CAGcast #137 comes Tuesday

YOU HAVE SHATTERED MY DREAMS FOR THE LAST TIME! >_<

To make up for this travesty, I DEMAND YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!!
Please?

NOTE: KingBroly is currently under the influence of prescription pain medicine. WOO!

[quote name='thorbahn3']Maybe Tuesday should be the new Cagcast night.[/quote]Agreed. That way the CAG Foreplay Podcast has Monday to themselves, and the CAGcast can use their releases list while it's still hot.

Awww, so much for starting school off with a new CAGcast :(

Oh well, guess I can listen to it during my 2 hour free period on Wednesday if I don't listen to it before then..

Cheapy, shall we even rely on you to bring us the CAGcast on time anymore? You've done this so many times now, I understand that there's a holiday and stuff but damn. At least give us more you tube videos, we're all still waiting for that apartment tour.

[quote name='thorbahn3']For those who need Wombat, he's on the Player One Podcast this week.
http://playerone.libsyn.com[/quote]
dude thank you. I've been meaning to find another gaming podcast since i'll usually listen to the CAGcast 3 times by Wednesday, and I need a podcast I can listen to over the weekend

Holiday in Canada too. Thanksgiving...... so I am not missing out on listening to CAG on my way to work.

bread's done
Back