CAGcast #59: Above the Low

Thanks Daphaty for supporting Cheapy's contest with some PS3 games. Years ago (PS and SNES era) I used to visit Akihabara often. It was great then, I wonder what it's like now. I'm hoping for...

Resistance fall of man.

I have a PS3 but no games or blu-ray movies, ... the Motorstorm demo is getting old.

Mister_aloha

I would love to get a copy of that Resistance: Fall of Man. I have a PS3 but no games right now. I am too cheap to buy one at $60 but have rented some blu-ray movies and messed around with the online store.

The new mike looks pretty professional looking. Love the show guys.
Remember all us cagcast listeners are "above the LOW"
heres my entry to win socom fireteam bravo 2 for the psp.

Resistance: Fall of Man can help my PS3 blues.

Is that a Wii game:)

JK

I think you guys are crazy when you say there is nothing coming out for the Wii during the next few months. SSX Blur is going to be great. Sonic has gotten nothing but positive previews. On an average MP8 should be fun with friends along with Wii Play.

Good show guys! Made buying my textbooks and waiting in line a lot easier. Would like a chance at Resistance: Fall of Man.

Good show...the questions asked by the listeners made me laugh the most especially the question regarding the gang bangs in Japan.

I live in Japan myself and I've been invited to a few Gang bangs in Japan...but I'm a happily married man plus I don't wish to have my balls cut off by my wife. So if any of you guys are in Tokyo you might wanna check out this action...

http://www.swingersjapan.com/tokyo-swinger/

Enjoy

I could definitely tell the difference in the audio quality with that new mic Cheapy, very nice. I don't know why, but this was one of my favorite CAGcasts. All around entertianing show. Oh yeah, should I be so lucky, I'd like Resistance.

I wouldn't mind any of them!

Resistance, Killzone: Liberation, and Socom. I guess Socom the least though (though that's hard to say when you haven't actually played any of them ;)

Resistance: Fall of Man Please

I also like the show but I don't see how you thought you weren't making Oblivion-Zelda Comparisions

Cheapy, you new mic sounds GREAT. I was a little worried for the past few episodes in November, you were sounding liek a fish in the sea. Also, I agree that PW is the best bathroom game ever. I play until my legs are numb.

For the contest, Resistance Fall of Man would be great!

The new mic makes a huge difference. Cheapy sounds much better.

The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is backwards compatible and well worth $10.

Socom Fireteam Bravo 2, thanks.

just got finished listening to the show great show , valid points about the wii not having games. great show no more audio problems it seems thanks to the new mic.

i would like a entry for Resistance!

Cheapy, while I usually respect the opinions expressed on the CAGCast, I have to completely disagree with your concerns about the Wii having a sparse release slate for 2007. I have total, unconditional faith that we will see a plentiful bounty of quality first-party and third-party games! Where could you possibly be getting that notion from??

P.S. No way in Hell that we see both Metroid and Mario this Spring. The former, maybe (but probably more like June, which means July to me), the latter has been stated by Reggie himself, I believe, as a "Summer" release (which, of course, means October, which, of course, means Brawl in March...2008). Lap it up, loyalists!!

Great episode, it entertained me during my flight today (well, at least part of the way).

I disagree about the living room argument in regards to PC gaming. I have a wonderful gaming laptop connected to my HDTV at 1080p and can surf the net/play PC games from my couch. Wireless keyboard and mouse are the keys and it's a lot more comfortable than it sounds. You can also do this with a home theater PC, which is probably the more popular alternative.

Sign me up for Killzone PSP :)

Excellent podcast as usually. I had to come into the office today so it helped make it a little more bearable. Of course a copy of Resistance: Fall of Man would make it even more bearable :) .

That 360 idea was hilarious, if not ridiculous... but I wouldn't doubt in some dark laboratory somewhere some scientist is finding a way to connect to the 360. With his wang.

Sign me up for Killzone PSP.

Resistance: Fall of Man

This was my first time listening to the CAGcast, it's hard to find really good gaming related podcasts out there, most are just junk. I'm glad I found and subscribed to this one, looking forward to more episodes.

:applause:

Wombat perfectly expressed how 95% of the listening audience probably felt whenever Cheapy was explaining the new Japan X360 strategy.

Killzone Liberation would be sweet!

I know this late, but I forgot to post in the last CAGcast thread.

I fully agree with you guys about Zelda being kind of overrated. When you look at how little the games have changed since OoT, it's obvious that it's got the fan service rating. It's the same thing with Final Fantasy, and a few other games though.

Great CAGcst guys, and looking at Cheapy's new mic makes me with I had a reason to buy a fancy smancy microphone!

And I'll toss my hat in for Killzone.

I'm probably miles too late for this, but I can't keep up with the podcast right when it comes out! I'd be interested in the copy of Killzone: Liberation for the PSP. Already played through Resistance, which I thoroughly enjoyed--I'm not sure why so many people are negative about it.

bread's done
Back