CAGcast #43: Big Ass Chains

Great show guys. Really kept my sanity on the bus to class. Anyways, FYI (don't know if anyone answered this yet), if you don't have xbox Live, you can actually just download a small program on your computer from this site (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardscompatibility.htm#download)
and burn onto a cd-R and put into the 360 (I use a cd-rw). Burning onto a DVD-R may also work. Read on the site I gave for other questions as to how to install it.

Also, I have a question for Wombat. You said you can't play as your 1st Oblivion character now, but love things about your new one. Any specifics as to what attributes makes the game more fun? Archery perhaps?
Anyways, keep up the good work. -G$

g

I'm getting a hearty chuckle out of the people who somehow messed up their contest entry.

Looking at the ID3 tag, is the show always in the blues genre?

Good Show.

I was suprised to hear some Comic Book discussion. I find myself in the same boat as Wombat. I have converted to only reading Trades. I also spent my whole life as a Marvel fan, but in the last 2 years actually enjoying DC books and actually buying more DC books than Marvel.

y

great show.$ I too like me some big ass chains.$ seriously, Saints Row out GTAs GTA in every way, wtf is wrong with these review sites.$$

y

Another great cagcast this week. "The Icon" will not be missed for sure.
-Firstly, I would love to hear a cagcast with mrs. cheapy and mrs. wombat. That would be the definition of must listen to radio. Don't sleep on it guys.
-Wombat-sorry about the job. It sounds like to blows big time. The sniffing half and half running joke never gets old though.
-Cheapy-great idea incorporating the constest w/in the cagcast. Now, you guys know who your true followers in cheapdom are!
Also, I am truly in awe of the fact that you went the whole summer without wearing long pants. Cheapy aka "No Pants Abrams" you truly are a gaming icon.
"S"

I haven’t had much to say about the last couple of CAGcasts. On the one hand I think that special guests add a new dimension to the proceedings, but on the other it’s hard for me to consider anything more (or less) than a straight Cheapy and Wombat show as CAGcast canon. This week’s ep. was an instant classic for one simple reason: BIG ASS CHAINS, nigger!

Come on, Cheapy, say it one more time for me. :)

y

Just a note, the show cut out on me with a few minutes to go as well. I DLed the night you put it up though, so that may have something to do with it. Good stuff nonetheless.

X

I'm sure its already been said, but HDMI cables can be found for around $10 so its not a big deal. Also, the english voices in Yakuza arent that bad...besides eliza dushku...but she doesnt have too many parts :p

s

Those of you who got the cutoff version and are using iTunes: Just delete the abbreviated version and redownload the episode. It has been replaced with the fixed version.

Man, no big ass chains nigga... I joined a couple big ass chains games, and was just waiting for people to say it. I probably spent 30 mins playing BAC, and 0 people said " BIG ASS CHAINS NIGGGAA" Just thought Id let you know, :( .

Oh and also,

X

Another great show, guys.

My thoughts on guests...
I did not like the guy that was on last week. Not only was he cynical, but more importantly, he didn't know what you guys were talking about more than half the time. He's not a console gamer, doesn't know what's going on with console games, and that just made for a bad, bad fit.
The Joystiq dude, on the other hand, rocked.

And because it's the way to go...
o

[quote name='starman9000']Good show. Cheapy, don't worry about making fun of Wombat, he should be able to take it. If he can't, don't worry, you're the boss.

N[/QUOTE]

he's not the boss, just the lead host, to be the boss he would have to pay me

Great show. Maybe a little bit more of DS games or information? Too much Oblivion talk. Mario Hoops 3 on 3 is really funa nd I think you should mention it.

I think Cheapy is becoming a worse host every CAGcast. I'm not saying hes bad (still better than 90% of other podcast hosts) but maybe he should just relax a bit and let Wombatnation take control.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']I think Cheapy is becoming a worse host every CAGcast. I'm not saying hes bad (still better than 90% of other podcast hosts) but maybe he should just relax a bit and let Wombatnation take control.[/QUOTE]

Ok. Now you are just admiting to everyone that your mouth is firmly suctioned to Wombat's nuts. The CAGcast, IMO, wouldn't be nearly as good without either host. Period.

[quote name='daphatty']The CAGcast, IMO, wouldn't be nearly as good without either host. Period.[/QUOTE]
Truth. There is no better host, the whole thing works because of thier chemistry together.

[quote name='daphatty']Ok. Now you are just admiting to everyone that your mouth is firmly suctioned to Wombat's nuts. The CAGcast, IMO, wouldn't be nearly as good without either host. Period.[/QUOTE]

QFT

whats the infatuation with Wombat?

What good is a show without 2 guys to ZING each other.

bread's done
Back