52:15 MS out of Japan game expos
54:15 PS Plus free games
60:00 Xbox Live mobile app
61:30 Pokemon Conquest
64:45 WiiU pricing
70:30 Pocket Planes
73:00 Cagbag
82:00 Driver: San Francisco
(Audioboos not listed since I already listened to them)

BTW Lollipop Chainsaw auto-saves at multiple checkpoints, so you can stop mid-level without losing progress. It doesn't look like it though. They really needed someone to come in and overhaul the UI. It's a fun game but the UI is so clunky. Even the UI sound effects are clunky.

[quote name='bug_nuts']What is the exact wireless hdmi adapter you bought cheapy?![/QUOTE]

he mentioned the brand is I/O Data

I sorely wish I could play this Pocket Planes game. Cheapy tweeting things about it doesn't help. But I don't have a smartphone, and the one friend who does (and he doesn't use it as a phone anymore, meaning I could play it without using up his actual phone) can't find his iPhone. Ugh.

And I agree with building your own PCs being the way to go. Any service that builds it for you is just going to be somewhat of a scam.

Late to the party for the audio boo, but Ship and Cheapy...you're assholes. How can you not know the giant penny and robo dinosaur in the Batcave? Its pretty much in every picture of the batcave in comics after 1980 or so. Tsk tsk...

Just thought I might make a correction with regards totomb raider. The controversy does not surrojndbthe take sequence. The controversy arose on how those showing the game addressed the sequence.e. the giantbomncast covered this a little bit, but in a nutshell here it is. The way it was presented is that they want you to feel that Laura was a girl to be protected. Therefore manipulating what one would call a mans basic instinct. This is why it was offensives. It was explained that she is someone who needs help and not a girl who is developing as a person. That is essentially where the controversy stems from.

I hope by this day and age gaming has matured and subject matter as such should not be surprising or evm shocking since every other artform has touched on it already. Sorry for the long post nut I had to address this.

It's kind of annoying when you guys start talking about something and then it catches my interest but you never say the name of what it is again. I listen to you while doing other crap and often miss the name.

EX: You start talking about some game you played on your phone and go off on a tangent about it, yet say the name of the game one time before the conversation really started.

Could you shoehorn in the name of what your talking about at the end of the conversation too?

Thanks.

[quote name='epicelite']It's kind of annoying when you guys start talking about something and then it catches my interest but you never say the name of what it is again. I listen to you while doing other crap and often miss the name.

EX: You start talking about some game you played on your phone and go off on a tangent about it, yet say the name of the game one time before the conversation really started.

Could you shoehorn in the name of what your talking about at the end of the conversation too?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]I remember that about a month or two ago someone said they should mention the topic more often (perhaps it was you?). They said they would start doing so, and literally never did again. But I agree: I never listen to the podcast in one fell swoop, so I'm bound to forget what the current topic is when I get back to listening.

Hey guys, good show, I liked all the Boo's at the end since I didn't get to hear them before.

I was curious though, before E3 Shipwreck and Wombat hinted at some new game that they knew about but couldn't talk about at all. Was it ever revealed what game that was and I missed it or was it just never brought back up again? I've been curious what game it was that they knew about.

[quote name='Zaku77']I'm curious if it was Splinter Cell. I'd say that was a pretty big announcement.[/QUOTE]

It was not announced, which was a bummer. When it is, you will know.

[quote name='Jasper Kazai']And I agree with building your own PCs being the way to go.[/QUOTE]

Dead horse = beaten. Just like some people change their own oil, some people pay to have it changed.

[quote name='Jasper Kazai']Any service that builds it for you is just going to be somewhat of a scam.[/QUOTE]BTW, a company that exchanges goods and/or services for money is not a scam.

[quote name='Hoffer']Cheapy is a marketing genius.

Wombat does the Audible commercial. He promotes it by saying he just got Game of Thrones. Cheapy then tells him how dumb he is and that he should just watch the Blu-rays. :)[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The TV show is great and a really good adaptation, but I highly recommend that Wombat keep reading/listening to the book, and then watch the show. There is a lot of detail in the books that just couldn't be fit into the show. Roy Dotrice does an amazing job narrating the book, and he also plays the pyromancer in the second season of the show (he was originally supposed to play Grand Maester Pycelle, but couldn't for health reasons).

Is wombat the hardest working man in video games?
I think Cheapy should do the entire cast in Japanese and see if wombat can keep up. Shipwreck can materialize a gaming pc in the background and play Diablo 3 throughout.

OMG that alphabet song outro was sooo cute! HNGGGG!

Great show guys as usual. Cheapy, maybe you should get desktop microphone stand.

bread's done
Back