CAGcast #384: King of the Playground

Good show, even without Cheapy!

Here's your homework for next week's show:

Shipwreck: try to say one nice thing to Wombat, on air. 

Wombat: Take your kid to Monkey Joe's or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL....Shipwreck has that "new father" ideology which dies so very quickly.  I had this same idea about Chuck E' Cheese/Showbiz Pizza.  No man is completely safe from the playgrounds.  Just enjoy it and bring PLENTY of wipes.

I thought Ship was a little condescending to the Bat regarding the indoor playground. But the Bat just laughed it off - nice job Wombat. 

With black friday coming up, what are two games that you recommend buying that would also complement each other nicely.  You can assume that we own every system.  Good show guys.  Thanks for giving us something to listen to while Cheapy is out.  

We're having Stitcher problems at the moment. Trying to figure out a solution, but we might have to wait until Cheapy returns. 

Not a lot of Shit talk or random burping on the mic.(thou i do love those parts its what makes cagcast cagcast) .
I'm pretty sure that somewhere along the line, a burp per podcast became a Cagcast Guarantee, so I expect either Ship or Wombat to fulfill this next episode.

Anyway, decent show but... well.. I'm not sure if it's Cheapy's leadership of the bunch or if it's just the extra person in general, but it was obvious something was missing. Maybe they just need to get used to the 2 person format a bit.

bread's done
Back