CAGcast 150 Postponed till next week

I don't see a problem with cheapy and wombat missing a week. They are mostly consistent and hey life happens. I do wonder about the shipwrecks....their podcasts have been few and far between lately. I personally woundn't mind more CagForecast or whatever you want to call wombat and shipwreck together.

[quote name='CheapyD']Yesterday was a holiday here, so I had the wife and kid home...hence no show.

Enter today: Tai has a really bad cough that was making him gag and vomit. He woke up at 4am covered in puke and did the same thing again after breakfast this morning. I brought him to the Dr. first thing in the morning but the clinic was already packed, so there no way we could see the Dr. and get the show recorded. Tai stayed home with me today, slept a lot, and we went back to the Dr. in the afternoon.

He got some medicine so I expect he will be better soon.

The only thing dying a slow death around here is your attitude. Lighten up. Feel free to speed up our slow death and stop listening.[/QUOTE]
Man, Cheapy gave that guy a verbal beat down

What do five fingers say to the face....... SLAP!!!

Serenity Now Cheapy Serenity Now

Cheapy kicks ass.

Just for that I signed up for Netflix under CAG. Waddup! (And thanks for the recommendation of Confessions of a Super-hero, really enjoyed it!) Can't wait for the cagcast.

[quote name='bebop']I don't see a problem with cheapy and wombat missing a week. They are mostly consistent and hey life happens.[/quote]
exactly ! don't give them a hard time for having lives.

I don't know how serious CheapyD/Wombat felt in episode 149 about doing something special for 150, but as others have mentioned, maybe a live CAGcast like you did before would suffice.

no worries guys, release at your own pace, its not like you need to be doing this anyway, so I appreciate any and all of your podcasts.

According to twitter it'll be up later this morning. Tai's got a fever so Cheapy's gotta take him to the doc. Poor little guy hope he gets better. Show was recorded though but it appears Wombat had mic issues causing cheapy to spend more time editing.

bread's done
Back