CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

Who's that guy showing off his fancy commander's pin? :p

I need to get back on this so I can at least get my lieutenant's bars... only ~28k to go!

Sorry for the outburst earlier tonight DD, I meant no harm, but I didn't know one could jump and binoc someone at the same time... 8-[:shock:;)

Everytime I moved the 'nocs, it would break my timing... :mad:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Sorry for the outburst earlier tonight DD, I meant no harm, but I didn't know one could jump and binoc someone at the same time... 8-[:shock:;)

Everytime I moved the 'nocs, it would break my timing... :mad:[/quote]
:lol: Outburst... I wish you would've had a mic on if you had an outburst.

I've posted here two or three times about jumping at the last second not disrupting the binoc's lock on... Guess someone doesn't pay attention to my posts.:cool:

[quote name='mguiddy']:lol: Outburst... I wish you would've had a mic on if you had an outburst.[/quote]

Okay, 'outburst' was a bit over-the-top, but still... ;) I was surprised. I really thought I had you there. :lol:
I was like "There's no way he'll escape this!", and boom, there I go, flying in the air. :rofl:

Fun games tonight y'all!

Ugh. Arms too tired. With KZ to WH I think I did a solid 5hrs of online gaming. Headset works great Aihuman! Good games though. DD sniped me so hard he knocked my connection out.

[quote name='zenprime']Ugh. Arms too tired. With KZ to WH I think I did a solid 5hrs of online gaming. Headset works great Aihuman! Good games though. DD sniped me so hard he knocked my connection out.[/quote]
:cool:

Ugh, I'm stuck on getting the "warhawk recruiting award", ?? when it says under requirements: 4minutes in a warhawk, 1 troupe kill, 1 vehicle kill,
anyone know if you have to do all that without dieing or just in the round? and I assume that is doing all three things while in a warhawk, they don't explain things too good lol

The troop kill and vehicle kill has to be with a Warhawk and I'm pretty sure within the 4+ minutes (in a row that is, it can't be 2 minutes, then a minute, then another minute. At least I think...) in a Warhawk, but it may be you just have to survive in a Warhawk for 4 minutes, then get a troop and a vehicle kill with a Warhawk. It's been a while and I can't remember.

[quote name='Romis']Ugh, I'm stuck on getting the "warhawk recruiting award", ?? when it says under requirements: 4minutes in a warhawk, 1 troupe kill, 1 vehicle kill,
anyone know if you have to do all that without dieing or just in the round? and I assume that is doing all three things while in a warhawk, they don't explain things too good lol[/quote]
I think it's just in a round, be sure to make the kills from the warhawk then spend at lest 4 mins in of the round in the warhawk. This would be a good time to practice using TOWs as you may get a troop and vehicle kill at the same time if you're lucky. After a while you will start earning it without thinking about it. It's one of the easier ribbons to get.

[quote name='GodlyOne']Isn't there a Global requirement like "spend a total of 25 hours in a Warhawk" associated with that?[/quote]
warhawk recruiting is just a ribbon, something earn in in any one round. You are thinking of Warhawk Service medal, which requires 25 hours as troop, in vehicle, and in warhawk.

[quote name='Romis']that wone ribbon is keeping me from ranking up, you have to be in a ranked game to get ribbons right?[/quote]

Yeah, ribbons are only earned in ranked games. Maybe trying for that ribbon in a CTF game would be more successful?

[quote name='ThreeRandomWords']
warhawk recruiting is just a ribbon, something earn in in any one round. You are thinking of Warhawk Service medal, which requires 25 hours as troop, in vehicle, and in warhawk.[/quote]
Overall, right? Man, Warhawk IS hard to Platinum.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Overall, right? Man, Warhawk IS hard to Platinum.[/quote]
fuck ya it is. I have over 530 hours in and I am still not close. I am pretty far along... but not close to the end of the road. I really think they smoked a bad batch of crack before they pulled the trophy list out of thier ass.... :bomb:

I just wanted to make sure, are all the times/days about the same? Just wanted to make sure since I didn't want you all to think I've forgotten about you and I don't seem to see anyone mention about a thread update. If people want me to update the thread adding or changing something, I will. ;)

I'm listening to Podcast Beyond and the dude mentioned that Incog had a couple more expansions in the works. That guy might be talking out of his ass but yeah, that's that.

Gonna try to play tomorrow, as long as I don't fall asleep from exhaustion. Saturday I have a party, so not as likely then.
Hey, any Warhawk CAGs live in Orlando? I'll be going (mostly for Disney) from Sunday to Thursday. Gimme some good restaurants/places to shop!

[quote name='GodlyOne']I'm listening to Podcast Beyond and the dude mentioned that Incog had a couple more expansions in the works. That guy might be talking out of his ass but yeah, that's that.[/quote]
I can dream.:lol:

[quote name='GodlyOne']I'm listening to Podcast Beyond and the dude mentioned that Incog had a couple more expansions in the works. That guy might be talking out of his ass but yeah, that's that.[/quote]

I MUST HAVE MORE WARHAWK!

Damnit wish they would patch the game so we could use all the expansion additions (Dropship, APC, Rocketpacks) at the same time.

[quote name='zenprime']I MUST HAVE MORE WARHAWK!

Damnit wish they would patch the game so we could use all the expansion additions (Dropship, APC, Rocketpacks) at the same time.[/quote]
THAT IS MADNESS!:whistle2:#

[quote name='zenprime']

Damnit wish they would patch the game so we could use all the expansion additions (Dropship, APC, Rocketpacks) at the same time.[/quote]

That would be dope! :bouncy:

Yeah, anyone is welcome to join.

There's no real need to show up early though. We usually don't come close to maxing out the server.

What could even be in the boosters at this point? Well I'm going to just say it, I want MECHS. Mechs that transform into Warhawks and have TOW missiles for arms. :whee::lol:

[quote name='GodlyOne']What could even be in the boosters at this point? Well I'm going to just say it, I want MECHS. Mechs that transform into Warhawks and have TOW missiles for arms. :whee::lol:[/quote]
TOW missiles for arms... Pass a little of whatever you're smoking/drinking this way.

Also, just to let people know, some of us are planning on getting the 4x items in LBP after the Saturday game. We need one more person to help. Any volunteers?

[quote name='mguiddy']TOW missiles for arms... Pass a little of whatever you're smoking/drinking this way.

Also, just to let people know, some of us are planning on getting the 4x items in LBP after the Saturday game. We need one more person to help. Any volunteers?[/quote]

Best suggestion I have ever heard. The TOWs for arms part.

[quote name='mguiddy']Also, just to let people know, some of us are planning on getting the 4x items in LBP after the Saturday game. We need one more person to help. Any volunteers?[/quote]

Yup yup, as of right now it's me, guiddy, and metaly. We need one more person to foolishly follow us join in as well.

Quick question: Can two or more share the Booster pack for Warhawk? I read that the game is restricted so that only one user can use the game on a given day, but does that restriction apply to the booster pack as well?

[quote name='Decker']Quick question: Can two or more share the Booster pack for Warhawk? I read that the game is restricted so that only one user can use the game on a given day, but does that restriction apply to the booster pack as well?[/quote]
The boosters are gameshareable.

[quote name='zenprime']Damnit wish they would patch the game so we could use all the expansion additions (Dropship, APC, Rocketpacks) at the same time.[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy with just being able to mix/match maps and vehicles. There are so many spots on Omega Factory just begging to be APC jumped! :whee:

As for new vehicles I dunno. Mechs could be cool, kinda like Lost Planet? How about teleport pads for those extra big maps?

And I'd be up for some LBP action tomorrow as long as it's not too late. I still haven't finished the last stage or two though.

[quote name='iggywiggum']How about teleport pads for those extra big maps?[/quote]
a till somebody sits there with a tank aimed for the landing pad :bomb:

It was good getting a few matches in with you SK - I dont think I have ever been kicked from so many different games in such a short amount of time lol. And that guy talking crap was funny as fuck.

[quote name='GodlyOne']What could even be in the boosters at this point? Well I'm going to just say it, I want MECHS. Mechs that transform into Warhawks and have TOW missiles for arms. :whee::lol:[/quote]

TOW missles? for ARMS?!!!:applause: OH DEAR JOY! It would be utter mayhem!!!

[quote name='zenprime']TOW missles? for ARMS?!!!:applause: OH DEAR JOY! It would be utter mayhem!!![/quote]

Well either that or let everyone on the team get into a mech and form Voltron. A giant-ass Eucadian and giant-ass Chernovan Voltron fighting each other, I'd imagine that it'd have a Warhawk for a head, an APC are the body, jeeps for the hands, and tanks for the feet. I don't know about you guys but I'd be the one controlling the right leg.

:rofl: Even I don't know that I'm talking about anymore... but the thought of everyone on a team screaming "LET'S MOTHERfuckING FORM VOLTRON!" in their mics have me laughing.

[quote name='GodlyOne']
:rofl: Even I don't know that I'm talking about anymore... but the thought of everyone on a team screaming "LET'S MOTHERfuckING FORM VOLTRON!" in their mics have me laughing.[/quote]

We need to get you a job working on the next the Warhawk.

[quote name='GodlyOne']Well either that or let everyone on the team get into a mech and form Voltron. A giant-ass Eucadian and giant-ass Chernovan Voltron fighting each other, I'd imagine that it'd have a Warhawk for a head, an APC are the body, jeeps for the hands, and tanks for the feet. I don't know about you guys but I'd be the one controlling the right leg.

:rofl: Even I don't know that I'm talking about anymore... but the thought of everyone on a team screaming "LET'S MOTHERfuckING FORM VOLTRON!" in their mics have me laughing.[/quote]
:whistle2:|:whistle2:s:shock::whistle2:o
cpfpyd2.gif

Also, I'd like to thank everyone that made that four man/jeep Binoc strike possible last night. That was a thing of beauty.

In other news... We need to create a Warhawk drinking game.
Things like "Everytime zen does a teamkill".:lol:

[quote name='mguiddy']:whistle2:|:whistle2:s:shock::whistle2:o
cpfpyd2.gif

Also, I'd like to thank everyone that made that four man/jeep Binoc strike possible last night. That was a thing of beauty.

In other news... We need to create a Warhawk drinking game.
Things like "Everytime zen does a teamkill".:lol:[/quote]

I'd get hammered sooo quickly if that were the rule of the night... :lol:

That binoc kill = EPIC
I was laughing so hard when that happened... I didn't expect that. :lol:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I'd get hammered sooo quickly if that were the rule of the night... :lol:

That binoc kill = EPIC
I was laughing so hard when that happened... I didn't expect that. :lol:[/quote]
:lol:
Some other things...
When DD shanks someone.
When freaky mines someone.
When SoCal snipes someone.
When Super captures a flag.
OHHH....
When freaky holes up in his fort in the village.:lol:

And yeah... I thought "Oh sweet... I'll get a double kill" then "OMG OMG OMG OMG TWO MORE JEEPS ARE COMING TO THE PARTY!!! OMG OMG OMG!!" :rofl:

[quote name='mguiddy']
And yeah... I thought "Oh sweet... I'll get a double kill" then "OMG OMG OMG OMG TWO MORE JEEPS ARE COMING TO THE PARTY!!! OMG OMG OMG!!" :rofl:[/quote]
LOL I miss Fridays.... good news I SHOULD be able to make it to the game this Friday.

And I got another trophy today - earn all badges at master level is now mine. I am now at 72% for this game. So now only four more trophys to go..... but fuck they are a long way away. I really do not plan on going for it at this point in time... it would really be another few hundred hours for the crap I need :drool: I really want to get into MLB 09 now. But we shall see. I said I was going to stop after the last trophy and that never happened.

And I get to show off my new Captian bars tonight... w00t. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back