CAGcast #166: Wang Control

First I would agree with Wombat on the whole Gamecube factor. The fact that the discs were so small and the platform did not offer anything but just to play games. The Gamecube was, however, the most powerful console last generation, i.e. Resident Evil 4, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Super Mario Sunshine, Twilight Princess, etc. I have recently become a Gamecube fanboy myself what with the Wii being backwards compatible with those games. I do believe Nintendo is trying to say is that since they have tried to do something powerful last console generation and their sales did not do so well, they thought it would be best to be concerned on the gameplay. Once again like Wombat said, some of those missing buttons did hurt the Gamecube but luckily they stayed in the race and we now have them with the Wii giving the consumers something different to play instead of a basic controller all of the time...

Hey Cheapy and Wombat I thought show was great as usual. I must admit I understand completely where Cheapy is coming from when I shave I always rip my Boxer same thing happens. Like hair pokes out like porcupine.

Hey guys, first time listener here. Fun podcast you have here, gonna check out your earlier episodes. Always on the lookout for new podcasts to liven my day so it looks like you guys are my new fix!

I'd love to get some info on the Ghostbusters remix used at the beginning of the show, could you share that with us please? Or anybody if they recognize it. Thanks.

[quote name='TestType']Hey guys, first time listener here. Fun podcast you have here, gonna check out your earlier episodes. Always on the lookout for new podcasts to liven my day so it looks like you guys are my new fix!

I'd love to get some info on the Ghostbusters remix used at the beginning of the show, could you share that with us please? Or anybody if they recognize it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
It should be in the first post under the spoiler.

Had the Gamecube been more like the Panasonic Q it may have done better I think. man I hated that controller.
The deal brokered between Panasonic and Nintendo was an ingeneous move. Though it did not do extremely well due to the price, It was a great attempt.

[quote name='shieryda']Cheapy, I guess you're new nickname is "Razor pubes".

Do you send your laundry out, or do it yourself at home? Is it all the same brand that is shredded in the crotch?[/QUOTE]

I disagree - we should call him "Duke," as in baaalls of steeeeeel :D

bread's done
Back