CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be going for this title at Circuit City for $10. I played just a bit of it and always wanted to go back to it and now its too cheap not to.

I'm tempted by Walmart's 360 arcade bundle with guitar hero. I am partly hoping somewhere else has a better deal on a arcade so I don't have to buy from Walmart. I don't like supporting them.

I'm going to pick up a copy if burnout paradise for 20 bucks and possibly halo 3 since I goozexed my copy a longgggg time ago.

I am definitely think about picking up Bloom Blox for $20. I have heard about a lot of good things about it and am wanting to try it.

I'd personally love to head over to Best Buy and try to pick up
Assassins Creed for $10 bucks
Bioshock $10
Command and Conquer III $10
Or Doom 3 for $10

All games I really wanna play, hopefully I can pick up at least a few of them :]

Thanks CAG!

I'm gonna pick up that arcade bundle with the HD and controller at Circuit for my girl. :bouncy:

Hopefully they're still in business by BF. :lol:

Still only have the one Sixaxis, but with LBP now I'll need another controller, gonna try to grab that cheap DualShock 3.

Grab Dead Space on Xbox 360, if out, on the PS3.

Okami on the Wii is also tempting, never got a chance to play it and I'd love to.

It's been a rough year and none of the BF deals are that great this year. If the sam's club Wii family bundle is for real at 224.99 that's a steal.

Orange Box for $19.99 at Circuit City. I already have a copy but I want to pick up 2 for my friends so they can join in on the TF2 fun!

If I win, I'll get a ps3. Otherwise, I'll get an sd card for my wii, a wireless sensor bar, and maybe doom 3. (as you can see, I'm still deciding)

I saw Sears has an ad this week for 1600 MS points for...ready for this...$25! HA
I'm going for the $30 PS3 Controller.

I'm shooting for Boom Blox on the Wii for $20 at Target. I have a feeling it will be hard to get because many, many CAGs have been waiting for a good price on this game.

Not really anything i'm looking forward to. Sales seem to center on older stuff. I might make my girl check out Target for :360: Dead Space $30.00.

I have to go with the DVD sets from CCity prolly gonna finish my futurama collection, and then Soul Calibur IV $37.99 Best Buy. Oh and also gonna get season 2 of boondocks if it's on the 14.99 list

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back