CAG Villain of the year 2007: DJ K8E is a fat boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']A > T[/QUOTE]

Adult > Teen?

That is not...in line .... with normal sbylmnl posts!

I ACCUSE YOU OF NOT REALLY BEING A MAN!

Oh GOD will it ever end?????

[quote name='Strell']Adult > Teen?

That is not...in line .... with normal sbylmnl posts!

I ACCUSE YOU OF NOT REALLY BEING A MAN!

Oh GOD will it ever end?????[/quote]

He did call us misogynists for poking fun at women... :O

[quote name='Hex']He did call us misogynists for poking fun at women... :O[/QUOTE]

HORSES CAN'T TYPE

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU TYPING WITH HOOVES?

ARE YOU NOT REALLY A HORSE?

MADNESS! MADNESS!

MY WHOLE INTERWEBZ WORLD IS UNRAVELING AROUND ME!

IT'S MADE OF PEOPLE!

IT'S MADE OF PEOPLE!!!!

Ok I don't feel like being disappointed after going through 23 pages of replies so I'm gonna ask now: did DJ K8E respond to this? If yes, then I will look. It would be worth it.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Ok I don't feel like being disappointed after going through 23 pages of replies so I'm gonna ask now: did DJ K8E respond to this? If yes, then I will look. It would be worth it.[/quote]

You could view 50 replies per page - then it would only be 9 pages of disappointment

[quote name='Pookymeister']You could view 50 replies per page - then it would only be 9 pages of disappointment[/quote] So no?

EDIT:
Oh wait nevermind I'm stupid, I can just search his/her username's posts

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']So no?

EDIT:
Oh wait nevermind I'm stupid, I can just search his/her username's posts[/QUOTE]
Supposedly he/she came back under another name, and then got banned again. Yeah, its in this thread somewhere though.

I think the whole thing is just being overblown now...

EDIT: You know, I take that back. I read the thread a little closer and now see how creepy this all is. I never saw any of the...odder posts until now.

On another note: when I cut my hair, I'm making a new icon immediately - I don't want the superslueths of CAG tracking me down for being a psuedo-long hair. ;-)

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Yeah David85 was banned almost a day before K8E, mscott, or jimmybullets.[/QUOTE]

David85's issue has nothing to do with this topic.

I enjoy how CocheseUGA consistently comes in here, acting as though he's above us all.

Ignore list, HHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!

[quote name='Brak']I enjoy how CocheseUGA consistently comes in here, acting as though he's above us all.

Ignore list, HHHHHOOOOOOOOOO![/QUOTE]You act like this isn't a car crash for everyone involved.

[quote name='jmcc']You act like this isn't a car crash for everyone involved.[/QUOTE]
Not so.

On the contrary, he thinks otherwise. "Doesn't effect me! ... that's why I keep appearing to say that it doesn't, you guys. Because it doesn't!" He's acting as though we all are idiots for falling for it.

He's got Naysayers Syndrome -- everyone else thinks it's funny, so he has to appear like a wild Pokemon and thread crap.

His posts in the OTT sucked dick, anyway.

Get 'im outta here.

[quote name='mykevermin']Issue? As in singular? Dear sir, I doth protest![/QUOTE]

Indeed... good riddance to bad rubbish.

Anyway, I don't think I'll ever be able to look at CAG the same way after this DJK8E stuff. I feel like I just watched "Stand By Me" for the first time.

[quote name='Scobie']Indeed... good riddance to bad rubbish.

Anyway, I don't think I'll ever be able to look at CAG the same way after this DJK8E stuff. I feel like I just watched "Stand By Me" for the first time.[/quote]

More like "The Crying Game" if you ask me.

[quote name='Brak']He's got Naysayers Syndrome -- everyone else thinks it's funny, so he has to appear like a wild Pokemon and thread crap.[/QUOTE] :lol:

I think he once talked shit on Jack White, in the OTT. He went on the ignore list for that, but has since been removed. :lol:

I think the OP should be updated . After reading the whole thread ,some parts multiple times , it doesn't tell the "truth" within .

This thread is my high water mark , the McDonalds french fry if you will , to which all future thread's will be compared to .

[quote name='Richlough']I think the OP should be updated . After reading the whole thread ,some parts multiple times , it doesn't tell the "truth" within .

This thread is my OTT high water mark , the McDonalds french fry if you will , to which all future OTT's will be compared to .[/QUOTE]It's not an OTT, though.

[quote name='Richlough']I think the OP should be updated . After reading the whole thread ,some parts multiple times , it doesn't tell the "truth" within .

This thread is my OTT high water mark , the McDonalds french fry if you will , to which all future OTT's will be compared to .[/quote]

but this isn't off topic. it's stayed fairly closely on topic, so it's not an OTT.

This thread is my high water mark , the McDonalds french fry if you will , to which all future thread's will be compared to .[/quote]

Updating the OP ruins the surprise for anyone who hasn't been here in the past 36 hours. Its more fun to watch the whole thing unfold.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']"djk8e"'s severely outdated Xanga: http://www.xanga.com/profile.aspx?user=djk8e

Can't really tell if it's the real DJK8E or this dude who is pretending to be her. I think it might be the latter though.

Also there's a lot of boards that have someone named "djk8e."[/quote]

My suspicion is that it's the dude pretending to be a girl again. All the bi-sexual innuendo is a give away.

[quote name='javeryh']
silence_lambs_06.jpg
[/quote]
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. "
(que in "Goodbye Horses")

This thread is my high water mark , the McDonalds french fry if you will , to which all future thread's will be compared to .[/QUOTE]
I'll try to update the OP tomorrow, with all of the newfound wisdom... after I sort it all out.

[quote name='Brak']I'll try to update the OP tomorrow, with all of the newfound wisdom... after I sort it all out.[/QUOTE]

Good luck my good friend.

All this fuss over a low quality poster. Still, is deception enough to be a villain? This happens in mmos/the interwebs all the time.

Well, now that I think about it, I guess there were enough crap posts from he/she/it to warrant the nom.

[quote name='gunm']All this fuss over a low quality poster. Still, is deception enough to be a villain? This happens in mmos/the interwebs all the time.

Well, now that I think about it, I guess there were enough crap posts from he/she/it to warrant the nom.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I put the whole Villain of the Year thing in the thread title so people would click it.

Douche Bag of the Year wouldn't generate as many hits.

[quote name='gunm']All this fuss over a low quality poster. Still, is deception enough to be a villain? This happens in mmos/the interwebs all the time.

Well, now that I think about it, I guess there were enough crap posts from he/she/it to warrant the nom.[/quote]

Not really villainous to any CAGs. To the girl, yes.

Now, if this person posed as a woman and used nude pics of that person to get free swag from CAGs, then you'd have CAG villain material.

The fact the person outed themselves isn't villainous as much as it is straight up bizarre.

While we're at it, might as well take the "man" out of the title. "Guy" would fit more appropriately. Or maybe just "male".

[quote name='Brak']Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I put the whole Villain of the Year thing in the thread title so people would click it.

Douche Bag of the Year wouldn't generate as many hits.[/quote]

Douche Bag... how appropriate since deep down inside DJ K8E wishes he had a use for one.

[quote name='prmononoke']Ah, that he did. Seems like he overreacted a little bit, doesn't it? Of course, he may be thinking the same thing about all of us. If he isn't dead, that is...[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa... when did this all happen? He responded? I want to see the response.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Whoa whoa whoa... when did this all happen? He responded? I want to see the response.[/quote]
On his blog, he has this incoherent rant about CAG. He never came back here (at least under the DJ K8E name).

It's quoted in the OP.

[quote name='prmononoke']On his blog, he has this incoherent rant about CAG. He never came back here (at least under the DJ K8E name).

It's quoted in the OP.[/quote]

I meant a response to this thread.. but I guess he got banned after that post.

Wow, I feel weird.

What if you woke up and there was only you and every single other poster on CAG was DJK8E/AJ?!?!

Even the mods... "Mod's can you help me, I think I'm cracking up...??"... "Stay where you are we'll be right there." "B-b-but I haven't even told you where I live yet!!!!"

invasionbodsnatch.JPG

[quote name='coltyhuxx']What if you woke up and there was only you and every single other poster on CAG was DJK8E/AJ?!?!

Even the mods... "Mod's can you help me, I think I'm cracking up...??"... "Stay where you are we'll be right there." "B-b-but I haven't even told you where I live yet!!!!"[/quote]

I'm more worried that I'm on the Truman Show. Seriously.

But, Javeryh... that would have to mean that I'm in on the joke. Ha ha...

I mean come on... ha ha... what are the chances... of that?

[quote name='coltyhuxx']But, Javeryh... that would have to mean that I'm in on the joke. Ha ha...

I mean come on... ha ha... what are the chances... of that?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, c'mon Javeryh... we're all friends here. You know us, buddy...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

I think he once talked shit on Jack White, in the OTT. He went on the ignore list for that, but has since been removed. :lol:[/quote]

did anyone else notice that another one of is from Missouri, just like "DJ K8e"?

My theory: It was subby the whole time ;)

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']did anyone else notice that another one of is from Missouri, just like "DJ K8e"?

My theory: It was subby the whole time ;)[/QUOTE] Hey, I live in Kansas. :lol:

Besides, it's clear on the other side of the state. Jackson, MO isn't far from Illinois, though. :whistle2:k

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']My theory: It was subby the whole time ;)[/quote]

Well, he does enjoy younger women.

I think you're on to something.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Well, he does enjoy younger women.

I think you're on to something.[/quote]

:lol:

And subby, Lionhart was the one who told me you were from Missouri. blame it on him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back