CAGcast #114: Mega Muffins

Wombat always seems to listen to the odd episodes of any podcast and assumes they're the same as all previous episodes (SModcast and now Giant Bombcast). The latest GBcast was their first with just two guys, as Alex Navarro's been in the previous few shows before that.

I wonder if I'll get an invite to E3 this year, I didn't go last year so maybe they dropped me from the guest list haha.

I'm really starting to hate DLC period.

Microsoft and Xbox Live can get thrown out like one of Tai's $hitb@gs. Everyone criticizes PSN but atleast you can play the content you pay for whenever and however you want. My damn Xbox system dies and now like many other people I can't play my content on my new system unless its online. (sorry but internet isn't availble everywhere like in Mr Gates imaginary world) Also the damn third world call center rep told me to buy all my games again and tried to tell me that this was an acceptable solution. I told her to Shaq-Fu herself and hung up, maybe next time I call I'll get a rep that will actually help me.

Wombat is right $20 is too much for Penny Arcades title, $15 or less would be acceptable. Look at the new Bionic Commando remake its going to be $10 and it looks awesome.

this has nothing to do with the CAGcast, and it is completely random. but here: Cheapy, have you ever seen 2girls1cup? i am just curious. thanks!

just listened to another great cast.

You go Cheapy, you're not a douche. When I hear Karaoke pronounced "Carey-Okey" it drives me up a fricken tree. Keep up the good fight with your japanese pronunciation!

And Wombat I have to say, your comparing he Giant Bombcast to the Cagcast saying they ripped you off is pretty damn thin on evidence. Just because there is two guys on it and you both talk about similar subjects? 1UP has been doing "what you been playing", News segments and reviews for a long time and you don't say they are ripping you off?

[quote name='doc_zaius']just listened to another great cast.

You go Cheapy, you're not a douche. When I hear Karaoke pronounced "Carey-Okey" it drives me up a fricken tree. Keep up the good fight with your japanese pronunciation!

And Wombat I have to say, your comparing he Giant Bombcast to the Cagcast saying they ripped you off is pretty damn thin on evidence. Just because there is two guys on it and you both talk about similar subjects? 1UP has been doing "what you been playing", News segments and reviews for a long time and you don't say they are ripping you off?[/QUOTE]

whoa, I made a point not to say they ripped us off, I just found it amusing that the show formats were so similar. Cheapy was saying I said that, but I never said that, well not on the air.

okey doke, my mistake.

...although I did hear Gerstmann is thinking of getting a dog and naming it Ganondorf....

hmmmm....

[quote name='blaked569']this has nothing to do with the CAGcast, and it is completely random. but here: Cheapy, have you ever seen 2girls1cup? i am just curious. thanks![/quote]

Hahaha if they haven't they should both watch it one after the other during the next CagCast so we can hear their reactions.. That'd be great :)

Good show, guys, first episode in awhile where I wasn't totally grossed out by poop talk within the first 10 minutes. ;)

I don't have a lot of stuff to say about most of the content, you guys are always entertaining. The mega-muffin sounds a bit to me like a heart attack in one meal. I'm surprised that in Japan, they put ketchup (catsup?) on the muffin. That really reminds me of my friends who are originally from the south or the midwest U.S., not a Japanese thing...

And, Cheapy, did you listen to the Joystiq podcast re: the hemorrhoids? Or did Chris or Justin or Ludwig just drop you a note? They had a listener email in (and they read it on the show) about sitting too long on the can can cause them...

/tk

Another great edisode as usual. Although the part about Wombat complaining about the bombcast got me a little miffed. I mean come on like Cheapy said your not reinventing the wheel here, its a videogame podcast. I like hearing bs, what people have been playing, news and mailbag questions. Especially from Jeff Gerstmann and Ryan Davis. Jeff has been covering the industry for a very long time and I find his reviews to be very reliable and trustworthy. They are a great podcast duo and I was very happy to have them back on the air after gamespot decided to commit suicide on their own site.

[quote name='MSUnman']Another great edisode as usual. Although the part about Wombat complaining about the bombcast got me a little miffed. I mean come on like Cheapy said your not reinventing the wheel here, its a videogame podcast. I like hearing bs, what people have been playing, news and mailbag questions. Especially from Jeff Gerstmann and Ryan Davis. Jeff has been covering the industry for a very long time and I find his reviews to be very reliable and trustworthy. They are a great podcast duo and I was very happy to have them back on the air after gamespot decided to commit suicide on their own site.[/quote]

yeah, goes double for me.

added them to my podcast roundup, but don't worry wombat, there's enough love to go around!

*KISS* *KISS*

whine-kissyface.jpg

[quote name='terpkristin']Good show, guys, first episode in awhile where I wasn't totally grossed out by poop talk within the first 10 minutes. ;)

I don't have a lot of stuff to say about most of the content, you guys are always entertaining. The mega-muffin sounds a bit to me like a heart attack in one meal. I'm surprised that in Japan, they put ketchup (catsup?) on the muffin. That really reminds me of my friends who are originally from the south or the midwest U.S., not a Japanese thing...

And, Cheapy, did you listen to the Joystiq podcast re: the hemorrhoids? Or did Chris or Justin or Ludwig just drop you a note? They had a listener email in (and they read it on the show) about sitting too long on the can can cause them...

/tk[/quote]

The Japanese are big into the Ketchup with Eggs Motif.

7-0508.jpg
20070202.jpg
omuraisu.jpg

[quote name='doc_zaius']The Japanese are big into the Ketchup with Eggs Motif.[/quote]

Well hell, you learn something new everyday. :) Now, when I think of ketchup + eggs, I'll think of 4 things:
1. Japanese
2. my grandmother
3. southerners
4. midwesterners

:D

/tk

[quote name='MSUnman']Another great edisode as usual. Although the part about Wombat complaining about the bombcast got me a little miffed. I mean come on like Cheapy said your not reinventing the wheel here, its a videogame podcast. I like hearing bs, what people have been playing, news and mailbag questions. Especially from Jeff Gerstmann and Ryan Davis. Jeff has been covering the industry for a very long time and I find his reviews to be very reliable and trustworthy. They are a great podcast duo and I was very happy to have them back on the air after gamespot decided to commit suicide on their own site.[/QUOTE]

I like the show too, thats why I listen to it every week

[quote name='misfit13b']Suggestion:

What you guys need is a searchable database of what you think a CAG SHOULD pay for a game. It could be your official version of a review score. (None of that 8.3 vs. 8.7 B.S. other sites cling to.) Like this week, Wombat gave Dark Sector a $15. Both of you sounded like you'd give COD4 and Vegas 2 $60. Perhaps Wii Fit gets a $60 instead of a $90, etc.

With a system like that, when some retailer has a sale on Dark Sector for $30 in a few weeks, CAGs could look it up in your ratings list, and see that Wombat thought it was worth $15. With that, they'd know to hold out for a little longer and pass on the sale.

It's something you guys seem to mention when talking about games anyways, but making it more of a focus and having it be searchable would really help the cash conscious of us out there make better decisions.

Thanks, love the CAGcast,
m13b[/quote]

This is actually an amazing idea. You could focus a magazine around something like this!

Good call, dude!

[quote name='Wombat']http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/03/umd-nied-echochrome-psp-goes-download-only-in-us/

"N'Gai Croal confirms that the game will only be available through the PlayStation Network store, thereby ruling out a retail-bound UMD like that released in Japan.

The PSP version will come with 56 unique levels,

a number roughly in line with the (PSN-only) PlayStation 3 version."[/quote]
The level creator makes that a moot point for me, at least if there's a good sharing system.

Wombat, the difference between $40 million and $400 million is a fairly large amount of profit for most games. ;)

It seems like it was Wombat's time of the month, as you seemed easily irritable with a dash of sarcasm thrown in occasionally. Wombat always seems to hate on podcasts with his first impression (SModcast and now Giant Bombcast).

Cheapy, the reason I've heard that there are no updates (the PS Store's still up and functional right now) for PSN until the 17th is that they're not just changing the looks of the store, but reworking the back end, as well. I'm surprised you're already worried about Home after being somewhat excited for it the other week, based on the feedback of the beta that probably doesn't have the things you may be interested in that will appear post launch, like the game integration that have been or have yet to be announced. One part of the Warhawk Home support was one of your main complaints about Warhawk in the past (no party system).

I like R6 Vegas 2 a lot, but it seems like nobody plays the game at all on CAG, which seems the other way around on the CAGcast. I tried out the clan gamertag thing that seems to be the norm in the 360 forum, but maybe only 2-4 people are on at all on Fridays and half of those may just be playing single-player or terrorist hunt instead so that seems like a complete waste of time for me. I could probably use the friends of a friend thing to eventually find someone, but that's just too much work for a simple game.

Frisky - feel free to add me to your buddy list.. Wombat and I played Vegas 2 for good 3-4 hrs on Friday. I'll probably be a bit this weekend

[quote name='MSUnman']Another great edisode as usual. Although the part about Wombat complaining about the bombcast got me a little miffed. I mean come on like Cheapy said your not reinventing the wheel here, its a videogame podcast. I like hearing bs, what people have been playing, news and mailbag questions. Especially from Jeff Gerstmann and Ryan Davis. Jeff has been covering the industry for a very long time and I find his reviews to be very reliable and trustworthy. They are a great podcast duo and I was very happy to have them back on the air after gamespot decided to commit suicide on their own site.[/QUOTE]

I like the show too, thats why I listen to it every week

What you guys need is a searchable database of what you think a CAG SHOULD pay for a game. It could be your official version of a review score. (None of that 8.3 vs. 8.7 B.S. other sites cling to.) Like this week, Wombat gave Dark Sector a $15. Both of you sounded like you'd give COD4 and Vegas 2 $60. Perhaps Wii Fit gets a $60 instead of a $90, etc.

With a system like that, when some retailer has a sale on Dark Sector for $30 in a few weeks, CAGs could look it up in your ratings list, and see that Wombat thought it was worth $15. With that, they'd know to hold out for a little longer and pass on the sale.

It's something you guys seem to mention when talking about games anyways, but making it more of a focus and having it be searchable would really help the cash conscious of us out there make better decisions.

Thanks, love the CAGcast,
m13b[/quote]

This is actually an amazing idea. You could focus a magazine around something like this!

Good call, dude!

[quote name='Wombat']http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/03/umd-nied-echochrome-psp-goes-download-only-in-us/

"N'Gai Croal confirms that the game will only be available through the PlayStation Network store, thereby ruling out a retail-bound UMD like that released in Japan.

The PSP version will come with 56 unique levels,

a number roughly in line with the (PSN-only) PlayStation 3 version."[/quote]
The level creator makes that a moot point for me, at least if there's a good sharing system.

Wombat, the difference between $40 million and $400 million is a fairly large amount of profit for most games. ;)

It seems like it was Wombat's time of the month, as you seemed easily irritable with a dash of sarcasm thrown in occasionally. Wombat always seems to hate on podcasts with his first impression (SModcast and now Giant Bombcast).

Cheapy, the reason I've heard that there are no updates (the PS Store's still up and functional right now) for PSN until the 17th is that they're not just changing the looks of the store, but reworking the back end, as well. I'm surprised you're already worried about Home after being somewhat excited for it the other week, based on the feedback of the beta that probably doesn't have the things you may be interested in that will appear post launch, like the game integration that have been or have yet to be announced. One part of the Warhawk Home support was one of your main complaints about Warhawk in the past (no party system).

I like R6 Vegas 2 a lot, but it seems like nobody plays the game at all on CAG, which seems the other way around on the CAGcast. I tried out the clan gamertag thing that seems to be the norm in the 360 forum, but maybe only 2-4 people are on at all on Fridays and half of those may just be playing single-player or terrorist hunt instead so that seems like a complete waste of time for me. I could probably use the friends of a friend thing to eventually find someone, but that's just too much work for a simple game.

Frisky - feel free to add me to your buddy list.. Wombat and I played Vegas 2 for good 3-4 hrs on Friday. I'll probably be a bit this weekend

[quote name='Wombat']its gayden, you douche[/QUOTE]

after the mario debacle, shouldn't the two of you just stop attempting to pronounce things correctly. just sayin

m13b[/QUOTE]

Good Idea.

I really like that idea for a "What CAGs Should Pay" database.

It seems like every episode CheapyD or Wombat get various comments that hate on one or the other. What is it with people and their compulsion to criticize people for making a podcast that the listener is under no obligation to listen to? I for one like the sarcasm and the bickering of two friends.

I'm a fan of Penny Arcade and hope that they can use their experience with video games, the industry, and their intelligence to make a good game. Furthermore, I like adventure games; I routinely replay the old Sierra and LucasArts games. Though it is off-putting that Precipice will be the most expensive XBLA game, the pricing isn't outside the range of other episodic content out there. Let's wait until we actually can play the game before we pass judgment.

And, from someone who grew up in a household where it was in common practice, eggs + ketchup = gross.

I think there has been a lot of unfounded speculation about the value of the Penny Arcade Game which has yet to be reviewed or released. At this point nobody knows whether the game will justify the $20 price tag. I'll admit I'm skeptical too, I'm not much of a Penny Arcade fan. But I think the reactionary $15 max stance many CAG's have taken really limits future downloadable content. I think it's parially a mis-perception Microsoft has created about what downloadable content is, with the initial file size limits and early game types. Everyone looks at downloadable as only small popcap style games, rereleases or retro games, but why limit our content?. The Penny Arcade game might blur the lines between downloadable and retail release. The PS3 has already shown that DLC can mean a "semi-full" game, like Warhawk, and the PC has no limitations on what constitutes downloadable content be it popcap, full game or somwhere in between.

I also disagree with Wombat's other comments about digital distribution, even though I too like to have a physical copy of a game. Why would you rather have one $60 release than smaller episodic releases? Wouldn't you rather get out cheap if it's a game you end up disliking. Also Wombat spoke about DRM, really only referencing the 360's system of DRM. Steam for example, let's you install games you own on multiple computers, and after the initial registration you don't need to be logged in to play.

I did agree with Wombat on Cheapy's bias toward this particular game because it is the Penny Arcade game.

[/QUOTE]

I swear we had a thread about this at one point, but I can't remember where or when it happened. But rather than Cheapy or Wombat setting the price, it would be a CAG rating system, where CAG's would rate games based on the buy price which would eventually average out to what it's worth to the community. It would inegrate well into the CAG 2.0 changes cheapy was talking about, like having games owned lists. It would also be an instant answer to the first question in every deals thread, "is this game worth XX.xx?

[quote name='tcolberg'] eggs + ketchup = grossly underestimated as a delicious taste treat.[/quote]

fixed.

[quote name='msdmoney']
I swear we had a thread about this at one point, but I can't remember where or when it happened. But rather than Cheapy or Wombat setting the price, it would be a CAG rating system, where CAG's would rate games based on the buy price which would eventually average out to what it's worth to the community. It would inegrate well into the CAG 2.0 changes cheapy was talking about, like having games owned lists. It would also be an instant answer to the first question in every deals thread, "is this game worth XX.xx?[/quote]

The system we are leaning to is a variation of this. CAGs can rate a game as "Buy it", "Rent it", or "Avoid it". A score of 10, 5, and 1 will be assigned to those three ratings. The community score will then be computed from the average. This should help us avoid the dreaded "7=average" issue.

When you enter a game into your collection, you can enter what you paid.
Therefore, an average price paid and a score (from "Buy it", "Rent it", or "Avoid it") will be generated by the system.

Great CAGcast again, guys.

A few things on Japan and Japanese.

1.) If that guy asking about teaching in Japan wants any advice, I've been here teaching for almost two years and can be of help if he wants to PM me.

2.) Cheapy, you are right, Japanese is (generally) always pronounced the same regardless of the word, unlike English. However, your pronunciation is pretty bad. No offense. You don't put stress on the "den" in Guy-den. Japanese is usually pronounced without stressing any syllables. You are also right about feeling like a douche when saying things like Karaoke, Karate, and even Tokyo. When I went back home, I pronounced them incorrectly to avoid being called a douche, but here in a mixed group of foreigners and Japanese, it's a lose-lose situation. But, I've had this problem ever since I was a kid and had to talk about Mexican things in front of non-Spanish speakers. It just blows, for all of those who have never had to deal with this crap.

3.) On the topic of learning Japanese: Firstly, I take offense to those guys who make it seem like Cheapy HAS to learn Japanese. My immigrant parents have been in the U.S. for over 30 years and hardly speak a lick of English yet still own 2 houses, 4 cars, and a 6-unit apartment building and 2 adorable dogs while sending 3 kids through college. That without even a high school education. So, you don't HAVE to learn Japanese, but...just learn it, Cheapy, okay? You can do it if you put your mind to it.

Secondly, don't buy Rosetta Stone. I...uhm, found a copy and hardly used it. Give it a "free trial offer" before you consider shelling out the money.

If you want to learn Japanese, unfortunately, you're going to have to make a conscious effort to study and actually use it. Everyone learns differently, however, so I can't tell you the "best" way to learn. For me it's text books and drunken chatter at bars. Now I'm elbow deep in Kanji study and I think it's paying off huge dividends. In under 2 years I can have decent conversations with people and talk to my grade school students with little trouble. Certainly you can do the same with some effort.

Oh, and lastly, sorry about the long post, Tai will learn English and Japanese just fine. I grew up in almost the same situation as him and I turned out fine. In fact, I read today that more of the world is bilingual than not. Him learning both would just make him more normal.
頑張ってね。

I dunno cheapy, I kinda like what the CAGs came up with better. I mean I already use that system for old games; if a game is $60 for the PSOne, there is probably a reason. If a game is $10 for the 360, there's probably a reason for that too. And I can safely say that Wombat's &60 WiiFit review as well as the old crossbow trainer review have helped me to decide whether or not to pounce on the MSRP or to wait around for an inevitable deal on Amazon, and I just don't think seeing another "6 out of 10" would help at all.

[quote name='pete5883']I'm surprised Wombat let Cheapy get away with calling the Hulk David Banner instead of Bruce Banner. I think Cheapy's been playing too much Def Jam Icon.[/quote]
Well, TECHNICALLY, Cheapy wasn't wrong; Bruce Banner's full name is Dr. David Bruce Banner...

I gotta earn that US Agent Avatar.

[quote name='pete5883']I'm surprised Wombat let Cheapy get away with calling the Hulk David Banner instead of Bruce Banner. I think Cheapy's been playing too much Def Jam Icon.[/QUOTE]

He was David Banner in the live-action television show. If I remember correctly, the network thought the alliterative name was confusing to audiences.

[quote name='CheapyD']When you enter a game into your collection, you can enter what you paid.[/QUOTE]

Of course, I'm biased towards my own idea, but this is the only part of the proposed new system that I like. Hearing what other CAGs paid.

The problem that I see is that for new releases, that average is going to be pitched heavily in the $60/$50 dollar range, and it's going to take a LOT of really good deals to start bringing that initial average down.

But OK, you'll have a "community average paid" score, but c'mon Cheapy, you're the boss! The head cheese! The big man! Get an official "review price score" up there too.

Something that says: "Cheapy/Wombat says this game is worth X and if you paid more, you're a sucker."

Write it down as if it were scripture!
Engrave it into a big ass chain and wear it around your neck!
Make the people who paid too much rethink their status as a CAG!

...or whatever. :D

-m13b

p.s. Don't be afraid of any of this biting into your bottom line. The better a resource you make this site, the more visitors you bring in and the more affiliate purchases you rack up.

[quote name='msdmoney']Also Wombat spoke about DRM, really only referencing the 360's system of DRM. [/quote]

Wombat referenced only the 360 I'm guessing because it's the worst system out there. I'm sure plenty of CAG's agree with me that Xbox Live's DRM is a ridiculous system. I had a Rock Band party at a friends Barn (no animal jokes) this weekend but obviously there was no Internet and we couldn't play any of my DLC. What drives me crazy is that I've bought my content for a premium with space bucks to boot and can only play them while I'm online, thats Bull$hit. Microsoft's DRM is crap just like their customer service and hardware quality (can you tell i'm mad).

I don't know where I'm really going with this but damn you Micro$oft.
Damn you to DLC Hell!

Just thought I might point out that, when you guys were joking about Sony not listening to gamers, you guys forgot that it's gamers that got Sony to completely overhaul the main hub area of Home, from the enclosed area shown when it was first unveiled, to an open-air "town center" place that's much nicer. While Sony probably doesn't listen to gamers about most things, when it comes to Home, it seems that gamers have had a relatively noticeable impact on the development of it.

Okay, first I need to say that I listen to the CAGcast because I find CheapyD a cool and interesting guy. I enjoying hearing about what's it's like to be an American living in Tokyo. I started listening last fall a couple weeks before Cheapy announced that he and his wife were having a child. As I kept listening, I started to notice a trend of Wombat having a different opinion about games then I do and I generally don't have a problem with that. He's not a fan of DLC or downloadable games. He doesn't like some of the games that I do, and he's pretty cheap. (Which I can understand because he's got a new house and kid on the way.)

Most of the time, I can ignore Wombat's snotty comments thinking to myself that he's probably doing it to make the show interesting for the listeners and I don't think much of it. However, the past three weeks have been him slowly being more and more cranky and this last week really took the cake. Between slamming downloadable games, complaining about Penny Arcade being so popular, and accusing Giant Bomb of "stealing" your podcast format, Wombat was in rare form. I actually agreed with his point that $20 is a lot to pay for a downloadable game, but when he started dismissing the game as crap based on very little knowledge of the game and attacking Penny Arcade for being too big for their britches. It just killed what D-Class Internet celebrity credibility he has.

I'm not going to even try to post why I feel he's wrong because he's probably just going to respond by telling me to stuff it where the sun don't shine, and that's not really what this thread is for. I just want to give feedback on the show. Sometimes I feel like CheapyD does really need to reach through the microphone and slap him.

I'm sure Wombat has been getting plenty of sleep lately. Pregnant women love sleeping, and they want their men to sleep at the same time, because they hate it when they are awake and at the ready when they need pickled taco ice cream. Also, they are very productive and need very little help, so Wombat has had nothing to do but relax lately. And he can use all of his new car and house bills to make zen origami when things like his new job stress him, so he can stay centered at all times. Oh where does all of this hostility come from? It sounds to me like Wombat's life has been all butterscotch and blow jobs recently, so he should just perk up for your sake, right?

Chill Cap, (or are you that other dude? I don't know my Capt. America mythology), nobody is hating on the wombat.

found_you_little_wombat.jpg

[quote name='SeanNOLA']I'm sure Wombat has been getting plenty of sleep lately. Pregnant women love sleeping, and they want their men to sleep at the same time, because they hate it when they are awake and at the ready when they need pickled taco ice cream. Also, they are very productive and need very little help, so Wombat has had nothing to do but relax lately. And he can use all of his new car and house bills to make zen origami when things like his new job stress him, so he can stay centered at all times. Oh where does all of this hostility come from? It sounds to me like Wombat's life has been all butterscotch and blow jobs recently, so he should just perk up for your sake, right?[/quote]

Chill Cap!

(or are you that other dude? I don't know my Capt. America mythology), nobody is hating on the wombat.

found_you_little_wombat.jpg

[quote name='DustoMan']Okay, first I need to say that I listen to the CAGcast because I find CheapyD a cool and interesting guy. I enjoying hearing about what's it's like to be an American living in Tokyo. I started listening last fall a couple weeks before Cheapy announced that he and his wife were having a child. As I kept listening, I started to notice a trend of Wombat having a different opinion about games then I do and I generally don't have a problem with that. He's not a fan of DLC or downloadable games. He doesn't like some of the games that I do, and he's pretty cheap. (Which I can understand because he's got a new house and kid on the way.)

Most of the time, I can ignore Wombat's snotty comments thinking to myself that he's probably doing it to make the show interesting for the listeners and I don't think much of it. However, the past three weeks have been him slowly being more and more cranky and this last week really took the cake. Between slamming downloadable games, complaining about Penny Arcade being so popular, and accusing Giant Bomb of "stealing" your podcast format, Wombat was in rare form. I actually agreed with his point that $20 is a lot to pay for a downloadable game, but when he started dismissing the game as crap based on very little knowledge of the game and attacking Penny Arcade for being too big for their britches. It just killed what D-Class Internet celebrity credibility he has.

I'm not going to even try to post why I feel he's wrong because he's probably just going to respond by telling me to stuff it where the sun don't shine, and that's not really what this thread is for. I just want to give feedback on the show. Sometimes I feel like CheapyD does really need to reach through the microphone and slap him.[/QUOTE]

Ok for the third time in this damn thread, I NEVER SAID THAT GIANT BOMB RIPPED US OFF!!!!!!, Cheapy said that thats what he thought I said, my response to him was sarcasm, I also said that I like the show and listen to it everyweek.
Also the missed point about Penny Aracde (which I may have taken too far) it is an unproven game that is double the price of the average Live game based on a license. I was just trying to highlight how absurd I think that is, regardless if it was Penny Arcade or Spider-Man.

I hope that clears things up, thank you for the comments.

Wombat you ignorant slut,

Not only does multiplayer belong in the GTA series, but it was TAKEN OUT of GTA (wrongly so). The original Grand Theft Auto had awesome multiplayer modes. My roommates and I spent vast amounts of time playing it at LAN parties.

Now granted they could put modes in that suck, but trust me when I say free-roaming sandbox multiplayer games in the GTA world can be done in such a way that they kick ass... because they have.

[quote name='Wombat']Ok for the third time in this damn thread, I NEVER SAID THAT GIANT BOMB RIPPED US OFF!!!!!!, Cheapy said that thats what he thought I said, my response to him was sarcasm, I also said that I like the show and listen to it everyweek. [/quote]

not a rip off, more like a homage :)

bread's done
Back