CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to take it easy on Black Friday this year so I'm only looking for a few things. Particularly Dead Space (PS3) for $30 at Target, and maybe a Dual Shock 3 controller at Radio Shack for $29.99, and the Sandisk 4gb MSpro Duo Card for $19.99 also at Radio Shack.

Might pick up Halo 3 again for $30 at Target as I somewhat regret selling it early this year. Also need to pick up the Disney Princess game for $10 since my 5 year old daughter actually asked for this. Here's hoping its not total crap.

Damnit I already bought Dead Space...awesome game btw. Will definitely be picking up the Dualshock 3 Controller for $30 thanks to Madden and NBA 2K always wearing out my controllers.

I like the look of the 360 arcade with a wireless controller and refurb 20gb HD. sounds like i may take the plunge on a backup 360, or a 360 i play while i wait for mine to get back from RRoD Camp.

I think I'm going to bite on the Ice Blue DS w/Free Brain Age game & Carrying case $139.99 at Circuit City.

Going to try to get Dead Space for $30.00 and World at War this BF. These prices are definitely going to get me to bite!

Recently bought Dead Space for PS3 @ CC, but I guess I'll take advantage of the Target deal ($30) and return it to CC for a refund :D!

probably going to pickup dead space and maybe far cry 2, but im definitely not waking up at 5 am and standing in line and then working a full day of hauling x-mas trees again. big mistake.

Due to my recent lay off from work, I won't be able to get in on the big deals going on this year. The only deal I'm going to attempt on getting is Dead Space for $30 at Target.

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I have to go with the Far Cry 2 $37.99 from Best Buy, not only is that a great deal on a game I’m really excited about but I can use my reward zone card at best buy and coupons and save even more![/FONT]

Memory stick 4gb sounds good.
Also the 360 with 20gb hard drive at Circuit City is sweet, I guess it's the perfect time to buy a 360.

For PS3, it looks like the best deals are Radio Shack's Dual controller and Target' games: Burnout, NBA 2k9 and Midnight LA seems like a sweet deal.

I'm looking for Far Cry 2 from Best Buy, plus Dead Space and Call of Duty: World at War from Target. A card for either of those retailers would allow me to get even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back