CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all about snagging Dead Space and Halo 3 for $30.00 apiece at Target. I'll have to fight the crowds, but it'll be worth it.

Circuit City has the best 360 game deals I have seen so far. I am not in the market for any major purchases, but that sure would change with a $200 gift card!!!

Target seems to have the best deals this year concerning 360 stuff, I told my friend who's been looking to buy a 360 about that one. The $60 gift card with the 360 bundle essentially amounts to 3 free games. Two of which he should subsequently list on Goozex, but still a good deal.

I myself was eying Dead Space for $30, and possibly EndWar at BestBuy for $38.

I was hoping for a good deal on a PS3, but as it is, the most appealing deal for me is probably Burnout Paradise for $20 at Target.

Definitely Target's Xbox 360 60GB Pro Holiday Bundle with $60 Gift Card for$299.99. the other deals are mainly games. For 300$ you get a 360 AND gears of war2 with that gift card. mad pimp

Best Buy: Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, Command & Conquer 3 for PC (all $9.99), Final Fantasy Tactics for PSP ($9.99)

Target: Call of Duty: World at War for 360 ($49.00), Dead Space for 360 ($30)

Probably won't get all of these, but this is what I'm considering.

For me, I'm liking Circuit City's $200 360Arcade + Controller + 20GB HD bundle. Throw in $10 Dead Rising, and I should have fun with my new Xbox 360. I'm also eyeballing Radio Shack's $30 Dualshock3 and $20 4GB PSP mem card. Oh, and the $140/136 New Super Mario DS from CC/Walmart.

Target's $20 Boom Blox deal is gonna be hard to pass up. I already bought the game [at full MSRP with a $10 Target Gift card], but at that price, I'm picking up at least one copy as a gift.

sadly, the only interesting one for me is the dual shock 3 at Radioshack. unless Lost Planet at Circuit City is the Colonies Edition

Separate thread? OH!!! I wonder how many peeps will miss that fine print and be disqualified from posting in wrong thread?

Anyways, to re-iterate: I'm going for Soul Calibur 4 and Turok @ Best Buy, Tetris Evo and Lost Planet: Extreme @ CC, and possibly a Dual Shock 3 @ Radio Shack... if I can find it still in stock by the time I get there! ;-0

Didn't Circuit City just file for bankruptcy??? I think only ONE will remain open in my general vicinity, and that'll still require quite a drive to get there... ;-0 (Gurnee, IL?).

I'm planning to load up on a few games this Black Friday. Not just for myself, but for Christmas presents to my friends, as well.

What I plan to get (for now)
Dead Space (360)

Honestly, my sole 100% gotta-have purchase is the Command & Conquer 3 double-pack for $9.99 at Best Buy.

Though I might consider the $29.99 Guitar Hero On Tour at Circuit City, and the $19.99 Boom Blox at Target.

I was thinking of getting the COD: World at War at Target for $49 but I had a $14 gift card so I bought the new COD: World at War at TRU this weekend and got back a $15 gift card.

Considering the End War at Best Buy for $38

Definitely the Xbox 360 60GB Holiday Bundle w/ $60 Gift Card from Target. Game wise it is definitely NCAA Football '09 for $39.00

Easy for me.

:ps3:Rainbow Six Vegas 2 $19.99
:ds:Mario DS w/Free New Super Mario Brothers game $139.99 (cousin of mine wants)
:wii:2GB Sandisk SD Card $6.99 (steal :D)
:ps3:Dualshock 3 Controller $29.99 (a radioshack is only 10 blocks away :D)
:360:Dead Rising $9.99

I'm planning to do this all in a carefully calculated trip. First head to staples for a deal on Micro SD card and a USB flash stick. Go to circuit city. Check out costco nearby. Run back to radio shack and then go to office depot for deals on some other memory sticks. :D

i love black friday. I wish there were some more deals on PS3 games, my collection is lacking a bit. I want some pc stuff as well. Maybe a new gfx card or hard drive :D

This is a great deal: Guitar Hero III Special Edition Bundle (PS3/360/Wii) w/2 wireless guitars and Slash faceplate $79.98. Too bad I already have it. :(

I'll pick up this (hopfeully): Boom Blox $20.00 (I def. want this one!)
Game Party $9.99

Wow, that's it. I thought I wanted more...

[FONT=&quot]I'll be going for Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway and Burnout Paradise from Target. I may also buy deBlob for my sister (@ $39 it falls into my price range).
[/FONT]

My favorite deals have to be The Orange Box, Bioshock and Okami for $20 and Super Monkey Ball for $10 from Circuit City. With those purchases I won't have to worry what to get my friends for Christmas this year.

BestBuy
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions $9.99
Soul Calibur IV $37.99
The Simpsons Game $9.99
Assassin's Creed $9.99
Command & Conquer III $9.99

Circuit city
Playstation 2 Console + Free micro controller $129.99
Okami $19.99

Personally, I"m looking forward to the Xbox 360 60GB Pro Holiday Bundle with $60 Gift Card $299.99 at Target. Although I'm sitll waiting for the TRU deals because they've had good stuff the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back