CAGcast #182: 2 Girls, 1 Show - LIVE!

Hey Cheapy and Wombat great show as always, however was this show named after the famous 2 girls and one cup video? I noticed wombat laughed after you had mentioned "2 girls one show" towards the end of the show. Im pretty sure most of you have seen this video before but if you havent you should google it cause i am to lazy to post a link. I must say it is pretty disgusting to watch so make sure your stomach can take it. Oh well

Hey Cheapy,

Citicards SUCK! I have finally cancelled my card this year after terrible customer support and past problems with payment deadlines. If you're not worried about credit score issues, I would highly suggest canceling your citicard and going with another company! Great live Show btw!

[quote name='Hbomb5']Not if it happens to you. :([/QUOTE]

Haha -- come on, you deserved it. Get that brain of yours together before calling in next time.

Show was great. I liked the final call the most. "Sixty seconds left. What do you want to talk about?".

"Can you hear me? Hey Cheapy, did you know about...about...Yea...the uhh....uh..um -- well, shit."

:lol: :applause: :lol:

I'm no audiophile, so I'm OK with the quality of these live shows, but I do definitely prefer the regular podcasts if I had to choose.

This was a good I liked it theres a good amount of female CAGS here I know 3 female CAGS who I introduced them to the website it was nice to hear females call in great show pals lets watch OVER THE HEDGE together!!!

[quote name='NutManIV']I'm no audiophile, so I'm OK with the quality of these live shows, but I do definitely prefer the regular podcasts if I had to choose.[/QUOTE]

I agree. The callers sometimes have good points to add, but others can really slow down the show. Maybe one live show every two to three months is enough because everything can really just be answered in the normal CAGbag.

One of my favorite episode, I laughed quite a few times. I thought it was kinda means to hung up on the guy even thought the kind story was bad.

great show! Really enjoyed the interview - you should have more guests on. The phone calls where pretty fun. I got a kick of off Cheapy's "Hello, you're on the air!" each time.

And kudos for hanging up on that one dude. Some of us where listening thru headphones... sheesh...

glad there weren't any kids that called in

I too prefer the normal Cast. My earphones tend to make more noise the worse the audio quality of the source is.

Lol whoa I noticed all those guys who talked crap about me and I gota tell ya..
I'm lovin it!! ;)

But anywho

Thank you cheapy,(for the code) I'm convinced that I am soooo buying that game..
its just idk, words can not describe how I feel *tear* It just...god its so hard to get the words out
Im amazed at how freakishly awesome it is! *tear of joy* =']
thank you kind sir..thank you!...*waits for a standing ovation* =\

I think you can do a CAGathon with guests, Ship, Mrs. Ship, Wombat. You can have a person in from Penny Arcade talking about Child's Play, some guests in from other Podcasts, like Joystiq and other podcasts you guys have been on.

Also, you can take calls, where a caller who is on the chipin list calls in and if they get through on the CAGathon they receive a DLC code or something like that.

How about a CAGcast where all you do is make fun of HBomb.

We can have him call in, and you can periodically put him on hold when he says something you think of a joke for.

-FrankCastleAZ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']How about a CAGcast where all you do is make fun of HBomb.

We can have him call in, and you can periodically put him on hold when he says something you think of a joke for.

-FrankCastleAZ[/QUOTE]

quit being a dick. all of you. respect, assholes. respect.

[quote name='chado53']quit being a dick. all of you. respect, assholes. respect.[/QUOTE]

Blow me.
If CheapyD and Wombat make fun of some kid on the podcast, I can make a joke as well on a fucking forum.
Go bitch at Cheapy or Wombat instead of quoting me.

-FrankCastleAZ

Great show guys, probably the best of all your live shows. The guest was good, the callers weren't too annoying, and the overall sound quality was much improved.

Cheapy,

Here is a great idea. If you want to do a marathon next year, Get Veronica Belmont or Jade Raymond to participate as well. For every $1000 they have to remove a piece of clothing. I bet you would set a new Cagcast best for money donated.

[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']How about a CAGcast where all you do is make fun of HBomb.

-FrankCastleAZ[/QUOTE]

You know, if we set some ground rules beforehand and did it as a charity event, I would consider it.

Cheapy, ye of little faith, you should know your audience! You were complaining about how the pace of the Child's Play donations didn't look good, but you forgot one thing...your audience is a bunch of procrastinators (myself included)! But we all stepped up and got it done!

[quote name='Wombat']Les Habituals[/QUOTE]

Habituals??? WTF?

The Habs, even used by Anglophones, as a nickname for the Montreal Canadiens is short for Les Habitants...
Dude, if you're going to try to impress us with your Quebecois French, at least get it right. ;)

Other than that picky detail, the rest of the podcast was stellar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habitants

BBF,
Ex-pat Canadian, not a Habs fan though.

bread's done
Back