CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my unofficial Sony controllers will not work with Little Big Planet, I guess I need to pick up 2 Dualshock 3 Controller for $29.99 Radio Shack!

Frankly, braving the inevitable throng of consumers on Black Friday is a terrifying prospect, but I may just venture out of my little hovel to pick up extra cheap versions of older games to pad my collection. The Simpsons Game and Saints Row for $10 at Best Buy, for example.

It's too bad I have the gene that forces me to buy games right when they come out, because I haven't even touched the copies of Far Cry 2 or Dead Space on my shelf and could have saved up to $60. Live and learn, I suppose.

Planning to get a console this coming holiday season, either an xbox 360 from walmart or the playstation 3 bundle from best buy

I definitely like the deals at Target.

:360: Burnout Paradise $20.00
:360: Call of Duty World At War $49.00
:360: Dead Space $30.00
:360: Halo 3 $30.00
:360: Mercenaries 2 $39.00
:360: Midnight Club Los Angeles $49.00
:360: NCAA Football '09 $39.00

I may be going a little crazy with all those titles, but heck, it'll sure be worth it.

I honestly think the best deal on black friday is the 29.99 ps3 controller at radio shack. I think I might check out one of the guitar hero bundles at either k-mart of best buy also.

I'm for sure going to pick up an extra controller at Radio Shack then hit up BB for R6V2 and FarCry II

The Guitar Hero 3 Guitar Bundle for Wii from either Sears or Kmart on Thanksgiving Day. Oh yeah, a bit off topic I know but a new monitor for my mother.

I'm really thinking about biting on the Best Buy GH 3 bundle... I've never owned a music game and the cost of entry nowadays seems prohibitive... but if I can get that plus two wireless guitars? Gold.

[quote name='RDreamer']I think I'm with most other people, and I may be looking at getting Dead Space for 30 bucks at Target.[/quote]

yup that's probably one of the best deals out there.

Since I'm not camping out at Best Buy this year, I'll probably go across the street to Target and snag Boom Blox (Might get Burnout Paradise since that price can justify paying 5 dollars to get the Delorean), then mosey back to Best Buy after the fire has died down to see what's left in stock.

I think last year's deals were better but there are still few good pieces for me to work with this year. Bioshock and Orange Box both at $20 at CC is very tempting.

I'm hoping that Gamestop will have a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale and I will load up on stuff. Maybe they'll have some offers on accessories. If not, Target's $30 Dead Space will be one I'm gunning for.

Oh, I hit the button before I was finished. My favorite
deal coming up is definitely the XBox bundle
at Target. That's a hell of a stocking stuffer.

I will hitting up Best Buy to pick up Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions for PSP, Tom Clancy's Vegas 2 and Brother in Arms: Hell's Highway both for the PS3. Then after that run down to Radio Shack because one cannot miss out on the 29.99 PS3 dualshock controller!

I'm also looking forward to that $30 dead space. The $10 bully for ps2 might be worth dealing with the insanity at walmart as long as I'd already be out....

I see a few game deals that I might bite on. If I miss them, no big deal. The one that I'm interested in the most is Dead Space for the 360 and Boom Blox for the Wii at Traget

I already have Dead Space (no regrets this game is phenomenal) but 30 bucks at Target is a steal so I will pick it up for one of my cheap friends.

For myself, I will finally pick up Dead Rising and Lost Planet at Circuit City.

Def. picking up Brothers in Arms for $20 (prolly at Target). Would have also picked up the 60GB 360 at Target w/ $60 giftcard (which I would have used to buy Brothers in Arms and Dead Space), but I jumped on Amazon's 360 deal today (with Lego Batman & 1600 MS pts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back