CAG Xbox Live Leaderboard

For Samurai Warriors 2 there is no date, there just a date for when he last played. So he might had finish that one before and decided to play again.

They really should have included the actual time for achievements, like 2:31 PM EST or something. That would eliminate a lot of the BS. Maybe that could be in a future update?

I've always found that JUST gamerscore is pretty meaningless.

I'm more impressed by PERCENTAGE of achievements done per game.

This is rather enjoyable watching the leader board dwindle away one by one.
Wondering how long the current top 3 will stick around for.

Wow this is wild I'm now number one after all this stuff. Well I just got my 360 back from repairs and I finished Sigma last night so back to getting points.

My disc drive seems to be brand new so hopefully I will have no problems. Jericho booted up on the first try and I could not get it to work at all before.

Why is mine not showing up next to my Gamertag? It was previously.

EDIT: It's odd. Shows up after I make some posts, while others, it vanishes.

[quote name='Rig']Why is mine not showing up next to my Gamertag? It was previously.[/quote]

It doesn't show up right when you post sometimes, you have to refresh the page after your post appears.

Woot....611th.

This is making me wanna try building up my gamerscore with all my unopened 360 games. I've been really slacking lately. I've been playing...*gasp* an online PC game.

Damn got moved down to the second page .... oh well ... probably hurts that I have been spending much more time on the Wii and PS3 lately. Most of my 360 time has gone into NBA 2K8 season so not many achievements there. Guess I could dive into my clearance backlog and build some up though. Just not as motivated as I was previously.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It doesn't show up right when you post sometimes, you have to refresh the page after your post appears.[/QUOTE]

Yep, if you do a quick reply (using AJAX) the rank doesn't show up on that last post until you refresh. If you happen to have another reply further up the page it will still be by that reply.

Why the fuck was my gamertag removed? Just because I am #1 does not mean that the gamertag isn't mine. I have left my tears and blood on that profile and I expect it to be on the CAG leaderboard.

Edit: Back at #1, and things will stay that way. I mean, if one of you sneaky mods try to delete my gamertag off my profile, I will just re-add it.

dim2192, people think you got some of those scores by cheating. I guess that is why it was removed.

[quote name='dim2192']Why the fuck was my gamertag removed? Just because I am #1 does not mean that the gamertag isn't mine. I have left my tears and blood on that profile and I expect it to be on the CAG leaderboard.

Edit: Back at #1, and things will stay that way. I mean, if one of you sneaky mods try to delete my gamertag off my profile, I will just re-add it.[/quote]

[quote name='CheapyD']Yeah, but it looks like you cheated to get there:
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementSummary.aspx?compareTo=Mr+Dim

You cleared EDF 2017 in one day?
You cleared Samurai Warriors 2 and Warriors Orochi in the same day?
DW5 too?

WHAT SAY YOU?[/quote]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']And got 1000 GS in Assassin's Creed on one day!? Come on...no way anyone would find all of the flags and the white knights in one sitting.[/quote]

[quote name='zewone']He also glitched the Gears of War achievements.[/quote]

ban.jpg

[quote name='GuilewasNK']dim2192, people think you got some of those scores by cheating. I guess that is why it was removed.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he got those scores by cheating. I know he got those scores by cheating.

I say ban his ass from the forums if he keeps adding his tainted score to the leaderboard.

flybrione is the true king of our leaderboard.

Basically you are saying that you are just going to keep adding your gamertag back on every time Cheapy or a mod removes it?
Ban this dude, for goodness sake.

Oh and if you are gonna gamesave, at least gamesave so that you get 1000 points in all of your games. 80K points isn't very much if you are gamesaving.

[quote name='Nealocus123']How do you get points from cheating? Is it that memory card thing or is boosting considered cheating?[/QUOTE]

He game saved his way through several games. Several buddies of mine that do game save said he had done it on several games.

Here's their list of obvious ones

Perfect Dark Zero - beat the game seven times in one day. And managed to squeeze in all his remaining multiplayer achievements

Earth Defense - Managed to beat all four difficulties in one day, and managed to unlock some weapons that aren't attainable till near the end of the higher difficulties without actually beating these difficulties.

Assassin's Creed - my legit panel said there's absolutely no way to beat the entire game and earn everything unless he didn't sleep at all during that day. To the point where he started earning them at midnight Eastern and didn't stop till midnight Eastern the following day.

Half of his Splinter Cell: Double Agent scores - September 13th must have been a magical day for him. Not only did he beat Perfect Dark Zero seven times, he managed to earn the the difficult level based achievements on this one. These ones require at least 10 wins as Spys and 10 wins as Mercs as well as 25 plays on these maps.

Warriors Orochi - Similar to Assassin's Creed. There's no way he earned them all in one day according to my panel.

WSC2007 - Being this one was released in Europe only and he's clearly using a domestic 360, there's no way he could have even earned one of these.

Gun - Claims to beat the game four times in one day, but managed to beat everything except Insane without unlocking any of the bonuses applied because of some of the side missions

Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires - See Assassin's Creed again.

Moving onto the suspicious ones (One's my panel could not determine one way or another)

Samurai Warriors 2

FIFA 07

Kameo

Blazing Angels

X-men

So yeah. He's full of crap. He was just smart enough to avoid putting obvious ones.

[quote name='dim2192']Why the fuck was my gamertag removed? Just because I am #1 does not mean that the gamertag isn't mine. I have left my tears and blood on that profile and I expect it to be on the CAG leaderboard.

Edit: Back at #1, and things will stay that way. I mean, if one of you sneaky mods try to delete my gamertag off my profile, I will just re-add it.[/quote]

CheapyD is the only mod that can remove it...and he did because you cheated using gamesaves.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']CheapyD is the only mod that can remove it...and he did because you cheated using gamesaves.[/quote]

but...even CheapyD can't stop him from adding it again....:lol:

I guess someone can't take a hint.

EDIT: I guess he can't do anything now he's banned. Notice how his score isn't on there anymore either, although it is still on his tag that he's #1..interesting...

Edit: Back at #1, and things will stay that way. I mean, if one of you sneaky mods try to delete my gamertag off my profile, I will just re-add it.[/QUOTE]

As LP said, only Cheapy can remove the gamertags. Now you wouldn't have known that, but in any case Cheapy specifically told you to cut it out. Hopefully others will learn that it probably isn't the smartest thing to defy the forum site owner ;).

As for my rapidly declining rank, I may have to break out some of those easy games I have stored up for the Old Spice challenge (which looks like it isn't happening again). So expect to see me playing a bit of College Hoops 2K6, King Kong, TMNT, etc :lol:.

[quote name='terribledeli']He game saved his way through several games. Several buddies of mine that do game save said he had done it on several games.

Here's their list of obvious ones

Gun - Actually, you can finish the game and all the side quests on easy and then skip to the end of the game on the higher difficulties. I played legit on normal and then skipping around for the other three.

Blazing Angels - Again, not a difficult game. I played it in two sittings, in separate months. 12 hours.

X-men - This took me about 8 hours, not a cheating game.
[/quote]

Your panel is wrong on some of these ones. I have 1000 in those three games and they are definitely easy games. Read the quote.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']A360P lists Gun as a 7/10 (Very Challenging) and BA as 6/10.[/quote]

But you can use cheats on both. Gun allows a sort of new game+. Blazing Angels allows for God mode and super weapon damage. In gun you skip to the final seconds of the boss fight, when you shoot 3 dynamite sticks. Blazing Angels' long grinds, the arcade mode, takes about 2 minutes each time when you kill everything in one hit.

I'm not saying those aren't easy games. I'm saying how he accomplished them was suspicious.

As I mentioned, we couldn't decide directly agree on Blazing Angels or X-men because, as you pointed out, they aren't difficult to complete. But there are circumstances that call it into question. Particularly when Xbox Live recorded the acquired achievements.

As for Gun, the circumstances are the damaging part. The way the achievements are unlocked are really unusual at best. And that's giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he's looking for the achievements, why not beat the mini-game/upgrade ones on the easiest difficult before glitching to the harder difficulty achievements? The only really odd thing is we're not sure why he didn't just glitch his way into the prospector achievement.

Gun has a unlock system to get you to the final boss fight. In all honesty, their achievement system is asinine, requiring 4 full playthroughs to get the achievements, if you beat the game on normal, you have to go back and play the whole thing again on easy, or you can just do the above mentioned jump to the end. The insane difficulty final boss fight is still extremely difficult. And to get 1000/1000 you have to do a 100% completion playthrough once first, which takes 8-10 hours.

It is definitely a 7/10 if you go and play it through 4 times. It's probably a 4/10 if you do the jump. The final boss fight, again, is REALLY difficult on insane, and took me dozens of tries to get through it.

Thank you to the mods/cheapy (and fellow users who spot funny business) for taking this new feature so seriously and banning cheaters. :applause:

[quote name='Nealocus123']How do you get points from cheating? Is it that memory card thing or is boosting considered cheating?[/QUOTE]

Boosting is fine.

[quote name='wubb']Boosting is fine.[/QUOTE]

Boosting is almost necessary on certain releases. Especially certain arcade games.

If you're not on actively playing within the first week, you've got no chance.

I had to boost to get some of the viral achievements, especially the Looney Toons one. I tried for an entire week and couldn't find one game at all. Let alone one with the viral achievement.

[quote name='terribledeli']Boosting is almost necessary on certain releases. Especially certain arcade games.

If you're not on actively playing within the first week, you've got no chance.

I had to boost to get some of the viral achievements, especially the Looney Toons one. I tried for an entire week and couldn't find one game at all. Let alone one with the viral achievement.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I've got COD3, how on earth would I get 10,000 kills with that? (It's not worth the boosting for me), but it's like impossible to get a lot of the MP achievements on games that didn't sell well.

bread's done
Back