralsmatic in the tourney and will be vs heavyd853

*shinryuu will be replacing Logg in the tourney and will be vs ebaughn1

*gobz will get a bye since striker199 will not be able to participate

ps3
*esper will get a bye since hostile will not be able to participate

I should be able to get on tonight, my brother's watching a movie now but he should be done in an hour or so.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Update:

*mgray5159 will be replacing grndoom in the tourney and will be vs blackflag

*gillums will be replacing inegralsmatic in the tourney and will be vs heavyd853

*shinryuu will be replacing Logg in the tourney and will be vs ebaughn1

*gobz will get a bye since striker199 will not be able to participate

ps3
*esper will get a bye since hostile will not be able to participate[/quote]

Lobster Johnson won our match. Good game man.

PS3 tourney

BostonCollegeFan send me a pm quote

"Weird I dropped out of tourney"

I guess I advance.

In the Darkkenpachi vs Jest. Send me a pm whoever is the winner.

Man, this sucks. I sent invites to both SaiyanMexican and PhilESkyline, and neither of them have been accepted. Been waiting all day and no word from either of them. I guess hopefully tomorrow then.

[quote name='notorious_pip']Hey, Oktoberfest and Twanky, I sent both of you friend requests on the PS3 and 360 respectively. Let me know when you guys want to play.[/QUOTE]

I'll be on on Sunday. Let's say 2 PM PST

Hey, unfortunately, I am not going to be able to play in this tournament. I really wanted to, but something out of my control happened. So I guess either Jer can get a auto-win or we can have someone else fill in for me.

I think the multiday tourney is a good but flawed idea. Maybe next time, we could institute a time limit that your opponent has to at least acknowledge the matchup and then give an approximate day and time to meet up online via PM. Cause as of right now, I have heard not from either of my oppenents (PhilESkyline and SaiyanMexican), my friend requests are still unanswered, and unlike yesterday, I don't have all day today.

bread's done
Back