CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target:
Dead Space $30
PSP Ratchet & Clank bundle: Free $20 Giftcard (regift!!)
MAYBE Lego Batman $20

Circuit City:
Sandisk 2GB MSPro Duo Card $12.99
OR
Sandisk 4GB MSPro Duo Card $19.99

I'm getting kmart's: Xbox 360 60GB Pro Holiday Bundle + Free 12 month Xbox Live card for $299.99

An xbox 360 with free live for a year to take advantage of all the new features!

Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Holiday Bundle with Tony Hawk Proving Ground & NBA 2009 for $299 for my newphew! He's been dying to get a 360!

I haven't bought any Guitar Hero yet, so this Black Friday I'm aiming for Guitar Hero III Bundle with a Guitar at Circut City, then I'm rushing over to Radio Shack for a Sandisk 4gb MSpro Duo Card at 19.99. If I can't get the Guitar Hero, I'm gona make sure I get that MSpro Card, My PSP's been w/o memory since my dog bite my 2gb card.

Ahh yes Black Friday... Well im not going nuts this year and hoping to snag these:

Turok $14.99 @ Bestbuy

possibly :

Orange Box,Dead Rising from CC

From there it is up in the air because sometimes when your out you run into some good deals other then whats posted in the ad's..

Sandisk 4GB MSPro Duo Card $19.99 at radio shack and boom blox for $20 at target. i know a lot of my friends who would love that. it's a great game too! :)

ohh.. and i want to get Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party for $39.00 @ target too!

I'm just looking to grab me a copy of Dead Space for $30 bucks. I was just about to leave the other day to go pick it up when I saw it in the BF thread.

Dead Space for 30$ at Target. A critical darling that's half price so close to its release...full of win. The 30$ Dual Shock 3 at Radio Shack also seems mighty tempting...

Dead Space from Target for me (along with a lot of other people I see).
I always wanted to finish the Simpsons Game, so for 10 bucks at Best Buy, I might as well pick it up now.

ATM the Bioshock via Bestbuy sounds interesting. sadly enough i havent actually gotten a chance to play it. also i recently saw a post about a Sandisk 4GB MSPro Duo Card $19.99 - Radioshack. :O i have a camera in desperate need of one ;D

I'd like to go after one of the HDTV deals, but I just got a PS3 last weekend, so I'll have to go kinda light. Definitely thinking about Dead Space and a Dualshock 3 for $30 each though.

NBA 09 $37.99

Sandisk 4GB MSPro Duo Card $19.99 x 2

Midnight Club Los Angeles $49.00

Mercenaries 2 $39.00

Madden NFL '09 $30

would also like to find some deals on harddrives and rmemory for laptops.

Going to hit up best buy this year, they seem to have some older games I have yet to pick up for crazy cheap with coupons available and the new video game club, spend $150 and get $10 back. Should be interesting!

Also, the circuit city near me is closing so hopfully score some sweet crap from there too, not sure if they are honoring the BF deals though.

overall I think the BF deals are pretty bad. I think I will hit up Target for Dead Space, Boom Blox, and Brother in Arms.

I really like the deal on Brothers In Arms and Burnout Paradise. The Guitar Hero deals are pretty good too. And Circuit City is pretty much giving away Enemy Territory.

I would like to get another xbox 360 since mine got stolen in a burglary. Maybe the Best Buy Arcade model but I need to find out what else you need with it...

Probably Dead Space at Target, and some kind of Mini SD card for my cell phone lol, those are bound to be mad cheap that day. Although I'm curious on what the 50 titles for $16 at Walmart are.

There's not much for me this year (a good thing for my wallet) but I plan to check out some of those $16 games at Walmart.

I'm going to look into Dead Space for $30 at Target, EndWar at Best buy, and I'm also going to keep my eyes out for some cheap RAM and a sound card to fix the one I blew out.

I've got three favorites:
1. 2GB Sandisk SD Card $6.99 at Kmart
2. Boom Blox $20.00 at Target
3. Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz $9.99 at Circuit City

I'll probably only be gunning for the first one though, as I expect Target and Circuit City would be a barren wasteland long before I could get there.

the truth is that i'll probably stay home and just shop on amazon on black friday, but from that list:
wii - boom blox for $20 at target
360 - viva pinata for $30 at target (i'm assuming it is TIP)
ps3 - dual shock 3 for $30 at radioshack
pc - bioshock for $10 at best buy

From what I've seen so far, Burnout Paradise for $20. Wasn't a huge fan of the open-world style they added but I love what they are doing with DLC and this is a company worth supporting.

I need to pick up some of those older games I never picked up at their release. The ones that got rave reviews. Circuit City's Wii Okami for twenty sounds great. Hmm, maybe I'll pick up an Xbox 360 Pro from them as well. Can't believe the Arcade bundle is cheaper than the Wii alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back