CAGcast #101: 100 Episodes and All I Got Was This Lousy Clip Show

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Take a trip down memory lane as CheapyD hosts his and your favorite CAGcast moments from the last 100 episodes.
CAGcast100.jpg

[media]http://media.libsyn.com/media/cheapyd/cagcast101.mp3[/media]
Download - 98 minutes, 45MB
[digg]http://digg.com/podcasts/CAGcast[/digg]
Past CAGcasts

Show Linkage/Notes (click the button below to expand):
Intro: Ass & Tetris (You Forgot Poland) - CheapyD

episode # / clip
1 first sign-on
2 unexcited oblivion
7 thundercags intro
81 Oblivion medley
22 shit shoes
33 shit eater
37 steve from canada
42 Milk sniff (jimmiemac)
42 homosexuality in enchanted arms (jimmiemac)
43 big ass chains
47 wombat's mooching
51 mrs cheapy's rez vibrator
56 wombat's (lack of) contributions
58 phoenix wright
65 jesse state of emergency
70 3 inputs
70 parents interview
95 wombat mom song
73 vagina clown
78 vagina clown part II
74 wombat's 30th bday gift
76 name that tune
77 developer theater
80 stump the retailer
81 football to nazi/tranny cars
83 guess secret / baby
87 g4 shit story
89 hip hop rpg - level up bitch
98 penny arcade sucks

Outro: There You Go (Everybody Drink) - Twen

Nice. Just listening now and the repeating oblivion clip is pretty damn funny.

Oh and cheapy you couldn't find a clip where wombat wasn't funny? All you have to do is pull any clip from any show where wombat is talking and there is your clip.

This will be fun to listen to. Thanks for going it alone Cheapy unlike those damn Shipwrecks. WTF ships, WTF.

Boy you sure can hear the audio quality difference. Thanks for current quality of audio Cheapy.

[quote name='thorbahn3']This will be fun to listen to. Thanks for going it alone Cheapy unlike those damn Shipwrecks. WTF ships, WTF.[/quote]

yahh i miss my fore play

very nice retrospective...but sometimes it's hard to discern a clip from the show from the actual show itself.

nice follow up for the "Steve from Canada" thing.

otherwise, it doesn't feel like 2 years.

Great. Now I have the opening song stuck in my head.

Excellent job on putting together the clips! Can't go wrong with a trip down memory lane.

[quote name='thorbahn3']What happened to the navy btw?[/quote]
Technical difficulties...should be in there now.

[quote name='Mex25']Nice. Just listening now and the repeating oblivion clip is pretty damn funny.

Oh and cheapy you couldn't find a clip where wombat wasn't funny? All you have to do is pull any clip from any show where wombat is talking and there is your clip.[/quote] fucking wombat hater, oh and wombat you should get optimum online its very good

Good stuff so far Cheapy, I'm at the halfway mark of listening to it. Congrats again on the 100th and 101st CAGcast.

"I'm just gonna sit on the couch and finish it, the Game not the Dump." - Cheapy

Hilarious Story mixed with the Phoenix Wright / Dump references.

This was a great memory-lane festival Cheapy!

Nice editing and of course the Vagina Clown issue is still one of my fondest memories of the cagcast, Wombat 4 life.

Heh, I'd been listening back though all the cagcasts I'd missed (which, obviously, is very many) and I finished catching up today. This is great! I'm so glad I'm at home to laugh my ass off, rather than in public, like when I listened to all the other cagcasts, lol. So many memories! Can't wait for the next 100 cagcasts! Thanks!

Love the wombat "bitch" clip when you were pissed at him cheapy. I forgot about that one. I never forget the rez dildo clip though. Classic...

Congratulations on 100+ CagCasts CheapyD and Wombat
I have enjoyed all the CagCasts and I appreciate all your hard work.

All those clips bring back fond memories.
Also thanks for the site Cheapy :) :) :)

I was expecting this show to be terribly boring, but instead it was great to re-listen to all these classic moments. I'd misremembered the shit eating YMIJ and to rehear it properly was hilarious. Thanks for doing something even without Wombat.

thanks for the clip show! grade A man... and the 'some guy' who made the Oblivion clip montage is jonnyflash... he was working on that thing for weeks...

Thanks very much for your efforts CheapyD. I enjoyed the clip show a whole lot more than I thought I would to be honest.

You made some great choices and put it all together really well.

[quote name='callmesteam']thanks for the clip show! grade A man... and the 'some guy' who made the Oblivion clip montage is jonnyflash... he was working on that thing for weeks...[/quote]
Sorry about that Jonnyflash!!! I only had the stray file on my computer and didn't make a quality effort to track down the author. My apologies!

Glad you all liked the show. It was a little tedious hunting down the clips, but when it it all came together, it was worth it.

I'm a new listener of the CAGcast, and it was great to get a "best of" the past 100 episodes. CheapyD & Wombat are the best "fake radio" duo around. Keep it up! :D

Great show. Although, I wonder how different it would have been if Wombat had picked all of the clips.... *ponder*

[quote name='Justden']Great show. Although, I wonder how different it would have been if Wombat had picked all of the clips.... *ponder*[/QUOTE]

*Wombat debugs the Lost Planet marketing campaign*

*Wombat joins UGO*

*Wombat gets a house*

*Wombat has mice in the couch*

*Wombat gets ______ game for free*

*Wombat talks about Oblivion extended edition*

*Wombat says Ms. Wombat's therapist says that he should masterbate more often*

Surprisingly entertaining, I thought it was a stupid idea to do a clip show for a fake radio show, but it worked.

And I forgot that joke Wombat made about your mom's voice in that interview episode, funny shit.

Interesting--Cheapy I think you aren't always lazy. That must have taken a bit of work to put together. I've gotta tell you though--I can see that you're a Howard Stern fan.

Have you always wanted the CAGcast to be like Stern's show? I think in this case you may have succeeded. My wife freaked out when you talked about the turtle popping out. It was pretty funny. She didn't hear the part about your wife talking about the vibrator.

By the way, you should be getting some action by now, right? At least one of those famous hand jobs in the shower...

I totally dont recall the guy eating poop bit. Maybe Cheapy, you should make a poll to see how cag react in that situation. :p

Kudos to cheapy for putting together the clip show.

I didn't think he would get around to it since we have been promised this show since episode 50 or so but he did a bang up job.

CAGCAST ftw

[quote name='geminas01']anything that starts with Ass & Titties is all good :lol:[/QUOTE]

For someone who wants the show to move forward and be taken serious, the song and shit talk really hurts it in the eyes of others. If I was the Navy, I would pull my ad from a show with such content. Good thing they don't listen.

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']For someone who wants the show to move forward and be taken serious, the song and shit talk really hurts it in the eyes of others. If I was the Navy, I would pull my ad from a show with such content. Good thing they don't listen.[/quote]

Yeah because Howard Stern and other shows that rely on crude humor have never been successful. :roll:

bread's done
Back