CAG Xfire Username Thread

[quote name='2poor']The last update is from 2006.[/quote]

D'oh, thanks for clearing that up, must have not seen that. Do I feel stupid now:lol:.

I mostly play Diablo 2 and Warcraft. I encourage anyone who plays either game to message me. I'm always down for a game.

My xFire username is Koggit

nyprimus4 - I'm building a new PC this week. I registered with xfire and started playing Warcraft 2 Battlenet edition, lol, awesome game, haven't played it in like 8 years.

Xfire name is Draknodred, I play lots of games. Currently it's just Ragnarok Online and TF2 though :S

I also try and get into any MMO betas I can, I'm in the Warhammer Beta but I don't really play it anymore.

Add me I'm always up to play with people :)

my XFIre name is gamermasterman
i noticed there wasnt a CAG Clan, so i made one and invited everyone who put their name in this thread, except for a few that said they were invalid usernames

I joined, but I must warn you that I don't use Xfire much and the only game I play online is Starcraft: Brood War. Used to do AoE 2 and TFC back in the day, but I gave up TFC when they switched to Steam.

I don't use Xfire/play online much due to my 56k. I lag like fuck in anything semi-recent and updating Xfire just takes too damn long. Having said that, I'm updating now...

[quote name='The Crotch']I joined, but I must warn you that I don't use Xfire much and the only game I play online is Starcraft: Brood War. Used to do AoE 2 and TFC back in the day, but I gave up TFC when they switched to Steam.

I don't use Xfire/play online much due to my 56k. I lag like fuck in anything semi-recent and updating Xfire just takes too damn long. Having said that, I'm updating now...[/quote]I feel sorry for you, I had 56k (actually it ran at 40k) untill earlier this year when we switched, and all i played online was Starcraft & deus ex :D
and i didnt use XFire very much either, because of the same reasons you said, lag & updates

you should really get broadband ;)

xfire: keefles

I play WoW, guild wars (meh), kotor2, elder scrolls, and maybe ut2004 if I feel like installing it.

And hl2, cs, css too.

hey everyone
my xfire name is silentsinr (just like here on the forum)

feel free to add me just tell me you are from CAG forum though

a few weeks ago i started playing WoW...but i also play tf2,css,red orchestra,hf2(mods etc), dod,

i recently got halo 2, gears of war, and lost planet(but i am mainly playing in single player in those as of right now

I just downloaded Xfire. My username is sirfragalot86. Feel free for anyone to add me :D.

As for games I got
The Orange Box
Counterstrike Source
Call Of Duty 4
UT2k4 (not installed but I will if someone wants to play).

I don't think I posted in this thread but if you guys want to add me, my XID is sinistar83

Also, I was gonna post about the new broadcasting feature. It's pretty cool if you guys aren't aware of it.. You have to enable it on your options (where you set in-game options). Anyways, while you're playing it will broadcast, then show on the website here
http://www.xfire.com/live_video/xfireusername

so my broadcast would be here
http://www.xfire.com/live_video/sinistar83/

I've only tried it with TF2 and SAVAGE 2, but I think it works with any game that supports xfire in game.

You can set in options to broadcast only to your friends list if you want.

Invited everyone up to this point to the CAG clan.

Also thanks for posting about the Broadcasting feature, I hadn't noticed it yet. Pretty cool and works well, I tried it with Starcraft and it worked fine.

bread's done
Back