CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I'm not sure whether I'll actually bother getting up, but here's what I might be interested in:

Ninja Town @ Best Buy
The Sims 2 Deluxe x 2 @ Circuit City

I would've considered FFTactics, but I already own it. I might nab another copy of Sims 2 Deluxe for White Elephant...

I'm gonna get a new Xbox 360 Elite hopefully...Microsoft banned me for no f'n reason and I don't even have a modded system. I have games I want to play and can't.

Theres a couple of things that I'm looking for this black friday:

Dead Space $30 (I have high hopes for this one)
Dual Shock 3 at radio shack for my future PS3
The Ps3 "Deal" isn't too enticing, but I am looking for a PS3, and I've pretty much given up on getting a BC PS3.

Thats about it I think.

well imma be looking at dead space for $30 and Nba 2k9 for $40 at Target. May pick up some other things depending on how much of a lose my wallet can handle

Even though the one in my area is closing down, think i'll pick up that 360 Arcade bungle with the extra controller and refurb 20 gb hd from CC. I need a 360 with a hdmi input so i'm going to sell my practically new microsoft sent console to my cuz. they don't have a hd tv so it works out for me. :) that's a pretty damn good deal i think.

Dead Space for $30 seems like the best deal for me. Hoping for a deal on bioshock, valkyria chronicles, or far cry 2 on ps3...

I really am broke I killed my gaming budget last month :( but I plan to get Madden 09 for $30 at Walmart for my nephew he loves Madden and it will give him something to do instead of bugging me when he comes over :) j/k.

I'm going to pick up 2 more dual shock 3 controllers and mod one of them, I know that bring me to 5 controllers, but I'd have my mod work to break one of them.

Mind you if I win I want the gift card to someplace that sells external Hard drives, prolly best buy but hell walmart works too (even if I have to go there at 3am to avoid the white trash, and around here theres a lot of it)

I'm hoping for some amazing console deals from Amazon's Black Friday contests. As in, an Xbox 360 Arcade for less than $100 or a PlayStation 3 for around $150. I'm in no hurry to join the current generation (Wii excepted) and it's going to take something exceptional to get me to jump in.

I'm digging the Best Buy deal Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Holiday Bundle with Tony Hawk Proving Ground & NBA 2k9 $299.99. My bro-inlaw's b-day is close to Christmas this would a great action packed double present.

I've been wanting to get NBA 09 for cheap since it came out but tight on cash means I have to wait for a deal. Gonna be grabbing it as BB for $38 bucks which I think is the best deal. Will also consider $30 Dead Space @ Target if any are left when I go but favorite deal so far is the NBA09 deal.

TWO Dual Shock 3 at Radio Shack if I can't get it for cheaper off of Amazon, even though I can't think of any games that would require 4 controllers, having two extra ones with full battery life might come in handy. I've been waiting for the prices of Wii games to come down, so Boom Blox is definitely on my short list. I will be concentrating on buying last year's games, because I know next year, most of the good PS3 games will become greatest hits. My backlog of games is too big.

i'll be getting dead space at target... and i'll spend thanksgiving morning going over all the ads looking for a new entertainmet center-like piece of furniture for my kid's playroom.

Garrett

I'm hoping to snag the $60 Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundle if I can't find any better deals with an older guitar. Hoping just for some cheap Wii games mainly. Or a wii. Oh well.

It's gonna be my first Black Friday, and the Maine Mall has a huge "Rocking Shopping Eve" thing Thursday night, so it will be awesome.

I wish I would've waited on Ninja Town because $15 at Best Buy sounds pretty sweet. The V Rocker Euro Sound Gaming Chair at Walmart for $30 also sounds good.

It seems so regular to say I am gunning for the DeadSpace at Target, but I am. I am also going to pick up a few of the cheap 8gb usb drives at Staples

Hmm...DualShock 3 for $30 at Radio Shack.

Dead Space for $30 (PS3)
Burnout Paradise for $20 (PS3)
And...Boom Blox for $20!

The last 3 are from Target, go Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back