CAGLS: Madden 13 Gentlemen's League - We Finished! Thanks for Playing!

[quote name='DVO21']ya theres room for both of teams havent been picked yet so its wide open just have ur brother and u put in ur info as in xbl gamer tag and times during the week that ur open to play.
el[/QUOTE]

Chetty12 is my gt. and I'll be available after 2:30 pm Monday through Friday and the entire weekend, eastern time zone.

I'll get my brother to sign up for cag later tonight and post his info.

I feel like we have to bump this thread up to the home page somehow. I didn't even know about it until I went looking for the NHL13 league and stumbled upon it. That way hopefully we can fill up the rest of the league quickly.

he wont be able to post on here until saturday cag has a weird process of waiting 48hrs until new users can post.

leagues at 15 need at least 5 more to be where we want to be at for a good start. maybe we can end up with a full 32 man league

just curious but how do u plan on picking teams are u gonig to try out that lottery idea they used in the offical league that was a great idea that worked very well in my opionion

[quote name='Chetty12']Chetty12 is my gt. and I'll be available after 2:30 pm Monday through Friday and the entire weekend, eastern time zone.

I'll get my brother to sign up for cag later tonight and post his info.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as DVO said, CAG has a waiting period before you can post (I think it's like 2 days). But yeah, get him signed up, and then he'll be ready for when things get started.

[quote name='Twick87']I feel like we have to bump this thread up to the home page somehow. I didn't even know about it until I went looking for the NHL13 league and stumbled upon it. That way hopefully we can fill up the rest of the league quickly.[/QUOTE]

Well, this thread has been on page one of the Xbox 360 forum since it was created. That's about as good as we're going to get. Plus, the other thing is, as much as I want the league to be full, I want to make sure we're filling it with the right people...people who are going to keep up with the thread, be easy to get in touch with, etc.

[quote name='DVO21']just curious but how do u plan on picking teams are u gonig to try out that lottery idea they used in the offical league that was a great idea that worked very well in my opionion[/QUOTE]

This is what I posted in the OP last week:

The criteria for team selection order will be based on seniority and commitment, and will break down as follows:

1. Veteran and only playing in this league (can keep their team or select new one)
2. New player only playing in this league.
3. Veteran playing in both leagues.
4. New player playing in both leagues.

The only "lottery" will be for selection order within those groups. For example, as of now, Group 1 consists of aftershock and myself...so one of us would pick first and the other second (if lyric or anybody else who played in the league last year who isn't playing in the official league comes back...they would join that list too).

Group 2 (picks 3-9 right now) would be comprised of steggy, HydroX, Cool_iAM, DaddyBojangles, Twick87, Chetty12, and his brother (in a randomly decided order). People on the pending list would pick after that. Rapid Shot technically fits into Group 2, but he said he's not going to be able to get the game till October...so that basically bumps him to the bottom. I hope that's a little more clear. To me, that was the best and most fair way to do things.

My brother signed up for the site. His cag name is Hemingway012 and his gt is hemingway12. For now his schedule will be Sunday and Monday 8am to noon, Tuesday-Friday anytime after 5pm. Saturday he is usually off and available all day. He'll post when he's able too.

And some stuff that's been commented on already.
1. The difficulty- I'd vote All-pro because for me the drop issue has only been All-madden. It could be just me but that's been my expirience so far. Also i've heard you can carry sliders into the CCM. Maybe you can come up with a way to use All-madden but adjust the drop rate.
2. I think salary cap should be on and am glad you decided to go that way.
3. Lastly, i hope there's a week one roster update so we can play with those

This is the only league I was planning to be in. I was in the last year one that someone had started... can't recall who tho.

Are we going to draft teams soon?

[quote name='DVO21']Well i hoped the league doesnt fill up i want to play in this league too[/QUOTE]

At this point, I'll be surprised if that happens. It's not like you didn't have a million and one chances to commit over here though, lol.

[quote name='Chetty12']And some stuff that's been commented on already.
1. The difficulty- I'd vote All-pro because for me the drop issue has only been All-madden. It could be just me but that's been my expirience so far. Also i've heard you can carry sliders into the CCM. Maybe you can come up with a way to use All-madden but adjust the drop rate.
2. I think salary cap should be on and am glad you decided to go that way.
3. Lastly, i hope there's a week one roster update so we can play with those[/QUOTE]

I'll definitely look into it. My only real reason for even looking at All-Madden is because it allegedly makes the AI smarter. Not sure how convinced I am of that though. If somebody does come up with sliders that offer the most realistic gameplay, I'd be all for them. And we'll definitely be waiting until the regular season rosters are finalized before we get started.

[quote name='Steggy']This is the only league I was planning to be in. I was in the last year one that someone had started... can't recall who tho.

Are we going to draft teams soon?[/QUOTE]

Well, I was more inclined to say "soon" yesterday. But after having like four guys sign up today, I think we definitely need to give it some more time. I want to get the teams figured out too. But really, if we did that today, we'd still be waiting on the game to come out anyway. Not a whole lot to gain from just getting on with it.

I played all three seasons last year and will only be doing this one this year. Nate, can you add me to the OP? Thanks!

Rams | lyric706 | Doctor Worm | EST | Evenings

Any chance we could pick teams next friday thats four days before the game comes out then when it comes out people can start practicing with there teams before the actual leagues starts up

Wow...this league sure has been a hot stove today, lol. Starting strong. Finishing strong. And just like that, the Rams (and all their built in draft picks) are off the table, haha. In case anyone is wondering, lyric had the Rams last year, so he is basically retaining ownership here. The only other two exclusive veterans are myself and aftershock, and I'm not keeping the Saints and aftershock isn't keeping the Jets. So, all other teams will be up for grabs...unless a few more missing names pop up (anybody hear from docb? I saw he was playing the Madden demo today, but don't know if he intends on getting the game or playing in a league).

[quote name='DVO21']Any chance we could pick teams next friday thats four days before the game comes out then when it comes out people can start practicing with there teams before the actual leagues starts up[/QUOTE]

I'd say that's a good day to do it.

This "gentlemen's" league sounds like a lot of fun. I will be picking Madden up this year after taking 2 years off from the series, and I'd definitely like to be added.

Swift900 | swiftfix | EST | weekdays: after 9 PM; weekends: generally free

Another question I thought of, are we using created coaches or the real life coaches. At first I assumed real life, but then I started wondering if successful head coaches would start out with more advantages then say a Greg shiano first year type of guy. Anyone know the answer?

lets wait until next saturday or sunday so i can decide between the texans and falcons with the sports pass early release :)

[quote name='Swift900']This "gentlemen's" league sounds like a lot of fun. I will be picking Madden up this year after taking 2 years off from the series, and I'd definitely like to be added.

Swift900 | swiftfix | EST | weekdays: after 9 PM; weekends: generally free[/QUOTE]

Awesome, man! Welcome aboard!

[quote name='DVO21']And another one lol[/QUOTE]

I know, right? At this point, it's like they're just rubbing it in, lol. What a day!

[quote name='Chetty12']Another question I thought of, are we using created coaches or the real life coaches. At first I assumed real life, but then I started wondering if successful head coaches would start out with more advantages then say a Greg shiano first year type of guy. Anyone know the answer?[/QUOTE]

Great question...and I'm pretty sure you're exactly right. From my understanding, the only way to start everybody out on an even playing field is for us all to create a new coach. It wouldn't seem fair to merely "take over" as an existing coach in a competitive online setting. But from the wording of what I've read, it does seem like it's possible. So, for this league, we'll all need to create ourselves as coaches. I know I'm going all out with it, using the EA Gameface feature with my Kinect and everything, haha. :)

[quote name='Aft3rSh0ck24']lets wait until next saturday or sunday so i can decide between the texans and falcons with the sports pass early release :)[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, I'm strongly considering getting Season Ticket too. Most of the ratings are known by now though so hopefully it won't be too hard to decide.

Happy to see that things are picking up steam here.

I'd vote for All-Pro on the difficulty only due to the All-Madden issues previously mentioned. Besides, we will be getting some "new" players anyway and since this is a gentlemen's league, after-all... it may help give them a chance to compete instead of just sitting there taking a beating. 'Cause really, that's not fun at all. lol

Just going to post these for anyone who hasn't seen them. Most of this was compiled by Doomtime (with contributions by theredworm and DVO21), who supplied the other league with a lot of the info on the game this year. So, a big thanks to them for getting all this great info. I just thought it would be good to gather it all together. I might even put some of it in the OP to use as tools as we go along. This should keep you guys busy for awhile, lol. ;)

Ratings for all RBs in the game
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/article/complete-rb-ratings-in-madden-nfl-13

Top 10 WRs
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ings-grading-ratings-for-the-top-10-receivers

Overall team ratings from E3 (note that the demo proves these numbers to be low by about 6-7 points. Not sure if that will be uniform for all teams, but something to reference anyway).
http://www.professionalmadden.com/t859-madden-13-team-ratings-from-e3

Connected Careers Manual
http://vassets.ea.com/Assets/Resources/File/M13ConnectedCareersManual.pdf

Game Manual
http://vassets.ea.com/Assets/Resources/File/MaddenNFL13-Xbox360-Manual.pdf

Connected Careers Info
http://dlgnow.com/livewire/madden-nf...-breakdown/286

- Free Agency bidding period where each team has a fair chance at winning Free Agents. Each week in the off-season you offer players contracts. When you advance the week, they will make a decision based on their offers on hand. Free Agents will weigh their options based on multiple decision points (team success, team need, money, coach, etc.) and choose the team that makes the most sense for them.

- Full Draft Scouting through the length of the season.

- Branching storylines that change from franchise to franchise. No franchise will be the same as the other. In one franchise the top prospect may stay on track and get drafted 1st overall. In your other franchise, that top prospect may suffer an ACL tear in the BCS bowl game and drop down all draft boards.

- Draft Sleepers that you can find based on your scouting - no two draft classes are the same.

- Entirely new progression system based 100% on player performance and XP points they will gain through the season. As a commissioner, you can choose when progression happens for CPU teams. Players will gain XP points on their own by meeting goals and as the coach you can delegate out those XP points.

- Legacy scores that track your success as a coach or player to measure up against the rest of your league in ways never seen before.

- Tired of always being able to re-sign a player? In CCM, some players may be sick of playing for you and refuse to resign in hopes of getting a better situation through FA. This can change an off-season strategy completely.

- Extended injuries can last into the off-season and the following season, completely changing your off-season strategies and goals.

- No more set retired players day. Players can retire at any point during the off-season which means you could have a huge hole at QB if you didn't plan accordingly and anticipate the possibility of losing your WB.

- Have a bad season with your team? You can be fired. Removed from your team, even if you are playing in an online CCM. You will have to retire and come back as a new coach or take of a new team that was vacated by another failure of a coach.

- Full functioning draft with live time trading, live time commentary from Trey Wingo and rookies with their own unique storylines.

Connected Careers FAQ
Are all players rated the same for each coach?

Every team rates players based on their individual philosophies. Gone are the days of every single team thinking that the same running back is a 90 overall rating across the board. The Saints prefer smaller receiving backs while the 49ers lean toward backs that can handle the load. This brings a whole new layer of strategy to the Draft, Free Agency, Trades, and Scouting. You might think a rookie QB is an 80 overall but the Bears may think he’s a 76.

How does a coach get XP?

Playing as a coach, you’ll have goals just like players to earn XP. Examples would be have 600 yards of total offense, score 3 rushing TDs, Win the Super Bowl, etc …. So you’ll have some of the same goals as the players do. There are over 1000 goals in Connected Careers.

All of the coaches goals are predicated around the team.

Do coaches have ratings?

No coaches don’t have ratings in the sense of 0-100.

They are instead broken up into 4 levels:

Level 1 being an entry level coach that really hasn’t done anything to the level 4 coaches that have been around, won Super Bowls, etc ..

If you create a coach you will come in as a level 1 Coach and as you advance your career you’ll move up.

Will you get more XP for players that fit your system than guys that don’t?

Yes.

So in essence there might be a DE that is a speed rusher but does not fit your system and there may be a slightly lower rated DE that fits your system. You will gain more XP from the guy that fits your system than the DE that doesn’t.

What if you don’t have time to progress your players that week?

You can save your XP for next week or you can have the CPU auto progress your players for you

If your HB has a big game, does the whole team get XP or does he just gain XP for himself?

So if your HB has a big game then he earns XP for him and the offensive line.

What is the new practice mode?

A new practice mode allows you to play game scenarios (similiar to Madden Moments) each week to earn XP.

The harder the scenario, the more XP you’ll get. If you choose an easy scenario, you’ll only get a little bit of XP.

Who will you be playing against in practice?

You will be playing against a scout team that will be running the defensive playbook of the team you are to play that week. So if you are playing Green Bay, then you will play against a 3-4 defense.

What are team specific ratings?

Each team has a specific type of player that they like? Saints like receiving HB where as 49ers like backs that can carry the load. Depending on that teams philosophy they will rate certain players differently. So a 3-4 DE may look like a 85 OVR and for someone else look like a 77 OVR.

Player Contracts (Salary Cap Helper)
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn4vQT6Kj5U

[quote name='HydroX']Happy to see that things are picking up steam here.

I'd vote for All-Pro on the difficulty only due to the All-Madden issues previously mentioned. Besides, we will be getting some "new" players anyway and since this is a gentlemen's league, after-all... it may help give them a chance to compete instead of just sitting there taking a beating. 'Cause really, that's not fun at all. lol[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. It's most likely going to be All-Pro. Based on the time I've spent with All-Madden, I didn't really see anything that made the gameplay inherently "better". While I am concerned with the CPU's behavior (especially since we might have some empty teams), I don't want people to get cheated out of wins either. Unless there is some kind of compromise, or imported sliders like was mentioned, we'll probably go with All-Pro.

And on that note, I'm going to bed. I expect the league to be full by the time I wake up in the morning, lol. ;)

Im unsure how much truth the roster rating has to it as u can tell from the demo teams are rated highee than wut is in that list. But u cant find a better rating list then that one becuz there all the same. So im guessing wither easports raised the ratings or there was false info put out on every page. But on reality all teams be about right consisering top teams and everything

also if people stay then it will active in the thread the more it will stay on the top of the xbox thread and the more people will notice and possibly join

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DVO21']Im unsure how much truth the roster rating has to it as u can tell from the demo teams are rated highee than wut is in that list. But u cant find a better rating list then that one becuz there all the same. So im guessing wither easports raised the ratings or there was false info put out on every page. But on reality all teams be about right consisering top teams and everything

also if people stay then it will active in the thread the more it will stay on the top of the xbox thread and the more people will notice and possibly join[/QUOTE]

It's weird because at first I thought all of the ratings were about 6-7 points too low, but it looks like the Redskins rating is exactly right. So, that kinda makes the list useless. I get that not all players had been signed yet by the time E3 rolled around, but it makes you wonder why they even bothered releasing a list then. Oh well, at least there's plenty of other stuff to keep people occupied, haha.

I'd prefer to play on all-pro as well. I played the demo some more last night on that difficulty and to give you an idea of my skill level I played as the Redskins and lost 3 straight games before playing as the niners and winning on a 4th-and-17 87-yard TD pass with 22 seconds left in the fourth. Very satisfying win to end the night. But I thought the AI was pretty tough considering I haven't played any Madden in a couple of years...

[quote name='Twick87']I'd prefer to play on all-pro as well. I played the demo some more last night on that difficulty and to give you an idea of my skill level I played as the Redskins and lost 3 straight games before playing as the niners and winning on a 4th-and-17 87-yard TD pass with 22 seconds left in the fourth. Very satisfying win to end the night. But I thought the AI was pretty tough considering I haven't played any Madden in a couple of years...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like I said, my only real objective with considering All-Madden was smarter AI...mostly for the purpose of user vs user games. For example, last year, there were some issues where QBs were able to roll out of the pocket and pull a defender out of coverage even though the QB was still behind the line of scrimmage. So when the defender would go after the QB, he would just flip the ball to the now open receiver (usually a RB) and then take off for a big gain.

In addition, defenders would sometimes take bad angles allowing the ball carrier to get past them on the outside or would go after the player individually, instead of working together to force him to the sideline. When it was brought up that this was just bad EA programming, the argument was that the AI wasn't smart enough because it was "only All-Pro".

More than anything, I'd like to be able to avoid those plays that go for way bigger gains than they should have because while you're trying to stop a play with one player, your AI teammates are running around bewildered by what's going on. To me, it becomes a borderline exploit...but is also unenforceable because it's crazy to just tell people "don't run with your QB". But if the game handled those plays like it should, they wouldn't be nearly as "money".

But since we're not anticipating starting until after the first roster update, we should all have plenty of time to test things, figure out if sliders can be imported, etc. to see how we can really tweak the game to as close to a sim experience as possible. And I'm definitely in favor of people being vocal and helping decide what will be best for the league. The more brains we have working on it, the better.

Anyone know if you'll be able to change your scheme in the ccm? Like if I wanted to change from west coast to a power running team or a spread offense, or on defense 3-4 to 4-3. And I'm assuming if your able to then you would be able to change your position preferance as well.

Anyone notice the ai late game choices on offense arnt the most intelligent? For example, not kneeling the ball to run out the clock or I had a situation where I was playing as the redskins and the CPU was the Seahawks, down by 5 with about 30 seconds left. They had the ball and no timeouts. First play was a draw up the middle for about 4 yards, then they spike the ball. 3rd and 6 around midfield with about 17 seconds left. They run the ball again, then on fourth they hurry up and do a hail marry that doesn't come close. Just a little weird, IMO.

[quote name='Chetty12']Anyone know if you'll be able to change your scheme in the ccm? Like if I wanted to change from west coast to a power running team or a spread offense, or on defense 3-4 to 4-3. And I'm assuming if your able to then you would be able to change your position preferance as well.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's kind of two separate areas. From what I read in the Connected Careers manual, it seems the play styles are chosen when you create your coach...which would make more sense to tie the style to the coach rather than the team. As for the position preference...that would only be relevant if you're playing as an individual player (ie. Superstar mode) which we won't be doing.

[quote name='Chetty12']Anyone notice the ai late game choices on offense arnt the most intelligent? For example, not kneeling the ball to run out the clock or I had a situation where I was playing as the redskins and the CPU was the Seahawks, down by 5 with about 30 seconds left. They had the ball and no timeouts. First play was a draw up the middle for about 4 yards, then they spike the ball. 3rd and 6 around midfield with about 17 seconds left. They run the ball again, then on fourth they hurry up and do a hail marry that doesn't come close. Just a little weird, IMO.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the AI logic is pretty terrible. In my opinion, it's worse than last year. Not only do they do questionable things, but they don't even stick to one "strategy". I had a very similar situation to yours. Down by only 7 with about a minute to play and one timeout, the AI ran the ball (1st down), did a hurry up and spiked the ball (2nd down), ran the ball again (3rd down), and then hurried up and threw a bad pass (4th down). I got the ball back with about :30 left...and even the Gameflow "gameplan" playcalling was bad. It was telling me to do a PA pass when I could have obviously kneeled the ball to end the game.

I really don't know if the difficulty has anything to do with it, because this kind of stuff should just be basic awareness and common sense (losing with less than a minute = pass the ball). Unless we end up filling all the teams, we're really going to need to do some testing to see if there's anything we can do to make the CPU better without making them cheap.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, that's kind of two separate areas. From what I read in the Connected Careers manual, it seems the play styles are chosen when you create your coach...which would make more sense to tie the style to the coach rather than the team. As for the position preference...that would only be relevant if you're playing as an individual player (ie. Superstar mode) which we won't be doing.
p.[/QUOTE]

By position preference I ment, would you rather have speed half backs or power running backs. Speed receivers or possession. Athletic oline or power blocking. Pass rush de's or run block. When I was looking at the ccm manual it locks all of this type of stuff in for each team, I was just wondering if you could change that type of stuff a year or two or even at the beginning.

[quote name='Chetty12']By position preference I ment, would you rather have speed half backs or power running backs. Speed receivers or possession. Athletic oline or power blocking. Pass rush de's or run block. When I was looking at the ccm manual it locks all of this type of stuff in for each team, I was just wondering if you could change that type of stuff a year or two or even at the beginning.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...I don't know. I wonder if you have to choose preferred player types when you're creating a coach. I would think that you'd just go after players who fit into your offensive and defensive system. For instance, if you create a coach who runs a spread offense, you wouldn't need to specify what type of RB you like because there would be no point in acquiring a power back. Maybe they will allow us to be that specific, but some of it would feel a little redundant.

As for changing your system later, that's a good question. I wouldn't be surprised if the only way to do that would be by retiring your current coach and creating a new one though...which wouldn't be a big deal if you were only at Level 1. But it would be something to really weigh if your coach had leveled up at all.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hmm...I don't know. I wonder if you have to choose preferred player types when you're creating a coach. I would think that you'd just go after players who fit into your offensive and defensive system. For instance, if you create a coach who runs a spread offense, you wouldn't need to specify what type of RB you like because there would be no point in acquiring a power back. Maybe they will allow us to be that specific, but some of it would feel a little redundant.

As for changing your system later, that's a good question. I wouldn't be surprised if the only way to do that would be by retiring your current coach and creating a new one though...which wouldn't be a big deal if you were only at Level 1. But it would be something to really weigh if your coach had leveled up at all.[/QUOTE]

I'm also wondering if it'll affect xp and goals. Like if your team prefers pass rushing ends but you want to play a 3-4 with run stopping ends, will there goals still be based on pass rushing stats? Or if you personally prefer pass receiving rbs but the team you choose is some other thing, you'd have to change your play style to get xp. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how much I should look into a team before I pick it.

damn one day of crazy amounts of post then instant slience to the thread

by the way i read the other day thAt u can use the teams coach that they have in the league and that way ur coach fits into the ways of where the teams was already heading. and i believe i read that either the commish of the league can just make it so no coach is better than anyony elses coach even if they use the teasm original coach or they might just do it automatic

[quote name='DVO21']damn one day of crazy amounts of post then instant slience to the thread

by the way i read the other day thAt u can use the teams coach that they have in the league and that way ur coach fits into the ways of where the teams was already heading. and i believe i read that either the commish of the league can just make it so no coach is better than anyony elses coach even if they use the teasm original coach or they might just do it automatic[/QUOTE]

Well, we were trying to get docb in here, but he can't seem to locate the thread, lol.

As for the coach thing, whatever method allows us to have all coaches starting out even is fine with me. And if we're doing that, I don't see much of a point to keep an existing coach, as opposed to just creating a new one. But I guess if people wanted to do that, that would be ok (assuming all things are equal).

well i would think that the orignal coach would have the goals of the team and style of play that would match the team to get more xp becuz if ur style of play doesnt match ur coach u wont get as many xp which means ur player wont become as good.

also everyone knows how player progress in this game but how does degression

[quote name='DVO21']well i would think that the orignal coach would have the goals of the team and style of play that would match the team to get more xp becuz if ur style of play doesnt match ur coach u wont get as many xp which means ur player wont become as good.

also everyone knows how player progress in this game but how does degression[/QUOTE]

This argument doesn't really make sense to me. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong but wouldn't making your own coach and choosing your schemes be the most affective way to get the play style close to your own? If you change your scheme of the team, you'll probably have to make some personnel moves, but I think it's the best way to get a scheme that matches your play style.

And to your second question, I believe it's tied in with age.

hey N8 i got another one my boy back home wants to join he just signed up for cag so he cant post yet but this is his info

xbl h3adkilla
CAG h3adkilla
i told hime to post once he can he is pretty good and will bring alot to the league he knows his shit

[quote name='Docb9110']I'm in fellas and would like to keep the Texans if possible?[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you found the thread, haha. ;) And yeah, you keeping the Texans is no problem. I might be moving to your division too. :cool:

[quote name='DVO21']hey N8 i got another one my boy back home wants to join he just signed up for cag so he cant post yet but this is his info

xbl h3adkilla
CAG h3adkilla
i told hime to post once he can he is pretty good and will bring alot to the league he knows his shit[/QUOTE]

As long as he communicates and keeps up with the thread, I'm fine with it.

good to see ur back doc

he shouldnt be an issue i already warned him about how this place works

only 2 more now till we hit 20

well since i couldnt decide between the falcons and texans, it seems someone made my mind for me so i would like the falcons please :)

[quote name='Aft3rSh0ck24']well since i couldnt decide between the falcons and texans, it seems someone made my mind for me so i would like the falcons please :)[/QUOTE]

While your veteran status will afford you a higher team pick than some players, you may not want to give your preferences away. The team selection order will be finalized on Friday. If you haven't done so yet, check out the info on the team selection process in the OP.

bread's done
Back