CAG Warhawk GGL Tourny *Done

fucking stupid. They should have pulled back with around 6-7 mins to go as they were up like 3000 to 200. Just fucking dumb.

How many more of these do we have?

Hey sorry guys, I was out and I realized I couldn't make it back in time. What's the results of the match?

[quote name='GodlyOne']Hey sorry guys, I was out and I realized I couldn't make it back in time. What's the results of the match?[/quote]

Our bums be sore.

Well the games you guys were in afterwards that I joined were a blast, if only these GGL games were CTF....

[quote name='StrandedBrit']fucking stupid. They should have pulled back with around 6-7 mins to go as they were up like 3000 to 200. Just fucking dumb.

How many more of these do we have?[/QUOTE]

There's one tomorrow and one Sunday. Most likely they'd be like tonight since everyone still playing is trying to make the bracket or increase their ranking. I hope you guys don't mind me calling tonight's game like I did, but no one seemed to be enjoying themselves and there was no way we were winning that one. I think we should forfeit the last two games. If you guys want to play we could jump on a public server and get back to enjoying the game.

[quote name='GodlyOne']if only these GGL games were CTF...[/quote]
If only. I get so much more motivated when someone's trying to take my flag. That's definitely the mode I'm the most experienced at.

[quote name='iggywiggum']If you guys want to play we could jump on a public server and get back to enjoying the game.

If only. I get so much more motivated when someone's trying to take my flag. That's definitely the mode I'm the most experienced at.[/quote]

I kinda figured CTF was your game since every second a message would pop up "Super_King has captured the flag" Haha, I wish I could be like that but I'm just a mere flag protector :lol:

I'm always up for a "CAG on public server" game anytime.

[quote name='iggywiggum']There's one tomorrow and one Sunday. Most likely they'd be like tonight since everyone still playing is trying to make the bracket or increase their ranking. I hope you guys don't mind me calling tonight's game like I did, but no one seemed to be enjoying themselves and there was no way we were winning that one. I think we should forfeit the last two games. If you guys want to play we could jump on a public server and get back to enjoying the game.

If only. I get so much more motivated when someone's trying to take my flag. That's definitely the mode I'm the most experienced at.[/quote]

Tomorrow == the 25th... technically it's today for me. ;):cool:
Sunday == Saturday:cool::lol:
If you guys want to forfeit the last two games feel free... Right now we don't have enough for Saturday's game anyways. If you guys decide to forfeit the game on Wed it'd be polite one of us to make a post on the match page saying so... but do what you want. :D:lol:

And I agree... I wish this were CTF or even TDM (though I really would have loved DM... I can own in DM for some reason).

And to everyone talking about CAG vs the public... I have an idea that I'm thinking of trying out... And I'd keep the secret, but I don't feel like it... Basically I was thinking about doing a player clan server, with "CAG Members" as one clan and leaving the other blank, that way we could play against the public but we'd always be on the same team. The only issue is I don't know if enough public people would show up, that and sometimes only six guys show up on Saturday, and having 6v18 would suck worse than playing more GGL matches.

I'd say we forfeit both games and we all get together to play in a public server tomorrow.

Man, everyone here has a match specialty, I thought I was really good in zones but these GGL rape sessions proved me wrong.

[quote name='GodlyOne']I'd say we forfeit both games and we all get together to play in a public server tomorrow.

Man, everyone here has a match specialty, I thought I was really good in zones but these GGL rape sessions proved me wrong.[/quote]

Thats cool...
You guys can talk it over and if the majority want to forfeit just have someone make a post here saying so.
If everyone decides to forfeit that match I'll tell the team we're supposed to play on Saturday when I get home from work.

I just want it to be known that I would like to forfeit the rest of the GGL matches... I'm no longer having fun playing these matches, and I'm pretty sure most here feel the same way.

I would MUCH rather have fun with you guys in a public server, where the real fun is. ;)

So that's 3 votes so far for forfeiting.
I've had the most fun playing Warhawk in a long time during tonight's CTF games where shit's blowing up around me and there's constant threats to the flag :D almost adrenaline inducing.:rofl:

I don't think zones is bad, I just think GGL has just left a sour taste for the moment.

Anyway, if you guys want to I'll join the forfeit club too.

So I take I am the only one who got a dickhead message from those guys last night? I mean after being base-raped for 20 minutes you think they would have left it at that, plus they seemed like good sports after the match when we told them we were quitting.

Anyways yeah Im done with GGL matches for sure, I need a break from Warhawk. Im going up north this weekend, so next weekend I look forward to a CAG night where we can have some fun.

What'd they say in the message? I didn't even bother to read their "match results" message, I immediately deleted it.

[quote name='smiggity']It had a picture of a tank with the word owned in all caps.[/quote]

Wow, class move. If I was running a tournament I would kick people out for stuff like this.

[quote name='smiggity']So I take I am the only one who got a dickhead message from those guys last night? I mean after being base-raped for 20 minutes you think they would have left it at that, plus they seemed like good sports after the match when we told them we were quitting.

Anyways yeah Im done with GGL matches for sure, I need a break from Warhawk. Im going up north this weekend, so next weekend I look forward to a CAG night where we can have some fun.[/quote]
A message on GGL?

:roll:

[quote name='metaly']Wow, class move. If I was running a tournament I would kick people out for stuff like this.[/quote]
Funny you mention that. It's actually in the rules.

It's a good thing no one ever sent me a message like that. I'd report it as unsportsmanlike conduct. Shit like that can get your whole team kicked out.

[quote name='smiggity']It had a picture of a tank with the word owned in all caps.[/quote]

Very fucking low of them.

I actually got a message like that too over PSN, but I didn't open it. I'm presuming it's the same thing.

I'll report back tonight. I'll post it too if it is the same.

What a bunch of
16878235-Ti.gif

If I were you guys I'd report it to Beef...

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I actually got a message like that too over PSN, but I didn't open it. I'm presuming it's the same thing.[/quote]

I got the same message over PSN from Sabaru_LionKeep. fucking :censored::censored::censored::censored:.
[quote name='mguiddy']A message on GGL?
It's a good thing no one ever sent me a message like that. I'd report it as unsportsmanlike conduct. Shit like that can get your whole team kicked out.[/quote]
I looked the name up on the GGL site. He's not on any team, hasn't played in any matches. He has nothing entered for his PSN ID so it may be someone else sending the message. With the same PSN as his GGL profile.

[quote name='robobagins']Eh I shitty message as well. So when do we get our knives?[/quote]
I don't expect to get the knives until the whole tourny is over, so it'd be after July 27th. I'm figuring it'll take another couple of weeks after that. So my guess would be before September.

[quote name='mguiddy']A message on GGL?

:roll:

Funny you mention that. It's actually in the rules.

It's a good thing no one ever sent me a message like that. I'd report it as unsportsmanlike conduct. Shit like that can get your whole team kicked out.[/quote]

Yeah dude, totally distasteful of them. It was a psn message, not a GGL message.

-It feels sooo good to see the word "Done" next to this thread.

[quote name='wjr2891']I got the same message over PSN from Sabaru_LionKeep. fucking :censored::censored::censored::censored:.

I looked the name up on the GGL site. He's not on any team, hasn't played in any matches. He has nothing entered for his PSN ID so it may be someone else sending the message. With the same PSN as his GGL profile.[/quote]
I tried looking up Sabaru_Lionkeep... but didn't find a profile for him on GGL...

Did he play during the game with ICU (Intense Killing Unit... I wonder if these people have kats? Or maybe they like to eat karrots...)

I find it humorous that most of the people on their team don't have their PSN ID set in their profile... humorous because they won't be getting a participation knife.:lol:

I got a PSN message today and I thought it was the "owned" message but it turns out it was from one of the guys in the CTF public server I was playing. All it said was "good game", very creepy (in a friendly sort of way). :lol:

[quote name='mguiddy']
I find it humorous that most of the people on their team don't have their PSN ID set in their profile... humorous because they won't be getting a participation knife.:lol:[/quote]

Lol thanks for pointing that out since I haven't put my psn id yet :bomb:

But like everyone else, I glad to put this crappy tourney behind us and look forward to some warhawk nights.

[quote name='wtfisthisfob']Lol thanks for pointing that out since I haven't put my psn id yet :bomb:

But like everyone else, I glad to put this crappy tourney behind us and look forward to some warhawk nights.[/quote]
:shock::shame:

Sorry I haven't been around as much as I'd like, but MGS4 has occupied a lot of my time recently, and I've been putting in overtime at work, and stuff.

I'll be playing WH more again after I get through it, because let's face it, MGS4 > the GGL games with the jerks we've played with, as proven by that message some of you guys got...

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']Sorry I haven't been around as much as I'd like, but MGS4 has occupied a lot of my time recently, and I've been putting in overtime at work, and stuff.

I'll be playing WH more again after I get through it, because let's face it, MGS4 > the GGL games with the jerks we've played with, as proven by that message some of you guys got...[/quote]

:wall: > GGL Games

[quote name='mguiddy']:wall: > GGL Games[/quote]

Haha good call. Seems like that's the case, honestly. Oh well, I'll be getting back into WH when I'm done w/ MGS4, and be playing more Warhawk CAG game nights. Can't wait.

bread's done
Back