CAG vs. Team TPX

I'd be able to make next weekend cause I'll be back from Canada on Saturday, so I can gaurantee me being there Craven, just give me the final decided date for me to confirm and I will be able to be on the team

[quote name='LiquidNight']I'd be able to make next weekend cause I'll be back from Canada on Saturday, so I can gaurantee me being there Craven, just give me the final decided date for me to confirm and I will be able to be on the team[/QUOTE]

As of right now, you are an alternate. So if one of them doesn't show up, you get their spot. I really wish that this was an 8 v 8 match up, as it would be much easier to organize.

i think in most clan challenges like the TPX one, they do 4 vs 4 because they want their best to go up against are best.

so guys, is this happening next week or tonight. Cuz if it is next week I'm getting a blunt and watchin a movie tonight.

Yes. I needs to know, too.

Pushing it back sounds like what we're going, but I still need to know for sure.

I guess 2 out of 4 is good enough to forego this for the week. But I need weekends that will work for all of you guys. So to the 4 involved Jug, Rabbitt, Crispy, and Brak pm me what times on weekends generally work for you guys and I'll let everyone know when it is once I've worked out the kinks with the TPX guy.

Craven, would you mind trying a 2nd CAG vs TPX game? The first clan match will have rabbit, jugsta, brax, and crispy. The second clan match will have a completely different roster for our team. That way the guys that really deserved to play (Liquid, Fez) can play against TPX to see if they can work better than CagTac or our top players in Cag can (if they lose) and try to beat TPX. I would hope that I can be in this one, but I'm not sure if I'm one of the top 8 players in our clan. And Craven, you can definitely play in this one. :)

I just PM'd Kamlon to see if he would be interested, but I made sure to tell him that none of my clan mates were told about this yet, and that it would be discussed.

[quote name='sj41']Craven, would you mind trying a 2nd CAG vs TPX game? The first clan match will have rabbit, jugsta, brax, and crispy. The second clan match will have a completely different roster for our team. That way the guys that really deserved to play (Liquid, Fez) can play against TPX to see if they can work better than CagTac or our top players in Cag can (if they lose) and try to beat TPX. I would hope that I can be in this one, but I'm not sure if I'm one of the top 8 players in our clan. And Craven, you can definitely play in this one. :)

I just PM'd Kamlon to see if he would be interested, but I made sure to tell him that none of my clan mates were told about this yet, and that it would be discussed.[/QUOTE]

Lets see how the first round goes, and then we'll go from there.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Lets see how the first round goes, and then we'll go from there.[/QUOTE]

I like the sound of it, but I would rather see a CAG/CAGtac team go up against TPX. Ex: Me, Crispy, Kado, Z.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I like the sound of it, but I would rather see a CAG/CAGtac team go up against TPX. Ex: Me, Crispy, Kado, Z.[/QUOTE]You didn't even make the first team that was only CAG. :lol:

soo...is this tonight or tomorrow night or what, craven? what time as well?

EDIT: just read the thread in the Xbox forum...soo

tonight (july 30) @ 10 PM Est?

Yeah, good luck tonight guys. Have you decided on what game type you're going to be playing?

Edit: I think for the 3rd match, you should suggest neutral bomb on Coag. :rofl:

Hey, sorry for asking for invites while you guys were playing this. The stupid little thing wasn't coming up saying who was in the party and for some reason, I thought this took place a couple hours ago.:oops:

I was told to never speak about the match when I joined right after they finished. I think they would prefer not to. :lol:

I mean, I thought they said "match-making rules only". Last I checked, starting with the Assault Rifle on Lockout wasn't a match-making mode. Starting with SMGs and having the Assault Rifle as one of the prized weapons is drastically different than starting with the Assault Rifle.

By the way, I thought this was one of the clan matches.

Snipers on Colossus:
50 to 30, TPX

My question is why did you guys chose 1 Flag CTF on Relic? I thought you had enough sense in you to pick something you guys felt you could win at? How many times have you guys actually won that match type on Relic?

[quote name='Brak']I mean, I thought they said "match-making rules only". Last I checked, starting with the Assault Rifle on Lockout wasn't a match-making mode. Starting with SMGs and having the Assault Rifle as one of the prized weapons is drastically different than starting with the Assault Rifle.[/QUOTE]

"Team Slayer Pro" or "Battle Rifle start" on Lockout is in matchmaking.

[quote name='radjago']Match Results:

Team Slayer on Lockout
Team TPX wins 50 to 27

1 Flag CTF on Relic
Team TPX wins 1 to 0

Snipers on Colossus
Team TPX wins 50 to 30

Anyone that played the match care to comment?[/QUOTE]

1st match i just plain sucked...we all spawned at the bottom of the air lift while TPX spawned at the top of the base with the battle rifle...as soon as i heard the containers explode, i knew they had gotten the sniper...and i knew we would have a rough time...i thought matchmaking rules would be like normal team slayer rules, not team slayer pro or team slayer BR

2nd match, we almost had it down...1st round, great Defense by us...2nd round we almost had the flag...2 guys were chasing rabbitt, i sniped one guy and the other guy killed rabbitt...but the thing is, rabbit said he was on the flag and he couldnt' pick it up...i dont know...then 3rd round we had solid D until about half way through the round...i got sniped (i was like "hurry up and spawn me!!"), and brax had sword and was guarding the flag...there were 2 guys at the flag area...one was killed by brax and brax said that he lunged at the second guy but it didnt even kill him even though the tip of the sword touched the guy...i spawned at the back of our base and the flag was on the ground and they were throwing it to their base...i saw that they were far away, so i went to get my dropped sniper, but they were already too far away...4th round, we were doing fine, but when 2 of our guys died in the hog, the hog didnt get destroyed and they hid the hog or something...i forgot what else happened though...

3rd match was just for fun...snipers on colossus..i didnt want to do colossus, but kamlon was party leader...lots of lag in that game...i did bad in that game too...

sorry for not doing as well as i should have :(

[quote name='Trakan']"Team Slayer Pro" or "Battle Rifle start" on Lockout is in matchmaking.[/QUOTE]

Team Slayer Pro is only in the Team Training playlist, but there is Team Rifles in the Team Slayer playlist.

[quote name='Arikado']Team Slayer Pro is only in the Team Training playlist, but there is Team Rifles in the Team Slayer playlist.[/QUOTE]

True. Matchmaking nonetheless.

I didn't play as good as I usually do for sure, but every time I went to shoot someone, they lagged a little bit, even though everything was green.

[quote name='rabbitt']I didn't play as good as I usually do for sure[/QUOTE]

i dont think anyone on our team did as good as we usually do...TPX was pretty good and that is why we didnt do as well as we should have...

[quote name='Arikado']Team Slayer Pro is only in the Team Training playlist, but there is Team Rifles in the Team Slayer playlist.[/QUOTE]

Team Rifles is just with rifles... this had all of the map weapons, but we started off with Assault Rifles.

And Team Slayer Pro doesn't have radar; this did.

So, essentially, it was Team Slayer with Assault Rifles as the starting weapon. That's not Pro or Team Rifles.

I'm not complaining or anything, as they clearly were talented, but that was a bit of a swerve, as I was expecting, you know, matchmaking rules as they originally stated.

bread's done
Back