CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to slap a mama in her face and push a kid down (evangelical pastor style) and smoothly grab that NFL head coach for 10 dollars at wal-mart....then walk out

everything else video game wise makes me laugh

Guitar Hero III Special Edition Bundle (PS3/360/Wii) w/2 wireless guitars and Slash faceplate $79.98 from Best Buy.

gotta have the Slash

I'm planning on picking up Assasin's Creed and Bioshock for PC at $9.99 each from Best Buy. I may also get a Dual Shock 3 from Radioshack for $29.99.

Boom Blox for $20 and Cooking Mama for $16 will be great gifts for my nephews and niece for christmas.
I really don't need any more games, but who knows, especially if GS have buy 2 get 1 I'll find something to buy.

I look forward to whatever Amazon has on sale for me, but I'll probably find myself outside of target later in the morning hoping to get dead space, boom blox and maybe nba 2k9.

Well, to show some much needed love the the now bankrupt Circuit City, I'm seriously looking at that $19.99 priced Orange Box for the 360! The game is fantastic, so maybe I'll get this for my brother for Christmas.

NFL Head Coach '09 (360) for $10 from Wal-Mart is the only game I'm even slightly interested in getting this year. And I'm not waking up early for that. If I can't get it as I walk into the store around 10AM I'm not even gonna worry about it.

Definately gonna get up early and get that $200 Xbox 360 Arcade bundle with the extra controller and hard drive at Circuit City. That would be the perfect gift for my brother-in-law.

You know, I was kind of disappointed with this year's black friday stuff, but I guess considering the economy you can't do much about it. But I'm so down with the Target deals!

My favorite deal would have to be The Orange Box for $19.99 at Circuit City.

Last edited by a moderator:
Target looks to be my destination, with Dead Space at $30 and Burnout and Brothers in Arms at $20. Far Cry 2 for $38 at Best Buy is also tempting.

Boom Blox sounds good, along with a couple of PC copies of Bioshock for $10. May even try get R6V2 for the PS3 for $20. Of course, with the PS3 everyone needs another duel shock for $30.

Target has my favorite deals this time around... You can't go wrong with Dead Space (360) for $30 and Boom Blox (Wii) for $20. The only question is whether I'll be motivated enough to drag myself out of the house for the shopping insanity.

Count me in, Cheapy! Lets see, I'm definitely looking forward to Dead Space for $30 at Target. I heard it's a good game, but just not worth full price because it's so short. Also, if a really good PSP deal shows up, I'd be all over that too. I've been waiting to buy one for a while, but just can't pull the trigger till it's more affordable. Oh, and deals for blu-rays would be nice too. Bring back the BOGO!!!!

It's an easy Dead Space (360) at Target for me. Though apparently the whole world is going to be fighting for this one.

Not much good deals this year, but there are a few games I'll pick up.
Command and Conquer 3 and Bioshock for PC
Far Cry 2 and Dead Space for 360

I'm currently in the process of trying to get these games. I'm not sure (but hoping) that I can find them at a great price.

I'm actually gonna go crazy looking for games all over stores & online.

Chrono Trigger (DS)
Grandia (PS1)
Grandia II (PS2)

I'm sure that there will be some non-chain stores that'll have Grandia and Grandia II in stock in new or like new condition.

But ZOMG.

If I won this thing on CAG, I'd probably just go nuts (first of all), then after I calmed down, I'd probably use it at Amazon.com.

Any amount that I have left over I would probably put some in my debit card (for mores games and whatnot) and some I'll probably just give to my parents....They spend a lot of money on me anyway so it's the least that I can do if I actually win it.

I've never won anything online or any contest so this would be a first if I did win.

>_<

CheapD!!!

CAG!!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!

=)

Thanks in advance.

Oh and yea. I agree that there aren't that many great deals (video game wise) this year for Black Friday. I don't play PC games that much because I prefer consoles and I'm too poor to afford a good enough PC for PC games these days. All I have is StarCraft Battle Chest.

I'm saving up for StarCraft II (all 3 of them) so I might want to consider spending that money towards a new computer and maybe a new TV.

I'm also trying to save up for a PS3 as well.

>_<

Gah! It sucks being a poor college student.

I just bought Brothers in Arms for the 360 on sale at GameStop for $29.99. Now I see I could have saved $10 at CC :roll: Far Cry 2 at BB would be my choice if I head out for Black Friday.

I'll probably take it easy as I've gone a little game grazy this month but I'll pick up Conan at Circuit City for 9.99 and Left Brain Right Brain for 9.99 for my wife.

Even though I hate Walmart and the $39.98 price tag, I can't help myself.

AC/DC Rock Band Pack WITH free shirt and WITH No Bull DVD!!!

YESSS!!!

I'm still hoping Amazon brings it this year considering how "meh" a lot of these deals are. But I will be going for the dualshock controller for $30 at radioshock and bloom box for $20 at target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back