CAGcast #138: A Quest For Fun

Regarding E3 coverage:

Cheapy, I HATE game previews. You have your own tastes and I rarely agree with you or any other reviewer. Game previews suck. I don't want to hear your opinions about some demo you played.

What I WANT to hear from E3 coverage, is the INTERVIEWS. So record the fucking interviews, man! I would have LOVED to have a bunch of E3 interviews last year (or this coming year).

Hell, try your hand at clipping together some audio. Or don't, just upload it raw, whatever the fuck, I don't care.

Seriously, the last thing I want are game previews. Give me those interviews!

Cheapy, I really like you, and I appreciate you as a person, but I agree with Wombat.

You're an extremely lazy person.

I understand though, I'm pretty damn lazy myself.

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']I wasn't mad, just giving feedback, and explaining why some people may be upset.[/QUOTE]
It should also be pointed out that while Cheapy is certainly entitled to his opinion, including the all-too-common PS3-bashing, he also has claimed on numerous occasions that he's not biased. That's what likely annoys listeners, since it's clearly untrue.

Enough already!

I'll tell you what gets old: the same crybabies whining about PS3 bashing after EVERY show. I'm really sick of reading those posts. Nobody cares...

BuffaloBills.jpg

[quote name='MaxDense']Enough already!

I'll tell you what gets old: the same crybabies whining about PS3 bashing after EVERY show. I'm really sick of reading those posts. Nobody cares...

[/quote]

Ya, especially with the large amount of Nintendo hate Cheapy and Wombat have spread as of late

bread's done
Back