>[CAG] Texas Hold 'Em Nights<

Simon D I

CAGiversary!
HOWDY THERE, ya yellow-belly bastards! I reckon y'all are ready for some Good 'Ol Texas Hold 'Em, Cheap Ass Gamer- Style!

All we need, ya see, is you low-down-dirty fellas to round up some of them Microsoft Dollars and purchase the game at the 'ol XBOX MARKETPLACE Saloon there.

Never since Billy The Kid have we seen such a hearty young group of competitive outlaws like yer-selves, but I reckon that we're about to have a mighty good time, boys!

YEEEE-HAW!!!

MONDAY, MARCH 31st. THE Inaugural [CAG] Poker Night! 11pm CENTRAL time. Right after all the COD4 insanity.

[CAG] ..it's what you see before you FOLD!

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'd like to also beat you at this game.[/quote]

Ya know...as much as I hate to admit it, that shit made me laugh out loud at work, man. You're a crazy bastard, ya know that?

So who else is in for the cattle-rustlin, saloon-hoppin, whiskey DRANKIN, son-of-a-gun game known as CAG HOLD EM?

YEEEEE HAW! -----> :booty:

How much does the game cost? I want to join you guys and learn to play poker. But 11 central is when you'll finish COD4? That's 9 P.M. here, and I won't have been on for an hour even by then.

[quote name='chasemurata']Count me in like Richard Gere at a Hide the Hamster tournament.[/QUOTE]

Thats it. I'm officially changing my gamertag.

[quote name='Matt Young']How much does the game cost? I want to join you guys and learn to play poker. But 11 central is when you'll finish COD4? That's 9 P.M. here, and I won't have been on for an hour even by then.[/quote]

800 points ($10).

Of course people who got it the first 3 days of release in 06 like me got it for free! Count me in and please even though it's not real money, don't go all in the first hand.

Ok, guys, I'm going to start at 11pm Central, and I'll invite whatever the max is. I think it's either 6 or 8. Since a lot of you are Eastern/Western, the times will vary, so I'm sure someone will take over the hosting after I'm done!

I'm going to start a Silver account (as if we don't have enough CAG accounts already...), I think I'll call it the CAG BAR or CAG PUB, and it'll be for POKER, CARCASSONE, UNO, CATAN, and all those board games and shit.

I'll invite everyone in this thread, aiiiight?

OH MY GOD, these connection problems are ridiculous. For anyone that had to deal with that crap, I apologize. Tomorrow I'm going to open my NAT settings and all that other bullshit, and JimmieMac, I'll get at you and executioner sometime this week.

[quote name='Simon D I']OH MY GOD, these connection problems are ridiculous. For anyone that had to deal with that crap, I apologize. Tomorrow I'm going to open my NAT settings and all that other bullshit, and JimmieMac, I'll get at you and executioner sometime this week.[/quote]Yeah, at least fix that shit before the CoD4 match. And take that e out my name, son!

[quote name='xcoax']Thats it. I'm officially changing my gamertag.[/quote]

Oh craps. It was a gerbil, wasn't it? Hahaha... I guess it was a Freudian slip of sorts? :whistle2:#:drool:

I accepted the CAGSaloon friend request, but I won't have the game anytime soon. I'm broke, and I'll be lucky to be able to afford the new COD4 maps.

[quote name='Simon D I']OH MY GOD, these connection problems are ridiculous. For anyone that had to deal with that crap, I apologize. Tomorrow I'm going to open my NAT settings and all that other bullshit, and JimmieMac, I'll get at you and executioner sometime this week.[/quote]

You better get that shit working man

I was able to ghost into the game "voice" only while i was connecting to the game as it failed me, so step yo game up man.:roll:

Hmm this is interesting. I heard the game is good if you play with people because the AI suck. I play the demo from time to time but that's when I'm really bored or need a poker fix. lol

[quote name='Spybreak8']Hmm this is interesting. I heard the game is good if you play with people because the AI suck. I play the demo from time to time but that's when I'm really bored or need a poker fix. lol[/quote]

If one is able, one could figure out how to outsmart the AI rather quickly (incremental bidding, opening up he bidding console instead of going All In, etc.). That said, it's still fun, for me, in the Single Player - but Multiplayer is a whole different game.

[quote name='Simon D I']Ok, guys, I'm going to start at 11pm Central, and I'll invite whatever the max is. I think it's either 6 or 8. Since a lot of you are Eastern/Western, the times will vary, so I'm sure someone will take over the hosting after I'm done!

I'm going to start a Silver account (as if we don't have enough CAG accounts already...), I think I'll call it the CAG BAR or CAG PUB, and it'll be for POKER, CARCASSONE, UNO, CATAN, and all those board games and shit.

I'll invite everyone in this thread, aiiiight?[/QUOTE]

Simon, I'm in. And if I can get into COD4 before that I will too.

Was on but saw the CAG account went off-line so I couldn't find anyone, either way it was nice to play again. hit me up next time

[quote name='woodcan']I'm still waiting for you to show me how to play Simon and HammieXcore[/quote]

Okay, [CAG]s, Wednesday night, 11pm Central. Texas Hold Em, baby!

Fleshribbon, we can warm up for a while, so you that me and whoever else is online can show you the ropes!

Here are the rules:
You NEED to have a VISION CAM
and this IS Strip Poker, so if you lose a hand,...you lose an article of clothing. ..and I'm not talking about a ring or a sock....no cheating, boys. I'm talking PANTS COME OFF when I drop those pocket rockets on y'all!

And Thorbahn, the camera needs to be on you,...unless you can fit a bunch of clothes on that yoda!

And Twen...no hiding behind the snowman if you play!

:^o:shock:

[quote name='Simon D I']Okay, [CAG]s, Wednesday night, 11pm Central. Texas Hold Em, baby!

Fleshribbon, we can warm up for a while, so you that me and whoever else is online can show you the ropes!

Here are the rules:
You NEED to have a VISION CAM
and this IS Strip Poker, so if you lose a hand,...you lose an article of clothing. ..and I'm not talking about a ring or a sock....no cheating, boys. I'm talking PANTS COME OFF when I drop those pocket rockets on y'all!

And Thorbahn, the camera needs to be on you,...unless you can fit a bunch of clothes on that yoda!

And Twen...no hiding behind the snowman if you play!

:^o:shock:[/quote]

Simon,
You do realize that using the vision cam on the XBLA version limits the amount of people in the room to 4 don't you?

Also if anyone wants a poker video game with much better AI and options, World Series of Poker 2008 (the newest one with like 50 pros and some limited video tutorials) is $20 at Circuit City (seems to be B&M only though.)

[quote name='MSUHitman']Simon,
You do realize that using the vision cam on the XBLA version limits the amount of people in the room to 4 don't you?

Also if anyone wants a poker video game with much better AI and options, World Series of Poker 2008 (the newest one with like 50 pros and some limited video tutorials) is $20 at Circuit City (seems to be B&M only though.)[/quote]

Good point, man :(

Well, let's get some training down with Flesh and Twen, and if we start to get a good crew going, we'll pick up WSOP 08!

And Hitman...sorry again for not giving you a call on Saturday. I'm sure you were busy anyways, but I feel bad that I didn't meet up with your sexy self :(

I realized the time, you do know I sleep then right? I work at 4:45am. I'd so totally be down for a Friday night tho.

If you guys can find the Xbox arcade unplugged game for cheap get it (found it a sears for $4), it has poker on it along with some other games plus a month of LIVE.

Simon, I sent you a friend request. I'm in the central time zone and I'm up for some hold em tonight unless something comes up. What's the buy in?

[quote name='Simon D I']Okay, [CAG]s, Wednesday night, 11pm Central. Texas Hold Em, baby![/quote]

So, what the hell happened?!?

Too much....:^o:booty:?

[quote name='Spybreak8']^I've already got Geometry Wars, Bejeweled 2 and Outpost Kaloki X so it wouldn't be worth it.[/quote]

damn >

bread's done
Back