CAGcast #240: Whities to the Rescue

[quote name='shipwreck']Maybe I should have clarified my statement. SWTOR needs to be on consoles... for me to care about it.[/QUOTE]

It'll probably come to Mac eventually.

I love the CAGcast and some of my favorite moment's are Cheapy's shit stories. I propose a weekly segment of CAG member shit tales; I'm sure Wombat can come up with a clever name. I have two stories that are worthy of sharing.

"Who would not enjoy a baked potato with arms having sex with them?"

I need that shit on a CAGshirt.

Holy shit guys, what a great show. Cheapy, the shit story was priceless. I've sent it to the Broadcasting Hall of Fame. Look for your award via an enema.

Last year, I got swine flu and wasn't drinking enough fluids, passed out on the toilet, fell on the bathroom floor and shit all over the place. I thought that's where Cheapy's story might go but it sounds like he fared a lot better than me.

I hope all goes well for Shipwreck. As a redhead, I've been trying to avoid sun exposure my whole life. And living in Southern California has made that pretty hard. Get better, Boatcrash.

Also, I love you Wombat.

[quote name='Wombat']But LBP and Infamous are also availible at retail[/QUOTE]

I can see alternate reasons for it, LBP has a ton of DLC content, and releasing inFamous is good promotion for inFamous 2.

[quote name='Fluffy']Zune still has #239. Yes, there's at least one person here who uses a Zune...[/QUOTE]

Make it at least two people. I highly doubt Cheapy will go through the trouble of updating it though.

On another note, that poop story was a bit too much. That was the first time I had to skip through a part of the show. Sadly, I just advanced straight to the part where Cheapy was describing his shit cutting technique with the plastic clothes hangar. Ugh.

That was the Best Shit Story in years !!! I wish I could say Ive never dropped a log I had to cut up but I have. It's bad as a mailman in public restrooms to try to find anything to chop that thing up with :(

You know, I could imagine Cheapy's most recent shit story as a Michael Bay film. Imagine the special effects! The hanger! Someone, submit this! NOW!

It's not showing up in iTunes yet, but if you click Subscribe, (or unsubscribe, then subscribe) you can download it.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Make it at least two people. I highly doubt Cheapy will go through the trouble of updating it though.

On another note, that poop story was a bit too much. That was the first time I had to skip through a part of the show. Sadly, I just advanced straight to the part where Cheapy was describing his shit cutting technique with the plastic clothes hangar. Ugh.[/QUOTE]
Make that a third person with a Zune.
http://youtu.be/mt0-tY9XNPM

My Zune client picked up the show yesterday, no problem. I had even made a comment back on page 2 of this thread.

[quote name='Wombat']But LBP and Infamous are also availible at retail[/QUOTE]

I'll concede the point to you only because it'd require me to get a bit more complicated, but I have another thought.

LittleBigPlanet has a sequel. If you don't have LBP or LBP2, and get it for free here, and like it, you'll probably end up getting LBP2 at some point. If you don't have Infamous and get it, you'll most likely get Infamous 2 at some point. So essentially, by giving out LBP and Infamous for free, they're banking on consumers to go out and buy the sequels.

I'm done. I can't listen to this show anymore. I've complained here a few times but I keep giving the show a chance. So I will vote with iTunes, you guys are losing a subscriber, nothing personal Cheapy but you just don't have it anymore, its obvious you are being almost forced to do the show by your members and it's getting painful. So while it is not personal, I will review Cagcast on iTunes and give it my honest opinion on why I think the show sucks. I know it's a slow week but, other than that the topics are barely touched on, you have generally shitty reasons for your opinions and the Apple fanboyism is grating on my nerves. Also when you spend so much of the show begging for followers, reviews, and praise it gets really old.

I'll continue to follow Wombat and Ship on Twitter because to me, in my opinion are the real talent on this show and I like how they see gaming.

[quote name='KingBroly']I'll concede the point to you only because it'd require me to get a bit more complicated, but I have another thought.

LittleBigPlanet has a sequel. If you don't have LBP or LBP2, and get it for free here, and like it, you'll probably end up getting LBP2 at some point. If you don't have Infamous and get it, you'll most likely get Infamous 2 at some point. So essentially, by giving out LBP and Infamous for free, they're banking on consumers to go out and buy the sequels.[/QUOTE]

Warhawk is getting a sequel.

Great show!

The poop story is awesome. Eat more fiber Cheapy.

Also resist the urge for KINECT. There are no good games for it. I am waiting until it hits $50.

Man, surpised you didn't get hemmoroids with that poop. Soup can girth? Yikes!

Still annoyed you guys keep ripping on Sony. You haven't even tried the Playstation Phone, and already dismissing it. Personally, I would want one. You get a full android phone with access to the vast Android market, controls to play the games, along with exclusive Sony content to download. I hate touch screen controls.

Also, can't believe you guys were bitching about the free game choices. They didn't have to give us anything, and I was expecting some piss poor DLC games, not full retail downloads.

just wanna thank you guys (wombat mostly) for acknowledging that Arnold's maid is beastly. Never understand how he could be in this situation.

Enjoyable show so far.
Cheapy, did you at least give a name to your "baby" before you dismembered and flushed it away?

Cheapy,
Love the show, but what the hell were you thinking when criticizing the fat family in Hawaii? So a fat dad decides to share with his family that he was hammered on the beach and pissed at the bar in front of two strangers? You call this disgusting, and then you proceed to tell thousands of strangers, while sober I might add, the details of your most recent restroom heroics over the span of five minutes. I'm sure the dad thought he was being funny in front of his family. I am also sure that you consider your tale of coat hanger turd manipulation humorous as well.

Before you go and insult others, take a look at yourself. Your intro show humor is often self degrading. Average penis jokes, out of shape, poop escapades and lack of sex are all issues the average guy deals with. You cope with yours by making light of it on a trafficked podcast where you share your world with a few friends and a lot of strangers. I'm sure the fat family in Hawaii would scoff at you as well.

Love the show. Never change. But call a spade a spade while also keeping an eye on the mirror.

-Devin
Tucson, AZ

Great show as always. Couldn't stop laughing at the poop story. Keep up the great work gentlemen.

Whats with Cheapy's Sony hate this week? Really whats wrong with consumers wanting a phone with actual controls for gaming? Its not just for PS1 games either, will it be supported for all Android games? no, that is what is going to kill it. Your apple fanboyism really shined this week on all hate directed towards Sony. Opinions are fine but to go out of your way and say that consumers who like a particular product and that the world would be better off without them. That's kind of ironic coming from a Jewish person. Hitler called, he says that gassing them is a much more efficient and economical way to do it...

LOL @CheapyD that's a fairly good link. I know it was joke but the way you where saying it did come off a little Hitler Esq. Of course the majority of my comment is sarcasm I know not everyone can tell. You where saying to all of your listners that if you like this product, the world would be better off with that certain group not existing on it. Sorry if you got offended, it was either that Hitler comment or you hating Sony because Sir Howard Stringer and Kaz Hirari raped you, but I would have to think of a witty rape scenario wich would take to much time. Than people would complain that rape is nothing to joke about and in a few more comments somebody would bring Hitler back up (according to your link) with something like "that's what happened to Hitler as a child and now we are all forced to play WWII FPS's thanks Hitler". Too much PC these days....

[quote name='Najaf']So a fat dad decides to share with his family that he was hammered on the beach and pissed at the bar in front of two strangers? You call this disgusting, and then you proceed to tell thousands of strangers, while sober I might add, the details of your most recent restroom heroics over the span of five minutes.[/QUOTE]

Are you honestly equating 1 man urinating on a public facility where people eat and drink with what happened to a person in his own home, in the bathroom? Really?

[quote name='Davestation']LOL @CheapyD that's a fairly good link. I know it was joke but the way you where saying it did come off a little Hitler Esq. Of course the majority of my comment is sarcasm I know not everyone can tell. You where saying to all of your listners that if you like this product, the world would be better off with that certain group not existing on it. Sorry if you got offended, it was either that Hitler comment or you hating Sony because Sir Howard Stringer and Kaz Hirari raped you, but I would have to think of a witty rape scenario wich would take to much time. Than people would complain that rape is nothing to joke about and in a few more comments somebody would bring Hitler back up (according to your link) with something like "that's what happened to Hitler as a child and now we are all forced to play WWII FPS's thanks Hitler". Too much PC these days....[/QUOTE]

Have you got any more Nazi gas chamber and rape analogies to share with us, or are you still trying to come up with a "witty rape scenario"?

[quote name='ndawgdrake']Shoulda taken a pic of it and put it on ratemypoo.com[/QUOTE]

I was going to suggest the same thing :lol:

I didn't have the post-poop near-death experience but I've been in a very similar situation. I was laughing aloud during the story because I can totally relate.

^Me too, haha.

I had to take percocet while I was in the hospital for a collapsed lung during my first year of college. I couldn't poop for an entire week and was eating 3 meals a day. The nurse gave me a cup of HOT milk of magnesia and prune juice mixed (it was disgusting). I must've been in the bathroom for over an hour, sweating and shaking with exertion, trying to get it out. I felt like I was going to die. Luckily there was no damage and the industrial-flush toilet somehow was able to handle it with me having to chop it up, haha.

Also, if you ever wondered what my username is about... let's just say I didn't come up with it just because I liked the animal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Curufinwe']Have you got any more Nazi gas chamber and rape analogies to share with us, or are you still trying to come up with a "witty rape scenario"?[/QUOTE]
What analogy would you come up with when it comes to rounding up a certain group and saying the world would be better place without them? I never made a rape analogy....

[quote name='Najaf']Cheapy,
Love the show, but what the hell were you thinking when criticizing the fat family in Hawaii? So a fat dad decides to share with his family that he was hammered on the beach and pissed at the bar in front of two strangers? You call this disgusting, and then you proceed to tell thousands of strangers, while sober I might add, the details of your most recent restroom heroics over the span of five minutes. I'm sure the dad thought he was being funny in front of his family. I am also sure that you consider your tale of coat hanger turd manipulation humorous as well.

Before you go and insult others, take a look at yourself. Your intro show humor is often self degrading. Average penis jokes, out of shape, poop escapades and lack of sex are all issues the average guy deals with. You cope with yours by making light of it on a trafficked podcast where you share your world with a few friends and a lot of strangers. I'm sure the fat family in Hawaii would scoff at you as well.

Love the show. Never change. But call a spade a spade while also keeping an eye on the mirror.

-Devin
Tucson, AZ[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree here. Cheapy I love your show as well but you really seem to have a problem with fat people. The disgust in your voice was clear and your condescending and judgmental attitude seems a little strange when you constantly talk about how out of shape you are. You really need to stop looking down on others. Life is too short.

bread's done
Back