CAGcast #281: Big Colors

[quote name='Ultramontane']Wait wait wait.. did I hear Cheapy is getting a gaming PC for Tribes? YES! This is how it starts. A nice casual FPS leads to top down RTS which leads to a RPG only for the PC...within a few months, he will have World of Warcraft Account and hosting a segment "PC this bitches"![/QUOTE]
Just a pimp chalice for his nostalgia boner.

You guys were on a roll this year! Guess we're back to crossing our fingers for CAGcasts again.

you guys really took a pass on the adam sessler thing. Everything that has to do with G4 is absolutely horrendous. And the only reason morgan webb is on that show is because of her tits. doesn't that make your blood boil? It is the worst channel of all time all they do all day long is play cops. does that get any ratings at all?

Hello! I watched the movie, Drive. Personally, I like it. I remember that you told the audience that Drive is not necessarily be good. But what are the reasons you want people to watch it other than "a real hero and real human being"?

My parents dislike to plot and call it unrealistic. For me, I did not really take it seriously. I like it as the way should be, a driving hero cool dude movie.

My mom took me to see Robocop 2, look how I turned out.

Seriously, question someone elses parenting seems pretty douche like to me.

If I had a ban hammer. Cheapy, make me a mod. I've been here ages. I envision myself like Mario in Donkey Kong with that hammer. Fear me!

[quote name='usickenme']Dude dont be that guy.

Avengers wasn't too bad just loud. I found it strange that the it had previews for Prometheus (which was for frightening than the Avevgers) and Pixar's Brave.[/QUOTE]

It also had a preview for Max Payne 3 at the theater I went to, but it was edited so that the bullets just flew thru the air but never hit anybody. I assume there's an age-gated trailer online which is a lot more violent.

I watched the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo trilogy on Netflix. It was awesome.

I haven't watched the American version. Probably wouldn't like it as much since I already saw the original.

btw, another great Netflix show from foreigners is Mesrine part 1 & 2.

[quote name='b3b0p']My mom took me to see Robocop 2, look how I turned out.

Seriously, question someone elses parenting seems pretty douche like to me.

If I had a ban hammer. Cheapy, make me a mod. I've been here ages. I envision myself like Mario in Donkey Kong with that hammer. Fear me![/QUOTE]

Were you 3 years old at the time?

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Were you 3 years old at the time?[/QUOTE]

I think I was in grade school. Maybe 2nd or 3rd grade? somewhere in there.

bread's done
Back