CAGLS: Official NHL 13 No Hockey League - Playoffs! Rd 1 - Deadline 12/11!

[quote name='mvp828']I asked Canbanana last night if he advanced and he said yes...

Whether the round has been advanced I am not sure.

Also Twick... Since I keep forgetting to respond to your PM... I should be on tonight but I'm not sure what time yet. I have some advanced screening passes for a movie tonight, but I also have some for tomorrow for a different movie and I could care a less about the one tonight. So, I'll either be on around 5PM or 9PM EST. Just shoot me a message and I'll switch over from whatever I'm playing.[/QUOTE]

I'll log in and promote Twick to Commissioner since I'll likely be trading this in in the next day or two. Don't want to screw you guys over if I forgot.

[quote name='Wpark83']Twick, if you can advance us asap, I'd appreciate it, wanna try to get games in tonight if I can.[/QUOTE]

ok, didn't know i was gonna be commissioner this soon. I'm at work now, but I can advance us at 6:30 est when i get home

[quote name='jza1218']Good luck with the game and the league everyone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.... You guys go beat some wives in 12. lol

ok everyone, since I am the commissioner now and nate said he was gonna close this thread I created a new one. its not up to date yet so don't worry if your name is on here and you don't plan on playing season 2. I will be PM'ing everyone once we get to the cup finals to see who plans on playing again. i will also create a poll (if I can figure out how to do it) to see who wants to turn off injuries for next season. I am open to all suggestions on any changes you guys want to make and I hope to see you all in season 2 and good luck to the remaining teams!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10272930#post10272930

bread's done
Back