CAGs February Pick Up List "Are you broke yet?"

[quote name='aznguyen316']it was a mislabel at a local rental store where they sell off older games and I jumped on it and they let it happen but told me it was not supposed to be for sale yet =) no manual though but got the case, disc and artbook + CD[/quote]

Email atlus, they may be able to replace the manual for you.

Also, awesome find.

My pickups for the month:

GBA DemiKids Dark (new) - $9.99 from Hastings
GBA Mazes of Fate (new) - $9.99 from Burlington Coat Factory

NDS Advance Wars Dual Strike (used, complete) - $14 from Gamecrazy
NDS Tamagotchi Corner Shop (new) x 2 - $3 each from TRU
NDS Hotel Dusk (new) - $9.90 from TRU
NDS Lost in Blue 2 (new) - $9.90 from TRU
NDS Draglade (new) - $15 from Amazon

PSX Tail Concerto (used, complete) - $3.00 from Goodwill

PS2 Soul Nomad and the World Eaters (new) - $22 from CompUSA
PS2 Grand Theft Auto Trilogy (new) - $5 from TRU

PSP Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (new) - $3 from TRU

[quote name='CS_Mike']My pickups for the month:

GBA DemiKids Dark (new) - $9.99 from Hastings
GBA Mazes of Fate (new) - $9.99 from Burlington Coat Factory

NDS Advance Wars Dual Strike (used, complete) - $14 from Gamecrazy
NDS Tamagotchi Corner Shop (new) x 2 - $3 each from TRU
NDS Hotel Dusk (new) - $9.90 from TRU
NDS Lost in Blue 2 (new) - $9.90 from TRU
NDS Draglade (new) - $15 from Amazon

PSX Tail Concerto (used, complete) - $3.00 from Goodwill
[/quote]

Hotel Dusk for only $9.90. I should go to check my local TRU tomorrow. Buy a bunch of them and resell

[quote name='mguiddy']Email atlus, they may be able to replace the manual for you.

Also, awesome find.[/quote]

hey thanks I'll try. Have they done this before? I'll look up the company e-mail now

Will atlus replace a whole case and manual, like say if i bought a disc only copy of nocturne and wanted a new case and book?

[quote name='aznguyen316']hey thanks I'll try. Have they done this before? I'll look up the company e-mail now[/quote]

I've know heard about them replacing the soundtracks and think I've heard they'll replace manuals as well. With Persona 3 still being so new it's more likely that they'll still have extras.

[quote name='johnmirra']Will atlus replace a whole case and manual, like say if i bought a disc only copy of nocturne and wanted a new case and book?[/quote]

For Nocturne, I doubt they would have any extras. Doesn't hurt to ask does it? :)

DSC01236.jpg

Picked these up over the past couple of days. I got the Genesis carts from GameCrazy's 5 for 5 dollar deal, Yakuza from Circuit City (I finally found a copy!) and the random horse racing game from Target. I bought it because it was 2.50 so hopefully I will get some enjoyment out of it.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Atlus was no go on a replacement manual for Persona 3. Said they didn't have any lying around. Called and they replied to my e-mail.[/quote]

They don't have anything P3 in stock. I was in a email phase with them for a while. My copy does not have the soundtrack. The cool thing, they sent me digital saga and nocturne soundtracks to compensate. So I'm still on the hunt for a soundtrack lol.

PlayAsia.com order:

SD Gundam G Generation Cross Drive Complete Guide (Japan)
SD Gundam G Generation: Cross Drive The Master Guide (Japan)
SD Gundam G Generation: Cross Drive (Japan, No Region Protection)
Super Robot Wars W: Perfect Bible (Japan)
Super Robot Wars W Player's Bible (Japan)
Twinbee Portable (Japan, No Region Protection)
Zoids Battle Colosseum (Japan, No Region Protection)
Command Master (Japan, No Region Protection)
Metal Saga: Hagane no Kisetsu (Japan, No Region Protection)
Zoids Saga DS: Legend of Arcadia (Japan, No Region Protection)
Shinseiki Yuusha Taisen Complete Guide (The PlayStation2 Books) (Japan)
SD Gundam G Generation DS (Japan, No Region Protection)
Far East of Eden: Oriental Blue (Japan, No Region Protection)

Ebay:

Tengai Makyou II Manji Maru Far east eden import NDS DS

SUNRISE WORLD WAR PS2 IMPORT JAPAN SUPER ROBOT GUNDAM

Gundam Battle Chronicle PSP japan import new mission

DS - Xenosaga I II 1 & 2 - Perfect Guide Book - Japan

PSP - Gundam Battle Chronicle - Complete Guide Japan

NEC TurboDuo Console w/game, Y's 1 & 2, Y's 3,
Sidearms, Ninja Spirit, Dragon Slayer, Gate of Thunder/Bonk's Adventure/Bonk's Revenge Combo CD,
Dungeon Explorer, Aero Blasters, Cosmic Fantasy 2

GaoGaiGar King of Braves 82 page artbook from Japan

Mobile Suits Gundam ROAMING ANAHEIM Art Book + DVD

Having sold my old PS2/Xbox collection, I decided I wanted back a few of them. I picked up the following from Kmart:

Soul Calibur II(PS2)(greatest hits): $1.99
Syphon Filter: Omega Strain(PS2)(with original cardboard slip cover):$5
The Warriors(Xbox): $5
Rumble Roses(PS2, from the OLD clearance list): $1
Tales Of Legendia(PS2): $2.99

The following from Circuit City:

Space Channel 5: Special Edition(PS2)(marked $9.99)-$2.96

FleaMarketHaul.jpg

Posted in the Yard Sale thread already. This is what I got today. $48 total I think.

FebruaryStuff.jpg

Picked all this up at Gamestop for about 100 total.

Recently got Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney and three Monster Hunter P:chara figures. Wasn't able to take pics of the figures (yet?) but here they are: Reia, Bone, Mon-chan

Reia needs a little bit of a paint touch-up; otherwise, they all look great.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']PS1 games for $200

[/quote]

Just wondering where you got this? I saw an ebay auction that looked very similar but it was far more than $200. Not accusing you of lying or anything but just curious.

DSC01246.jpg

I picked up X Games Skateboarding and an XBox extension cable from GameStop today. I never checked the controller I bought from GameStop and it didn't have the connector that goes to the console (new rule for me is to check everything I buy)

Last night I found GameShark CDX for Playstation (I found out later that it is missing a special memory card) and I found a Game Boy for 1.99. Now I need some Game Boy games.

Professor Layton & The Curious Village (used a gift card I got for christmas)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney with bonus
Zoo Tycoon 2
Viva Pinata: Party Animals($9.99 at Amazon)

Nothing major this month so far.

Got 2 DS games
Contact for DS
Meteos

Still March will fair better. I haven't had much time to hunt because of school and work.

[quote name='schuerm26']Just wondering where you got this? I saw an ebay auction that looked very similar but it was far more than $200. Not accusing you of lying or anything but just curious.[/quote]

From a friend of mine who already came back his country yesterday. Actually, he wanted to trade-in his old video games at local game store so he can get a Silver Slim PSP(Daxter bundle).When I checked his video games, I saw a lof of rare and crap games. Yeah, I got rare games and gave him $200 so he could buy a PSP. The rest of them, he went to trade-in at local game store.
-----------------------------------------
The place I put PS1 games:

[quote name='aznguyen316']gamestop doesn't buy PS1 games anymore do they?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure they've cleared out all of their PS1 stock.

yeah that's what I thought, I was just saying b/c the guy who got all those PS1 games was saying his friend was gonna sell them to GS.

My only new game this month has been Jade Empire Special Edition. When I saw it at go gamer for $10 I had to pull the trigger on it. So far its been worth it. Though the combat seems sort of meh the story is ok. The little art book and poster that came with it are cool though.

Games: Lost Odyssey and DMC 4 CE (used a $10 off coupon and $10 in RZ to make it same price as regular.)

HD-DVD: Planet Earth ($30 at Discovery Store), American Gangster, Beowulf

DVD: Smallville Season 6, Veronica Mars Season 3

[quote name='aznguyen316']yeah that's what I thought, I was just saying b/c the guy who got all those PS1 games was saying his friend was gonna sell them to GS.[/quote]

I said the local game store, not Gamestop or Ebgames.

Jeanne D'arc
Me & My Katamari
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
No More Heroes
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Guitar Hero III
Rock Band

Make it stop...

February pick ups.

:360: GH3. Ten bucks off at BB.

gh3-1.jpg

:ps3: Wowhawk (sounds better than Warhawk IMO) at Target for $40 with headset. Don't have a PS3 just yet though.

wowhawk.jpg

[quote name='xl_prankster_lx']February pick ups.

:360:
gh3-1.jpg

:ps3: Wowhawk (sounds better than Warhawk IMO) at Target for $40 with headset. Don't have a PS3 just yet though.

wowhawk.jpg
[/quote]

Always wondered why people pick up games when they don't have the system (unless it is some hard to find game). It's not like this is going to go up in price, but it could go down before you get a PS3.

I dont know exactly what I all got this month but total wise it has not been that expensive..

Jeanne D'Arc
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Acid 2
Legend of Heroes
Brave Story (in shipping hell)
The Con'
Dragoneers Aria
Popolocrios
Spectral Souls :roll:
Tokobot Plus ($5 sealed)
Sly 2

Slim Daxter PSP Bundle (big Purchase I guess)

[quote name='schuerm26']Always wondered why people pick up games when they don't have the system (unless it is some hard to find game). It's not like this is going to go up in price, but it could go down before you get a PS3.[/quote]

Isn't Warhawk going "Greatest Hits" soon? The bundle might disappear and $40 for the game and a headset is a good deal.

Slow month gamewise... Ive picked up Star Trek 360 for a couple bucks from Sears
NFS PS3 from the TRU clearance along with DDR UM3 XBox bundle, DW5 for the 360, and the DS Starfox game as well.... that is IT for games this month

My big purchase is in my signature...

:360:13 Month Xbox Live Card - $59.99
:ds:Ace Attorney - Apollo Justice - $29.99
:360:Spider-Man: Friend or Foe? - $9.99
:360:Earth Defense Force - $14.99

92619517a.jpg

Seiken Densetsu 3 for Super Famicom. Picked this up off Ebay for 35 shipped.
Tenchu Z xbox 360 (used, gamestop) 25.00
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga 360 new from walmart 49.99
3 one month XBL cards @ $5 each

e75a_1.JPG

Dancing Stage Euromix 2 upgrade kit for my DDR Arcade machine. $370 shipped w/ insurance.

Normally I don't pay this much for DDR upgrade kits but this is the last one I can get for my arcade hardware and this is the only copy I've ever seen available ever. Set me back quite a bit so it'll be awhile before I buy more stuff!

[quote name='RyogAkari']
92619517a.jpg

Seiken Densetsu 3 for Super Famicom. Picked this up off Ebay for 35 shipped.[/QUOTE]
Considering that usually goes for 2500-3000 yen here in Japan, you didn't do so bad. Nice.

purchases004mediumvf5.jpg

Captain Picard and the Moxx of Balhoon were both free, and the rest of the order (which also included a backordered Terminator Endoskeleton and John McClane from Die Hard) cost less then $2 since I had some gift certificates to the store I bought these from.

purchases005mediummb1.jpg

I got all of these in the mail today from Amazon except for Guitar Hero 3, which I got about a week ago from Gamefunk for $30 shipped and UT3 which GoGamer had for $30 as part of their madness sale.

I wonder if keeping track of my purchases like this will shame me into buying less. I'm up for giving it a try. I did pretty good this month with not going over my budget. February (so far): Soldier of Fortune 360 (new) $20 Spiderman: FoF 360 (new) $20

bread's done
Back