CAGcast #643: We Hope This Helps

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Hyper Scape, Desperado 3, Superliminal, NASCAR Heat 5, the Sony-Epic investment, ultra-wealthy streamers, adult Nintendo Switch games, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 18 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Today's show is brought to you by Harrys!
Claim your special trial offer by going to HARRYS.COM/CAG

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - BIlly Kenny x Wongo - Shake It
Outro - Raid on grizz515

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
1:05:06 insert joke here

my suggestion: you're not special wombat, everyone does (okay now back to the listen)

After Cheapy said that the Ping Pod reservation system was not an 'app', but just on their website I was able to find their website pretty easily. That is pretty neat, however, in the last 2 CAGcasts, you specifically mentioned that there was only 1 pod. The pics on their website show a lower, street-level pod and there is another on the 2nd floor. Were you aware of the upper level? So there is only 1 location currently, but there are actually 2 'Pods' available to rent. What you could do is stream one of your training sessions from the top level pod, that way you won't be so nervous or self-conscious about people randomly walking by and staring in at you.

In regards to the 'Waifu Uncovered' review, I had to look it up when I got home and in the trailer, there is an unlockable 'one-handed' mode for playing. They state specifically "Busy with OTHER things? Unlock & play the innovative one finger mode".

I can't imagine someone doing any activity that requires your attention and/or use of your other hand (such as driving, cooking, watching a movie, etc.) while trying to play a 'bullet hell' shooter with one hand. What could the reason possibly be for needing a 'one-handed' mode for this game with naked girls in it? Hmm...." I guess one of the devs came up with a reason while play testing it. Anyway, I though that was pretty funny.

https://youtu.be/rJcNCucVaJU?t=52

Dark is amazing, one of the best sci-fi shows out right now. The third season was its last. Blows my mind how similar the young/older versions of characters look. Does Winden have a small gene pool?

Only problem for me was there are like 20 main characters, it can be hard to keep track of everyone.

And why is Shipwreck acting like every rap song has the n word? lol

Run the Jewels' new album is fantastic if anyone wants hear some good recent rap tunes.

I didn't say that every rap song has the n word. I said that I have a hard time listening to a lot of rap because of the n word. It's something I personally can't reconcile as it's not a word that I have ever used. I understand the nuance to it in rap and black culture, so I get it, but it's not something I feel comfortable with.

I'm surprised Wombat hasn't brought up Agents of SHIELD this season. I think it'd be fun to make Cheapy watch last week's 1982 episode without any context.

Cheapy seriously always picks the weirdest things to get hung up on.

“Can you believe people are dumb enough to donate money they should probably keep for themselves to millionaires? Oh the horror!!”

Yes, Cheapy. A lot of people in even our own country are dumb. I feel like you would have learned this from the ongoing 4 month pandemic we have yet to come close to resolving. Everyone doesn’t always act in the way that’s best and most healthy for them. This is the sad reality we live in. If Ninja chooses to not accept someone’s 10 dollar donation, then they’ll just find some other way to waste 10 dollars.

Can't wait for another week of...

AAA hyped title that every gamer is talking about is released!!!

CAGCast gang - "No interest", "Is that this week?", "Those games do nothing for me"

But another hour of Fortnite skin talk and some Indy games no one has ever heard of or will play.

I'll be shocked if Ghosts is even mentioned.

I love the CAGCast but this is your "industry".  At least have an opinion on it.  You could always quantify paying for it by all the other codes you get for free.

Wow, you guys weren't kidding about some of the residents of Long Island being racist.  I just read an article on Yahoo about  a black desk clerk of a Quality Inn getting beat up.  A white couple from Nassau County went ballistic because there was no hot water.

Never been to Long Island or New York for that matter.  Not exactly eager to add it to the "must see" list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for another week of...

AAA hyped title that every gamer is talking about is released!!!

CAGCast gang - "No interest", "Is that this week?", "Those games do nothing for me"

But another hour of Fortnite skin talk and some Indy games no one has ever heard of or will play.

I'll be shocked if Ghosts is even mentioned.

I love the CAGCast but this is your "industry". At least have an opinion on it. You could always quantify paying for it by all the other codes you get for free.
I'm playing Rise of the Tomb Raider now cause it's on PS+, and the violence in that game is not far off The Last of Us 2. And TLOU2 feels better to control than Rise which has a loosey-goosey feel and some bullet sponge enemies. But they have weird double standards about what games they play, which makes for a much more boring podcast.

Thanks Wombat for talking about Fortnite. I decided to give it a try after not really playing it very much and am really enjoying it. I love doing the challenges and am already level 60. Also couldn’t help myself and got the Captain America skin.

Also thanks Cheapy for suggesting to watch Lucifer I dunno how many episodes ago. I just started watching it and it is really good! I am almost finished season one. Can’t wait to keep watching it!

Thanks as always for the show! It has provided me years of entertainment on my commute!!

bread's done
Back