CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope I can order these online becuase the lines at these stors are alway bad during Black Friday

Best Buy
The Simpsons Game $9.99

Circuit City
Tetris Evolution $9.99

Target
Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock $20.00

Target
:360: Xbox 360 60GB Pro Holiday Bundle with $60 Gift Card $299.99
:360: Call of Duty World At War $49.00
:360: Dead Space $30.00

It's going to be a MERRY Christmas! :)

I'm all about taking the shotgun solution to zombie hordes after I've had my fill of Turkey. Along with Left 4 Dead, I'll be looking to snag a cool black wireless controller and the kooky Red Alert 3. J.K. Simmons is absolutely one of the funniest actors I've seen.

Most of the "deals" dont interest me at all. I'm really in the market for a PS3, but the deals arent getting me excited. So I guess the most appealing deal is Guitar Hero on Tour w/ Guitar grip for $30 @ circuit city.

I am looking at the Dead Space for PS3 for $30 at Target, and also possibly the Dual Shock controllers available at Radio Shack for $30. Other than that, I have not seen a ton of awesome deals yet (that I don't already own).

Hoping to find some on a surround system/receiver, but we shall see :)

So far:

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 $19.99 (Best Buy)
God of War $15.00 (Target)
Bully $10.00 (Wal-Mart)

There's a few others, but I'm not sure yet if I want to buy them as of yet.

Dead Space for $30, maybe Boom Blox at $20 and some of the 3.99 dvds from places. Also hoping to pick up a cheap SD card.

For the wife Cooking Mama: Cook Off $10 from Walmart

Okami for $19.99 at Circuit City would be an absolute steal, especially as a Christmas gift for my brother. And for myself, Mercenaries 2 on 360 at Target for $39 sounds pretty good...

I'll be going to target and getting every $10 game I can get my hands on - I particularly think that The Simpsons Game for the 360 is totally worth $10! With an extra $200 gift card, I might find a deal on an Xbox 360 Arcade and just move my hard drive over to it, so I can finally get a 360 with HDMI.

NuAngel

I'm looking forward to finally picking up FFT: War of the Lions at Best Buy. I'll probably pick up a couple of PC games while I'm there.

I pretty much am going to go for the 30 dollar dead space awsomeness at Target. I have heard a lot of great things about that game and I can't wait to snag it.

If anything i would head over to Target, get some games i've been wanting for cheaper for instance Dead Space, Boom Blox, and whatever else I can get my hands on before all the vultures pick the store clean.

Most of the deals aren't that impressive or for games I don't care about or already have. Target's deals on Burnout Paradise, Call of Duty: World At War, and Dead Space are the only ones that I'm interested in.

saints row 1 for 9.99 sounds great! just got into saints row 2, and i cant wait to cash in on the first one for such a good price.

Dead Space for $30 at Target does sound good (for the games I don't already own-I mean Resident Evil 4 or Dead Rising for $10 are great too).

Guitar Hero III + Guitar Hero I & II + 80's $50

are these stand alone games or does the Guitar come with them

might grab that

Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle w/free Guitar Hero III + Wireless Guitar $199 Love to get this but they be out the door in a matter of seconds

What is sad is if you only have LAST gen systems ( Ds / psp/ Ps2)

your mostly screwed this year cause there are no deals on anything on those gamesmostly

SAD PANDA

:360:Turok $14.99 (Maybe...)

:pc:World Of Warcraft Battlechest $14.99 ( I know...i gave in :shock:)

:pc:Enemy Territory: Quake Wars $4.99 (Trying to get better with FPS on comps)

That's about it...for now ;)

Xbox 360 60GB Pro Holiday Bundle + Free 12 month Xbox Live card for $299.99 @ Kmart is something I'm actually considering. Sounds really nice.

I might try for Midnight Club LA from Target. We just got a new store locally, so now I won't have to drive an hour to the next nearest Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back