CAGs July Pick Up List "Did I really buy this?"

[quote name='ZerotypeX']
DSC04367.jpg

Picked these up yesterday with 20% off, might return them, the backlog is already packed. (Enchanted Arms with comic, Moto GP 07, and Crush)[/QUOTE]

How much is Enchanted Arms going for at CC now? Mine hasn't updated the price tag since it dropped to $40.

7/5 Finds

7/12 Finds

7/19 Finds

and saving the best for last, found last week at a pawn

All $5, VP looks never played, sticker residue looks like it was opened and then sold to pawn

[quote name='rainking187']How much is Enchanted Arms going for at CC now? Mine hasn't updated the price tag since it dropped to $40.[/quote]

Should be $16.96, on clearance

fp740j.jpg

I finally hopped upon the iPhone train. So far it lives up to the hype.

I grabbed some cheap clearance games from Toys-R-Us.
Zak and Wiki and Harry Potter both for $16 bucks total.

And finally, I picked up some new reading material.
Wigfield: written by the Strangers With Candy stars, and
US GUYS, by Charlie LeDuff, which is phenomenal.

Stores are indeed breaking street date on Soul Calibur IV. I saw a 360 copy in a local store, complete with orange stripe that says "DO NOT SELL UNTIL 7/29". Idiots.

Got a new sound card for my cheap ass gaming rig from newegg. Its a Creative Sound Blaster SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1 with 24 bit sound. Games sound a lot more better now and I get more FPS in games also.

29-102-002-13.jpg

Pawn finds this week:
PS1720.jpg

Ridge Racer-$4
PO'ed-$4
NBA Jam T.E.-$4
Vagrant Story-$4
Silent Hill-$10
Adventures of Lomax-$8
Trap Gunner-$6

And from CAG:
SMBfigs.jpg

Super Monkey Ball figures-$20

[quote name='gareman']Spaced is one of my all time favorite shows....nice buy.[/quote]

Agreed, I never could pull the trigger for the R2 dvds. These have alot of the same commentary as the R2. Only dislike is that fucking tarantino quote on the front, it could have gone on the back like the rest.

Picked up a copy of Genji from Kmart for $5.30. Otherwise, it's been a pretty dead month for purchases for me. Also picked up a copy of Blazing Angels for PS3 from another Kmart and Tony Hawk's Project 8 from yet another Kmart for $5.30 each after tax.

I also picked up a non GOTY edition of Oblivion for PS3 for $7.98 plus tax from TRU, during their 20% off sale this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm too afraid to post everything I've got this month... because then I'll know how much I spent... and it's not over yet... but I did get a 120gig HDD and Battlefield: Bad Company ;)

Anyone have a HDD Transfer cable w/ disc they don't need anymore?

also, Spaced rocks... I have the R2 DVD's... anything updated on the R1 set?

Complete X-box system + XIII, Panzer Dragoon Orta, and Crimson Skies for $50 shipped on Ebay.

and 32 Xbox games from Gamestop with buy 2 get 1 + Edge card:

Syberia
Jade Empire
Thief: Deadly Shadows
SSX - On Tour
Time Splitters 2
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
Colin Mcrae Rally 04
Crimson Sea
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Metal Arms Glitch in the System
Amped: Freestyle
Amped 2
Phantom Crash
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey
Ninja Gaiden
Project Gotham Racing
Project Gotham Racing 2
Quantum Redshift
Rallisport Challenge
Rallisport Challenge 2
SegaGT / Jet Set Radio Future
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Second Sight
Otogi: Myth of Demons
Midtown Madness 3
TOCA 3
Flatout
Flatout 2

= $120 out the door

Total for an X-Box console + 35 good games = $170 :)

100_0892.jpg

Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H [Free $103.xx amazon credit]
Diamond ATI Radeon 4850 [$163 after rebate]
Quake 4 [$4.90 gogamer.com sale]
Unreal Anthology [$4.90 gogamer.com sale]
Unreal Tournament 3 [$15.90 gogamer.com sale]

Not pictured:
AMDx2 5000+ Black Edition [Free from brother]
OCZ Reaper 8500 PC2 RAM [$134.99 after rebate]
Soul Caliber IV (PS3) [Free $39.99 amazon credit]
Soul Caliber IV Fighting Stick (PS3) [Free $41.99 amazon credit]
Pixel Junk Monsters $4.99

TOTAL: $333.68

2700977758_b5454a525b.jpg

Suncoast BOGO funimation
school rumble and mushishi 30 each
death note 27
amazon
samurai seven 30
bestbuy
beck 13
gamestop
zoe 2 14
grandia 3 14
grandia 2 9

I bought Splinter Cell: Espionage pack (Original SC and Pandora Tomorrow) for $3.00 new at Half Priced Books.

I love cheap games.

The Eye of Judgement -$29.92-Walmart
Devil May Cry 4 CE - $19.96 at CC
Hot Shot Golf OoB - $35 -Gamestop
Heveanly Sword - $14.98 -Target
Zelda TP,Zack & Wiki, Contra 4 2x, Final Fantasy VI, Master of Illusion ,BG - $7.98/each at Toysrus
Marga Carta,Etrain Odssey -$17.xx (20% off coupon + Edge Card) at Gamestop
Final Fantasy VI 2x -$13.xx at CC.

Great price. save me a lot of money/

[quote name='ZerotypeX']^^^

Is DMC4 CE clearanced?[/quote]

DMC 4 CE (PS3) is not a clearance game. The reason I got it for $19.96 because of CC price mistake. The game was scanned for $59.99 but it had a $19.96 sticker on (don't know why). I pointed to the sticker and the girl said : she had to ask the manager about this but he was too busy speaking on the phone,he just glanced down and said "it's ok". So, I got lucky.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']DMC 4 CE (PS3) is not a clearance game. The reason I got it for $19.96 because of CC price mistake. The game was scanned for $59.99 but it had a $19.96 sticker on (don't know why). I pointed to the sticker and the girl said : she had to ask the manager about this but he was too busy speaking on the phone,he just glanced down and said "it's ok". So, I got lucky.[/quote]

ooo...nice

purchases020mediumgq3.jpg

Some books, DVDs, videogames and Soundtracks. The book in the upper right hand corner is Angel After The Fall Volume 1, it's a graphic novel that's basically season 6 of the TV show Angel.

purchases021amediumkc4.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy Gashapon.

[quote name='Kaijufan']
purchases021amediumkc4.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy Gashapon.[/QUOTE]

Picked those up last month. I was really disappointed that Rosetta and Peach weren't made to scale with each other, not to mention Rosetta's head looks quite strange. But at least the Bowser is cool!

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Picked those up last month. I was really disappointed that Rosetta and Peach weren't made to scale with each other, not to mention Rosetta's head looks quite strange. But at least the Bowser is cool![/quote]
Yeah they aren't quite perfect but for $16 shipped I'm pretty happy with them.

[quote name='Kaijufan']The book in the upper right hand corner is Angel After The Fall Volume 1, it's a graphic novel that's basically season 6 of the TV show Angel. [/QUOTE]

Gah, when did that come out? I've been waiting so long for the graphic novel.

[quote name='rainking187']Gah, when did that come out? I've been waiting so long for the graphic novel.[/quote]
It just came out a week or so ago.
It's really nice. It has the first five issues, a bunch of really nice artwork (some of them might be the covers, but there's about 15-20 pieces of art), the original story outline for the first five issues (which is very interesting, there are some changes from the final version), and the original script for the first issue with a commentary in the side margins (again you get to see the changes, as well as some interesting insight into the comic).

Kaijufan i'm not sure if you know it yet but World War Z is quite possibly one of the greatest novels...ever. seriously i love me some zombies and i loved that book (the survival guide is also freaking amazing) enjoy it lots man

MegamanGG.jpg

FFIV (sealed)-$8
Strider-$3
Little Nemo-$3
Chronicles of the Sword-$3
Novastorm-$5
Mario Party 7-$10
Batman: Revenge of the Joker-$3
Mega Man-$4

giantshadow.jpg

Giant Shadow plush which I have no idea where I am gonna put-$10

Dreamcast + cords + controller + 3rd party memory card + Jet Grind Radio complete + Shenmue complete-- Straight up trade for my yard sale find PS2 games to a used store.

Megaman Legends minty complete and black label -- $1 + Gran Turismo from a friend who only likes racing games.

[quote name='Gumby the Green']Kaijufan i'm not sure if you know it yet but World War Z is quite possibly one of the greatest novels...ever. seriously i love me some zombies and i loved that book (the survival guide is also freaking amazing) enjoy it lots man
[/quote]
Yeah I bought the Zombie Survival Guide a few years ago and I loved it, and I've been meaning to pick up World War Z for a long time now, I just never got around to it until now.

I'm about 2/3 of the way through the book and I'm loving it.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I got a freakin Slime PS2 Controller (the one from Dragon Quest) for like $23. Why? I really don't know...[/quote] Those things are awesome, but so damn uncomfortable.

NBA Street Homecourt (PS3) for $9.99 at Gamestop
MLB 08 (PS3) and Burnout Paradise (PS3) for $63 total from ToysRUs.com
GTA IV Special Edition (PS3) for $60 at BestBuy.. was an open item

Suikoden 4, 3 of the new star wars figures and the new douglas preston, lincoln child paperback The Wheel of Darkness also The Monster of Florence byt Douglas Preston.

picked up fate stay night vol 2 on ebay. FINALLY COMPLETE lol paid all under retail for each "sort of rare" dvd
2715923221_e72a43e691.jpg

I'm like a week back in pickups... All these were from Comic-Con week/weekend. I've been so lazy/tired I didn't get to post them until now... I apologize about the shitty camera phone pics.

2718023813_94206a1749.jpg

Triumvir x Street Fighter Limited Edition fitted cap. Only 200 made.

2718843488_26c7b638ca.jpg

One sealed box of Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations) mini figures.

2718843360_2fb5f7cd94.jpg

Bunch of Capcom goodies... Lanyard, SF IV Ryu headband, SF IV Ryu temporary tattoos, Chun Li mini figure (limited to 4,000), and a Capcom wrist slap bracelet.

2718023407_321502b063.jpg

Got a Guilty Gear 2 Overture goodie bag from the homies at AKSYS Games. (No picture of the bag, sorry), it has a special Guilty Gear 2 booklet, a guilty gear fan, and two promo CDs.

2718023217_57c4d0f341.jpg

Amazon.co.jp exclusive Hori Real Arcade Pro for the PS2.

2718842974_3c673f6d8f.jpg

Amazon.co.jp exclusive Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 for the PS3.

2718023105_3ec4735267.jpg

Two PSTwo Ceramic White Singstar Bundles. $69.99 at my local Best Buy!

2718022959_410bddc453.jpg

Two 40th Anniversary Weekly Jump mini figures, DRAGONBALL X BLUEDRAGON + DR.SLUMP collection.

2718022899_c8e6b224ce.jpg

Two Macross Collection Part 3 mini figures.

2718022845_c20afabaf6.jpg

Final Fantasy IV and Super Dodgeball Brawlers for the DS.

2718842556_c442c2cbf4.jpg

Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit and Alone in the Dark for the 360.

2718022773_37673ecee3.jpg

Soulcalibur IV Premium Edition for the PS3.

2718842444_9c2044916e.jpg

Kawamura Yukie's PRESENT Photobook mook + DVD! Man she's hot...

2718842826_2ed51b5e29.jpg

Some random spread in the mook... mmm.

2718022515_163dfddef7.jpg

CD singles, Leah Dizon's Softly Limited Edition with DVD and L'Arc-en-Ciel's Daybreak's Bell the first OP song from Gundam 00.

2718022667_de47dc9c87.jpg

And earlier in the week, my friends and I dominated at Hooters trivia challenge and won some nifty shirts... More details at http://sdtekken.com ! :p

EDIT: Forgot these two...

2703337660_9cc22fd0af.jpg

2702516273_672892117e.jpg

Not pictured:

• Signed Metal Gear Online Poster by Hideo Kojima and Yoji Shinkawa
  • Signed SF IV Poster by Yoshinori Ono
  • Signed triumvir x Street Fighter "WANTED" posted by Yoshinori Ono

[quote name='MarkMan']

2718843488_26c7b638ca.jpg

One sealed box of Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations) mini figures.

[/quote]
I've been thinking about buying that, I love Phoenix Wright but the set is about $50 on Ebay for 7 figures. :cry:

bread's done
Back