CAGs Most Ordered in Q1 2010 - Amazon

The list tends toward Xbox 360 items because CAGs are, in general, more interested in purchasing them.

Have a look at the most available games in the CAG marketplace:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/trade.php?do=mostavailable

That list is also very Xbox 360-heavy. There are numerous possible explanations you could conjecture:
1. Xbox 360 games are of lower quality or shorter duration, resulting in more gamers wanting to sell them
2. Xbox 360 gamers buy more games at full price, so they need to sell their old games to purchase them
3. Xbox 360 gamers are less affluent and need to sell old games to fund new purchases
4. There's a higher demand or more value in selling Xbox 360 games, so people tend to list them for sale more

Of course, any or all of these could be true or not. The likely explanation is that there are simply more Xbox 360 owners than owners of other systems on CAG, so Xbox 360 games are purchased more often (see the ranking in this thread, for example) and therefore are put up for sale more often, since there are more of them.

Another point of data that likely points to a higher percentage of Xbox 360 owners than owners of other systems is the number of discussions about a system and/or its games. In the PS3 forum, at the moment, there are 3,907 threads with 202,843 posts; in the Xbox 360 forum, meanwhile, there are 7,655 threads with 358,235 posts. The number of discussions about a system or its games may or may not correspond to higher sales, but likely does.

Cheapy isn't manipulating any of the data to favor the Xbox 360. The sales rankings for the Xbox 360 items are simply higher because there are likely more Xbox 360 owners on CAG.

Preemptive note: I own all three systems and am not biased toward a particular one.

[quote name='crunchewy']This is interesting, but only as a list of games that people on CAG who click affiliate links buy. It doesn't seem to match up well with Amazon's March best sellers in video games list, which I suspect Amazon cares just a little bit more about:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2010-03/videogames/ref=pd_ts_vg_mte

The PS3 has the top two spots (GoW3 and FFXIII). The 360 doesn't have anything at all show up until spot #9 (BFBC2). Also the Wii console is at #3 and the PS3 slim 120GB is at #5. The 360 console doesn't show until spot #80 (though that is perhaps affected by the too-many-skus approach Microsoft always takes).

PS3 has 29 items in the top 100
360 has 27 items in the top 100
Wii has 25 items in the top 100
DS has 12 items in the top 100

Numbers may be slightly off as I'm doing that tally by hand. Just speaking of the top 25 it looks like this:

PS3: 8 (7 are games)
Wii: 8 (4 are games)
360: 6 (4 are games)
DS: 2 (2 are games)

In just the top 10:

Wii: 4 (2 games, 1 console, 1 accessory)
PS3: 3 (2 games, 1 console)
DS: 2 (2 games)
360: 1 (1 game)

So, basically you've got a web site headlined by a podcast that is heavily pro-360 and especially anti-Wii, and people are surprised that then the readership tends to be pro-360?

Incidentally, I have a Wii and a 360 and I like both a lot, though lately I've been playing the Wii more. It varies.

EDIT: added DS total to top 100 and corrected Wii total (missed one before)
EDIT2: it's also worth noting that sales numbers are skewed by deals, so all these numbers need to be taken with a grain of salt, though overall it gives you some idea of the popularity.[/QUOTE]

It's supposed to be all of the Q1 so here's the updated list...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2010/videogames/ref=zg_bs_cal

It's also pretty interesting to compare with the Cags list.

why the hell do people care what other people buy anyways? i have all three systems, and don't really put too much thought into any one being better then the others. i just GAME.

Yep, by saving money buying 360 products, I'm actually poorer. And apparently an ignorant adolescent. At least I can come to grips with it now and move on. Or I might continue saving money on 360 products that I enjoy ...yea I'll go with that one.

[quote name='MattVid']Lol, "As usual, Xbox 360 titles and those with Amazon credit pre-order bonuses dominated the list."

It did? Where are the XBox 360 titles? Every title I see on there are PC/PS3 titles. Just because there are more poor and ignorant gamers out there that bought XBox360's doesn't mean it dominated the sales. There are like 3 exclusive titles for the system, what is the damn point? And the "winning titles" really showed the ignorance here. MS point cards/"I pay to play online for no reason" cards were the top selling titles. That simply doesn't count.

I just think it is funny how silly XBotters post up garbage like this, especially you Cheapy, just to make it look like the system is "the thing to buy". Please, it is the worst system you could buy, period. The only reason I would ever buy an XBox over a PC would be because I was poor (and I mean, broke ass poor) ... and I even had a gaming PC in college. I don't see the point in owning a console system is if has basically ZERO exclusive titles, and that is exactly what the XBox is. 2 or 3 exclusive games, that are not even "huge hits" on the system. What is the point? And if there are any Halo/GoW rule comments, just shut up, the games are nothing special, they are freaking FPS games, which are a dime a fucking dozen.

The one and only reason the XBox is still surviving is because of PC gaming. In fact, it would have never existed in the first place without PC gaming. This is a major advantage in the development sense, which scores more games for it, because they are coded basically the exact same as the PC version (but with crappy graphics and shotty controls). It is just too bad the PC versions will always be superior to anything a console can bring to the table.

/rant off[/QUOTE]

somebody has a sour pickle up the butt

[quote name='indieinsd']It's supposed to be all of the Q1 so here's the updated list...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2010/videogames/ref=zg_bs_cal

It's also pretty interesting to compare with the Cags list.[/QUOTE]

Good point. My mistake. I haven't gone through the whole thing, but it doesn't look any better for the 360 from an initial glance. There is a 360 item at #2, though, a 12-month XBL card. The first 360 game appears at spot #12, so no 360 games in the top 10 at all for Q1. The Wii has 3 games in the top 10 and the PS has 2. Overall the Wii has 7 items in the top 10, PS3 has 2 and 360 has 1.

I'll probably go through it all later today. Maybe there will be some surprises further down the lists, but it looks at first glance like the Wii was the big winner for Q1 at amazon.

Well, went ahead and have these initial numbers:

Top 100:
Wii: 31 items
PS3: 28 items
360: 23 items

Top 10:
Wii: 7 (3 games, 1 console, 3 accessories)
PS3: 2 (2 games)
360: 1 (0 games, 1 accessory)

Top 25:
Wii: 11 (7 games)
PS3: 7 (5 games)
360: 5 (3 games)

Wii console is at the #1 spot
PS3 consoles at #11 (120 GB) and #40 (250 GB)
360 consoles at #60 (Elite Winter 2009) and #88 (Arcade)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DPsx7']On this list alone there are 5 entries that don't belong.[/QUOTE]

So take 27, subtract 5. You get 22.....still at the top of the list.

oh_noes.jpg

(Waiting for my cut of the check)

[quote name='Wet Ninja']Cheapy isn't manipulating any of the data to favor the Xbox 360. The sales rankings for the Xbox 360 items are simply higher because there are likely more Xbox 360 owners on CAG.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about anybody else, but in no way shape or form was I trying to say that CheapyD had manipulated data. I'm just showing that Cheapy's data shows that CAGs aren't representative of overall game/system/accessory sales at Amazon. On the other hand it is absolutely, postively true that the CAGcast is heavily pro 360. At least it was up to the point that I stopped listening, perhaps half a year ago. Maybe more. They're just saying what they feel, so that's fine, but I sure found it annoying since I liked the Wii just fine. At least up until I stopped listening, the 360 was put on a pedestal, the PS3 was scoffed at, though occasionally given something akin to recognition, the Wii was routinely trashed and bashed into a bloody pulp and/or simply ignored. And again, that's fine, but it does clearly draw a certain crowd to this website, as reflected by CheapyD's numbers.

[quote name='crunchewy']I don't know about anybody else, but in no way shape or form was I trying to say that CheapyD had manipulated data. I'm just showing that Cheapy's data shows that CAGs aren't representative of overall game/system/accessory sales at Amazon. On the other hand it is absolutely, postively true that the CAGcast is heavily pro 360. At least it was up to the point that I stopped listening, perhaps half a year ago. Maybe more. They're just saying what they feel, so that's fine, but I sure found it annoying since I liked the Wii just fine. At least up until I stopped listening, the 360 was put on a pedestal, the PS3 was scoffed at, though occasionally given something akin to recognition, the Wii was routinely trashed and bashed into a bloody pulp and/or simply ignored. And again, that's fine, but it does clearly draw a certain crowd to this website, as reflected by CheapyD's numbers.[/QUOTE]

so if you acknowledge this, then why are you bitching and moaning. People like the 360, deal with it.

[quote name='crunchewy']I don't know about anybody else, but in no way shape or form was I trying to say that CheapyD had manipulated data. I'm just showing that Cheapy's data shows that CAGs aren't representative of overall game/system/accessory sales at Amazon. On the other hand it is absolutely, postively true that the CAGcast is heavily pro 360. At least it was up to the point that I stopped listening, perhaps half a year ago. Maybe more. They're just saying what they feel, so that's fine, but I sure found it annoying since I liked the Wii just fine. At least up until I stopped listening, the 360 was put on a pedestal, the PS3 was scoffed at, though occasionally given something akin to recognition, the Wii was routinely trashed and bashed into a bloody pulp and/or simply ignored. And again, that's fine, but it does clearly draw a certain crowd to this website, as reflected by CheapyD's numbers.[/QUOTE]

No, I wasn't referring to you; your points are very valid. It's interesting to compare the general Amazon bestsellers with the CAG Amazon bestsellers to get an idea of the CAG demographic.

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']so if you acknowledge this, then why are you bitching and moaning. People like the 360, deal with it.[/QUOTE]

What? I have a 360 and I like it. We also have a Wii and I like that system too. I'll probably get a PS3 eventually, but not any time soon - can't afford another system. I don't like the CAGCast, but as I said, that's fine. It's not for me, and that's OK. Is that bitching and moaning? If so, I apologize.

You CAGcast opinions are alittle off base though. I have never scoffed at my PS3. I can't think of many things I have scoffed at. Maybe a sneer or a snicker, but scoff. I am offended. Also you should listen to the most recent show, maybe our opinions have changed.

[quote name='actripxl']Wow, the top item is something that people shouldn't have to pay for anyway and yet they do.[/QUOTE]

:applause: I abandoned 360 online once I got a PS3. No reason in paying for it.

[quote name='perdition(troy']why the hell do people care what other people buy anyways? i have all three systems, and don't really put too much thought into any one being better then the others. i just GAME.[/QUOTE]

I care what people buy because it affects me, i.e. I don't want my system to become a DC, N64, GC, Saturn, etc. The less a system sells the less games made for it, the less deals on games for it, the chance of it dying, sometimes less risky games or innovation, etc. What happens in the marketplace affects me ultimately. Even Wii with poor 3rd party sales of core games is an example, where they're now shifting development to 360 and PS3. I want to see all 3 systems do well so they all keep getting great games and compete against each other so I see more games, more deals, more risks, more innovation.

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']so if you acknowledge this, then why are you bitching and moaning. People like the 360, deal with it.[/QUOTE]

He's not bitching and moaning, he's pointing out factual data for comparison to Amazon's entire customer userbase. The only one bitching is you. Go smoke some weed and act like an annoying fool on Live.

[quote name='J7.']He's not bitching and moaning, he's pointing out factual data for comparison to Amazon's entire customer userbase. The only one bitching is you. Go smoke some weed and act like an annoying fool on Live.[/QUOTE]

extremely mature :applause:

I wasn't targeting the OP since it was copied from another site. My gripe was focused on artificially inflated numbers created from a biased site. The reality is the 360 has nothing behind it besides a lot of hype from the kiddies. This hype leads to numbers that would fool anyone not paying attention.

I've no reason to be hurt since I'm not the one suffering with that console. Naturally I'll find plenty of youth opposition online but I'm not going to hide or run away. Let them argue, it's not like they can back themselves up. Clearly I'm not the only one who thinks this way either. I'm all about the games, but can save money by playing all the best on just 2 consoles. A third would be redundant and wasteful.

[quote name='DPsx7']I wasn't targeting the OP since it was copied from another site. My gripe was focused on artificially inflated numbers created from a biased site. The reality is the 360 has nothing behind it besides a lot of hype from the kiddies. This hype leads to numbers that would fool anyone not paying attention.

I've no reason to be hurt since I'm not the one suffering with that console. Naturally I'll find plenty of youth opposition online but I'm not going to hide or run away. Let them argue, it's not like they can back themselves up. Clearly I'm not the only one who thinks this way either. I'm all about the games, but can save money by playing all the best on just 2 consoles. A third would be redundant and wasteful.[/QUOTE]

If you saved your performance art for the street someone might put a dollar in your hat. I guess the trolling pays in fun for you though, huh?

[quote name='louiedog']What are you talking about? Steam is probably the reason there is only 1 PC game on the list. This is Amazon purchases. If Steam didn't exist, there would be more bought from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Wow, yeah. I am an idiot. :whistle2:/

[quote name='Wombat']You CAGcast opinions are alittle off base though. I have never scoffed at my PS3. I can't think of many things I have scoffed at. Maybe a sneer or a snicker, but scoff. I am offended. Also you should listen to the most recent show, maybe our opinions have changed.[/QUOTE]

I may be off on the PS3 aspect. Certainly, though, you guys routinely trashed the Wii, which is what turned me off to the CAGCast. Has that really changed? If so I might try listening again.

[quote name='CheapyD']I just got a big check from Microsoft. The instructions state that any further ridiculous trolling posts from DPsx7 should be deleted. If he continues, he is to be banned.

I'm off to the bank.[/QUOTE]

Im blitz6speed, and i endorse this message.

[quote name='DPsx7']I wasn't targeting the OP since it was copied from another site. My gripe was focused on artificially inflated numbers created from a biased site. The reality is the 360 has nothing behind it besides a lot of hype from the kiddies. This hype leads to numbers that would fool anyone not paying attention.[/QUOTE]

As someone who owns a PS3 and doesn't own a 360, I have to say that you are completely and utterly insane.

[quote name='Curufinwe']As someone who owns a PS3 and doesn't own a 360, I have to say that you are completely and utterly insane.[/QUOTE]

I knew it wasn't just me. I seriously think this guy has a personal vendetta against the 360, but I have absolutely no idea why. Every post I've ever seen from him has been bashing the 360. I think Cheapy should investigate a nice, big, red "FANBOY" tag for this guy's profile. I have never seen him even recognize the utter success of the 360, let alone admit that it's completely destroying the PS3 in the "war". I seriously look forward to this guy's next post. I like having something to laugh at to get me through my day:D

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I knew it wasn't just me. I seriously think this guy has a personal vendetta against the 360, but I have absolutely no idea why. Every post I've ever seen from him has been bashing the 360. I think Cheapy should investigate a nice, big, red "FANBOY" tag for this guy's profile. I have never seen him even recognize the utter success of the 360, let alone admit that it's completely destroying the PS3 in the "war". I seriously look forward to this guy's next post. I like having something to laugh at to get me through my day:D[/QUOTE]

How many times do I need to tell you I have too many games and consoles to be a fan of one? However I'm never going to let you children chase me off because I recognize and talk about what, by all indications, is the weakest console - 360. It has not managed one ounce of success nor will it. Name some. Here's a postage stamp, I dare you to fill it... I already explained the truth behind the 'sales' and the Live subscriptions. They don't mean what you want them to. By the way the console race is worldwide, the Wii is in the lead with the PS3 in a comfortable second. This includes library and reliability, not solely sales figures.

I've been to other biased sites, had hoped this place would be a little different. There are plenty who would agree with the facts I've told but they aren't as vocal. Oh well, if I must battle all the fankids so be it.

So in the end the list in the original post is misleading. That was why I had to comment here.

[quote name='DPsx7']How many times do I need to tell you I have too many games and consoles to be a fan of one? However I'm never going to let you children chase me off because I recognize and talk about what, by all indications, is the weakest console - 360. It has not managed one ounce of success nor will it. Name some. Here's a postage stamp, I dare you to fill it... I already explained the truth behind the 'sales' and the Live subscriptions. They don't mean what you want them to. By the way the console race is worldwide, the Wii is in the lead with the PS3 in a comfortable second. This includes library and reliability, not solely sales figures.

I've been to other biased sites, had hoped this place would be a little different. There are plenty who would agree with the facts I've told but they aren't as vocal. Oh well, if I must battle all the fankids so be it.

So in the end the list in the original post is misleading. That was why I had to comment here.[/QUOTE]

Classic!!!:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol: I love it!!!! Please keep posting!!!!! The whole, "I'm obviously right because I made up facts about sales, and am just saying shit that has no backing or citation" is classic. The "I'm not a fanboy, I just hate the 360" thing is also awesome!!! Keep it coming!!!!

[quote name='DPsx7']How many times do I need to tell you I have too many games and consoles to be a fan of one? However I'm never going to let you children chase me off because I recognize and talk about what, by all indications, is the weakest console - 360. It has not managed one ounce of success nor will it. Name some. Here's a postage stamp, I dare you to fill it... I already explained the truth behind the 'sales' and the Live subscriptions. They don't mean what you want them to. By the way the console race is worldwide, the Wii is in the lead with the PS3 in a comfortable second. This includes library and reliability, not solely sales figures.

So in the end the list in the original post is misleading. That was why I had to comment here.[/QUOTE]
Right on dude, keep fighting the fight, right until the banhammer hits you square in the bunghole.

chris_hansen.jpg

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I have never seen him even recognize the utter success of the 360, let alone admit that it's completely destroying the PS3 in the "war". I seriously look forward to this guy's next post. I like having something to laugh at to get me through my day:D[/QUOTE]

How exactly is 360 destroying PS3 when 360's lead over PS3 is now lower than it was at PS3's launch (PS3 has sold more in the same time frame and is gaining each month)? PS3 also leads everywhere outside the US.

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']extremely mature :applause:[/QUOTE]

Your type certainly is on Live.

The console war affects me in ways I cannot even describe. They fucking matter and are not just bullshit perpetuated by Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo to turn idiots into free promotion.

The PS3 is a damn successful console and had a better exclusive line-up in the past 15 months than the other platforms. I don't see how anyone can think it's going to go the way of the Dreamcast or any other third-place console, but wait a minute, the sales figures you suggested clearly state that the PS3 has a healthy lead internationally completely destroys that notion! Oh gee, you were defeated by your own arguments! Certainly a list of best selling games/accessories on a website based on games populated by gamers who more than likely already own at least one current gen console isn't going to dissuade any gamers from purchasing a console they probably had no plans in purchasing anyway. If you fanboys quit pitching a fit about how every website is "teh biased" and actually spent more time buying and playing games then we might actually be seeing a completely different list all together.

Yes, it would be awesome if every console were on more equal footing, but it's not going to happen until they all change their biggest problems (price, reliability, inferior online experience, lack of third party support, small spectrum of game types, etc.). And seriously, the notion that the PS3 fanbase is some sort of non-vocal majority that must be defended is beyond ridiculous.

[quote name='chrisswiss83']PS3 had a better exclusive line-up in the past 15 months than the other platforms[/QUOTE]
:roll:
Really, if you want to pretend that you're unbiased don't start your paragraphs with sentences like that.

My early pick for best thread of the year. :)
Really I don't really care for the xbox 360(my son mostly plays it), and would like a ps3, but douche bags like this make me reconsider.

I mean who the fuck cares. If you like a system play it. If you think virtual boy was the greatest system ever, why should I care. I had Sega systems back in the day, but I don't go around yelling at people for not buying the dreamcast. It seems to me the only console that is under performing is the psp. Otherwise I think the big 3 are all doing fine.

I really thought that when the Nintendo-Sega rivalry went away, I wouldn't have to listen to this fanboy shit anymore.

As someone who always seems to pick the underdog or outliers in movies, games, and TV, why should I let others opinions negate mine. Hell, I like being in the minority. It is a bummer if your favorite show gets canceled, or a sequel to a game you love isn't made, but that isn't a halo's fan fault.
And screaming at people for not watching Dollhouse, just makes me a dick.
Associating a fanbase with dickheads doesn't make people want to play the ps3.

you know Sony really had a good first Quarter on CAG, because if you just look at the "games" ordered, then you have 4 sony games and 4 360 games w/ 2 Wii games rounding out the top 10.. I'm pretty sure if you ran this a year or two ago, and the whole list would be Wii and 360 with very minimal PS3 games on it. Looking at the Q1 sales, I don't see anything for anyone to argue about... seems that on CAG there's a pretty even distribution of games being purchased on all three consoles.

[quote name='tdog']fuck it! I'm buying a PSP game and putting them on the map, bitch![/QUOTE]

Holy crud! I didn't even notice that the PSP had no games in the top 50...
That's pretty sad, but I love my PSP. I haven't bought a new game since Disgaea 2, but that's probably because I'm still playing it...

...I guess I should cave and buy Lunar: Silver Star Harmony Limited Edition, but I've been hoping that it would drop in price.

[quote name='chrisswiss83']The console war affects me in ways I cannot even describe. They fucking matter and are not just bullshit perpetuated by Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo to turn idiots into free promotion.

The PS3 is a damn successful console and had a better exclusive line-up in the past 15 months than the other platforms. I don't see how anyone can think it's going to go the way of the Dreamcast or any other third-place console, but wait a minute, the sales figures you suggested clearly state that the PS3 has a healthy lead internationally completely destroys that notion! Oh gee, you were defeated by your own arguments! Certainly a list of best selling games/accessories on a website based on games populated by gamers who more than likely already own at least one current gen console isn't going to dissuade any gamers from purchasing a console they probably had no plans in purchasing anyway. If you fanboys quit pitching a fit about how every website is "teh biased" and actually spent more time buying and playing games then we might actually be seeing a completely different list all together.

Yes, it would be awesome if every console were on more equal footing, but it's not going to happen until they all change their biggest problems (price, reliability, inferior online experience, lack of third party support, small spectrum of game types, etc.). And seriously, the notion that the PS3 fanbase is some sort of non-vocal majority that must be defended is beyond ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
You forget that PS3 wasn't doing that well in it's first few years and that developers were not giving it much love. It didn't get it's lead outside the US and Japan until just recently. If no one cared or defended PS3 back in it's rough years it may have done much worse. Even now 360 still gets support PS3 does not simply because of installed base from US developers.

BUT when did I mention PS3 regarding it dying out??? I never mentioned PS3 in my post about that. I said I want all systems to do well so none of them end up like N64, DC, GC, etc. So that each system get's lots of games and deals, etc. The only time I talked about PS3 was when someone said 360 is currently destroying it. I simply pointed out that is not true.

I also never said anything about CAG's list of most ordered items or what that means for CAG shopping habits. I never said anything about biases of anything in this thread either.

If a console is not selling well but it has greater potential than anything else on the market and should ultimately fulfill that potential, people should defend it if you want the best gaming experience on all platforms. Do you really want to see the industry turn into something where all you have is Wii and casual types of games or just 360 and online centric titles, FPS's, and Westernized titles? That is a little exaggeration but it's a sign of what can happen. But more so than that is that competition breeds lower prices, more features, more deals, more innovation. That is a major reason why I defend the console in last place even when it is struggling early on.

[quote name='greatAuk']My early pick for best thread of the year. :)
Really I don't really care for the xbox 360(my son mostly plays it), and would like a ps3, but douche bags like this make me reconsider.

I mean who the fuck cares. If you like a system play it. If you think virtual boy was the greatest system ever, why should I care. I had Sega systems back in the day, but I don't go around yelling at people for not buying the dreamcast. It seems to me the only console that is under performing is the psp. Otherwise I think the big 3 are all doing fine.

I really thought that when the Nintendo-Sega rivalry went away, I wouldn't have to listen to this fanboy shit anymore.

As someone who always seems to pick the underdog or outliers in movies, games, and TV, why should I let others opinions negate mine. Hell, I like being in the minority. It is a bummer if your favorite show gets canceled, or a sequel to a game you love isn't made, but that isn't a halo's fan fault.
Associating a fanbase with dickheads doesn't make people want to play the ps3.[/QUOTE]
With this attitude you will often continue to see what you like the best be ignored, die out, and you be left without it. Wouldn't you have liked to see the DC do well and prosper? If so then you should defend it. If enough people defend something and support it then there's a greater chance you'll keep having it around. People simply have to draw a line and not get too into it. Defending something is good but going crazy about it is not.

[quote name='J7.']You forget that PS3 wasn't doing that well in it's first few years and that developers were not giving it much love. It didn't get it's lead outside the US and Japan until just recently. If no one cared or defended PS3 back in it's rough years it may have done much worse. Even now 360 still gets support PS3 does not simply because of installed base from US developers.

BUT when did I mention PS3 regarding it dying out??? I never mentioned PS3 in my post about that. I said I want all systems to do well so none of them end up like N64, DC, GC, etc. So that each system get's lots of games and deals, etc. The only time I talked about PS3 was when someone said 360 is currently destroying it. I simply pointed out that is not true.

I also never said anything about CAG's list of most ordered items or what that means for CAG shopping habits. I never said anything about biases of anything in this thread either.

If a console is not selling well but it has greater potential than anything else on the market and should ultimately fulfill that potential, people should defend it if you want the best gaming experience on all platforms. Do you really want to see the industry turn into something where all you have is Wii and casual types of games or just 360 and online centric titles, FPS's, and Westernized titles? That is a little exaggeration but it's a sign of what can happen. But more so than that is that competition breeds lower prices, more features, more deals, more innovation. That is a major reason why I defend the console in last place even when it is struggling early on.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you make sense!!! I don't have any problems with the PS3, only with the asshole that acts like it's the only thing worth owning. You use solid, fact-based arguments whereas he is simply spouting off random bullshit. Until I see the facts behind his arguments, he is simply a pouting, douchey fanboy. You however, make sense, and I would love to see more of your posts.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Classic!!!:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol: I love it!!!! Please keep posting!!!!! The whole, "I'm obviously right because I made up facts about sales, and am just saying shit that has no backing or citation" is classic. The "I'm not a fanboy, I just hate the 360" thing is also awesome!!! Keep it coming!!!![/QUOTE]

I love your reply also. Rather than attempt to prove my facts wrong you kids just shrug them off because you have nothing to argue with. It's well known Live is made up of mostly free trials, and the hardware sales were inflated by the 50% fail rate and people buying replacements (not all had or waited for warranty repairs). You're dense to try and sidestep the reality. But with enough bribery M$ has managed to turn their failures into numbers they can hype.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Right on dude, keep fighting the fight, right until the banhammer hits you square in the bunghole.[/QUOTE]

It won't because I'm not wrong yet, nor am I breaking any rules. There's nothing saying I can't disagree with some posts or lists copied from Amazon. In fact a ban would prove my case that the site is flooded with fanboys who can't accept anyone who isn't hyping that broken box.

I'm more of a gamer than most people here. I go anywhere the good games are which is why I have such a large collection. Yet since I'm at this site I'm clearly shopping for the best value and the truth is the 360 has nothing of its own that puts it above the Wii or PS3. Maybe if you want a library of all sports and FPS's but those aren't any good without a M/Kb in the first place. I'm not saying you can't go the cheap route and have one, but I also won't sit idly by while posts like this come up trying to 'prove' facts that aren't real. I hope that explains it well enough. I'm willing to discuss further if you'd like as long as you keep it sensible and not drag it down into a flaming rant like all the 12 year olds on Live.

[quote name='DPsx7']It won't because I'm not wrong yet, nor am I breaking any rules. There's nothing saying I can't disagree with some posts or lists copied from Amazon. In fact a ban would prove my case that the site is flooded with fanboys who can't accept anyone who isn't hyping that broken box. [/QUOTE]
You're not wrong because it's impossible to disprove opinions. What's ironic is that you say that those who disagree with you are "kids", when you're the one calling names and forming outlandish opinions.

You complain about the 360 library because you list only "sports and FPS GAEMS!!". If I said that the ps3 had only god of war, and the 360 gets as Alan Wake, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Fable III, Halo Reach, Crackdown 2, and Mass Effect 2 in 2010 alone, the 360 would seem a lot better, whether or not it is. But I'm not going to drop to your level :nottalking:

[quote name='greatAuk']My early pick for best thread of the year. :)

Associating a fanbase with dickheads doesn't make people want to play the ps3.[/QUOTE]

I think you may be onto something with this "Dreamcast" talk.

I think the Dream Cast is the best current gen console (I say current because it is Sega's most current console and so it is current). I have 3 letters that wins the war for the Dreamcast; V-M-U.

'Nuff said

/end thread

[quote name='DPsx7']
I've no reason to be hurt since I'm not the one suffering with that console.[/QUOTE]

I've had a 360 elite for 3 years. I haven't suffered one bit. Your argument is invalid.

[quote name='Nebenator']:roll:
Really, if you want to pretend that you're unbiased don't start your paragraphs with sentences like that.[/QUOTE]

If you didn't notice by my post, I wasn't exactly on the offensive on 360. How about I start my sentence with "I own 1 game on PS3 (Uncharted 2) and about 40 games on Xbox 360. Seriously." I don't see how I can be biased. It's not like Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo are putting money in my pocket. Seriously, look up the definition of "biased" and let me know when you finally comprehend what that word means before you throw it around like a monkey flinging his shit everywhere. Now you should look up the word "opinion" because that is exactly what I have expressed. I actually prefer my 360 to my PS3 because I like Achievements more than Trophies, I like the 360 pad more than the Dual-Shock 3, and I have more friends on Xbox Live than PSN. Still, I feel the PS3 had a better lineup of games since the beginning of 2009 (notice that this is an opinion, not a payola-funded bias). The only 360 exclusive that has done anything for me in a while is Mass Effect 2, but considering it's on the PC it's hardly an exclusive. Between Demon's Souls and Uncharted 2, if I had to pick one console between the PS3 and 360, I would have probably picked the PS3. Luckily for me, I didn't have to.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Dude, you make sense!!! I don't have any problems with the PS3, only with the asshole that acts like it's the only thing worth owning. You use solid, fact-based arguments whereas he is simply spouting off random bullshit. Until I see the facts behind his arguments, he is simply a pouting, douchey fanboy. You however, make sense, and I would love to see more of your posts.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. You're a commendable poster because you're open minded and listen to reason even when someone disagrees with you. I'll definitely try to remember your name, but I probably won't have to because I think you'll be making some great posts in the future.

[quote name='J7.']Thank you. You're a commendable poster because you're open minded and listen to reason even when someone disagrees with you. I'll definitely try to remember your name, but I probably won't have to because I think you'll be making some great posts in the future.[/QUOTE]

lol, tool

[quote name='J7.']You forget that PS3 wasn't doing that well in it's first few years and that developers were not giving it much love. It didn't get it's lead outside the US and Japan until just recently. If no one cared or defended PS3 back in it's rough years it may have done much worse. Even now 360 still gets support PS3 does not simply because of installed base from US developers.[/QUOTE]

Oh god, yes, the reason the PS3 is doing well now is because of the internet heroes, not because the PS3 is a good console with good games, comes with a built-in Blu-Ray player and is sold at a competitive price. And yes, how dare game creators make games for the console that most people own that is easier to program for.

So you're defending the PS3. And you think consoles in last place should be defended lest they die or become worthless. But the PS3 is doing great! But you're defending it. But it's not because you think it might die. Though last place consoles sometimes die and become useless. But the PS3 is doing great! Despite this, you are defending the PS3. Not because you're worried about it. Because it's doing great!

You're so vain you probably thought that comment was about you :p I was talking about the other Sony fanboy in that one.

If a console is not selling well but it has greater potential than anything else on the market and should ultimately fulfill that potential, people should defend it if you want the best gaming experience on all platforms. Do you really want to see the industry turn into something where all you have is Wii and casual types of games or just 360 and online centric titles, FPS's, and Westernized titles? That is a little exaggeration but it's a sign of what can happen. But more so than that is that competition breeds lower prices, more features, more deals, more innovation. That is a major reason why I defend the console in last place even when it is struggling early on.

Few arguments are weaker than the "slippery slope". I'm no capitalist, but I'll attempt my own version of what will happen: Company A makes Game 1. People buy it, love it, and buy the sequel. Other companies jump on board and make games similar to Game 1. Eventually everyone but a few people get sick of rehashing Game 1, and Game 1 really only survives as it is refined to perfection by the 2 or 3 companies that are competent at making it. Game 2 comes along and it happens again. And it happens and it happens and it happens. And it's been happening for decades. I've been playing games for 2 decades and no genres have died off, and (thanks to download services like XNA, Steam, PSN, and WiiWare) even small teams with big ideas can create games that no corporation would attempt without killing the idea after a few rounds of focus-testing. Trends come and go, but ultimately good taste triumphs because gamers tend to be pretty educated people when it comes to their passion. I used to think no one played Final Fantasy back in the SNES days, and now we're 13 deep in the series and Square-Enix pumps out games faster than anyone. Hell, even point-and-click adventure games, arcade beat-em-ups, and 2-D fighters are currently enjoying a second renaissance. The only complaint I have about games is there are too many that I want to play.

With this attitude you will often continue to see what you like the best be ignored, die out, and you be left without it. Wouldn't you have liked to see the DC do well and prosper? If so then you should defend it. If enough people defend something and support it then there's a greater chance you'll keep having it around. People simply have to draw a line and not get too into it. Defending something is good but going crazy about it is not.

We both want the same thing but have different approaches. You think defending a console is the only way to help it grow. I think that buying games and talking about how awesome those games are is the best way to do that. You see, when I bought any of my systems, I wasn't going on message boards and deciding what console to get by reading the best defense by some random internet paladin. I was more concerned with how much fun people were having with Mass Effect, Uncharted 2, or Wii Sports. I cared more about how much fun everyone was having because I wasn't sure if having a console was better than having money.

And no, I couldn't have cared less about the DC. It might have been awesome if I owned one at the time, but since I can buy Sega games on every console I own (360. PS3, Wii, DS, PSP, iPod) I don't exactly feel like we got hosed on that deal.

[quote name='chrisswiss83']
We both want the same thing but have different approaches. You think defending a console is the only way to help it grow. I think that buying games and talking about how awesome those games are is the best way to do that. You see, when I bought any of my systems, I wasn't going on message boards and deciding what console to get by reading the best defense by some random internet paladin. I was more concerned with how much fun people were having with Mass Effect, Uncharted 2, or Wii Sports. I cared more about how much fun everyone was having because I wasn't sure if having a console was better than having money.
[/QUOTE] :applause:

I totally agree. Yelling at someone how they and their console are stupid and your favorite console is the best does nothing but make you look like a troll.
Telling all your friends about the awesome time you having playing this game, or watching your favorite show might actually accomplish something.
And people will like you more :)

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']lol, tool[/QUOTE]

Yep a tool is certainly one who respects someone for being a good guy. Learn the friggin meaning of the word... It may be an insult but insults can have contextual meaning, that's what makes them creative when used properly...

[quote name='chrisswiss83']Oh god, yes, the reason the PS3 is doing well now is because of the internet heroes, not because the PS3 is a good console with good games, comes with a built-in Blu-Ray player and is sold at a competitive price. And yes, how dare game creators make games for the console that most people own that is easier to program for.[/QUOTE]
The PS3 is still around with publisher support because of the people who bought it and defended it in it's first 2 years... :roll: Something can't do well in the future if it's not supported in the present.

Doesn't change that 360 gets support due to installed base. If it had a much worse installed base it wouldn't get more games simply because it's easier to program for. It would probably get more low budget games.

So you're defending the PS3. And you think consoles in last place should be defended lest they die or become worthless. But the PS3 is doing great! But you're defending it. But it's not because you think it might die. Though last place consoles sometimes die and become useless. But the PS3 is doing great! Despite this, you are defending the PS3. Not because you're worried about it. Because it's doing great![/QUOTE]
Like I said I NEVER MENTIONED PS3. You assumed I did then YOU brought it into the discussion and only after you did so I replied on what you said. I said I want all systems to do well so none die out or lose support. The only defense I provided for PS3 was to point out with factual data that it is not being destroyed by 360 when someone claimed that. Hardly someone trying to get all up in a commotion about defending PS3.

I like how you can bring something into the discussion, wait for a response to what you said, and then act like the person was doing that to begin with. That's nothing but manipulation, aka a con job.

If you want to get into that discussion... 360 is not doing as well in JA relative to PS3, PS3 is not doing as well in US relative to 360. I want 360 to do better in JA & PS3 to do better in US.

You're so vain you probably thought that comment was about you :p I was talking about the other Sony fanboy in that one.[/QUOTE]
You put that fucking comment in the same paragraph, right after the sentence clearly addressed to me! What do you expect? Are you serious... That's like talking to someone with eye contact about something they said then continuing the conversation with them about something someone else said yet acting like you're still talking only to the person in front of you.

Few arguments are weaker than the "slippery slope". I'm no capitalist, but I'll attempt my own version of what will happen: Company A makes Game 1. People buy it, love it, and buy the sequel. Other companies jump on board and make games similar to Game 1. Eventually everyone but a few people get sick of rehashing Game 1, and Game 1 really only survives as it is refined to perfection by the 2 or 3 companies that are competent at making it. Game 2 comes along and it happens again. And it happens and it happens and it happens. And it's been happening for decades. I've been playing games for 2 decades and no genres have died off, and (thanks to download services like XNA, Steam, PSN, and WiiWare) even small teams with big ideas can create games that no corporation would attempt without killing the idea after a few rounds of focus-testing. Trends come and go, but ultimately good taste triumphs because gamers tend to be pretty educated people when it comes to their passion. I used to think no one played Final Fantasy back in the SNES days, and now we're 13 deep in the series and Square-Enix pumps out games faster than anyone. Hell, even point-and-click adventure games, arcade beat-em-ups, and 2-D fighters are currently enjoying a second renaissance. The only complaint I have about games is there are too many that I want to play.[/QUOTE]

This response is not really addressed to what I said. Sure companies copy others, but publishers also dictate what shows up on your plate. Take one current console out of the picture and you have a drastically different field of games available for you to play. Genres have died off if we're talking about having big budget games in those genres. Just because you can play low budget XBL, PSN, WiiWare games in those genres doesn't mean the big budget ones did not die off. It's not the same.

Tell me how taste triumphs when we currently have Wii shovelware games selling millions and Ipod games selling like hot cakes. The industry can change quickly. Look at movies, most of the stuff is crap. The games industry can become that way very easily. Lowest common denominator stuff. You can already see it now. There is far more crap than stuff worth playing.

SE pumps out games faster than anyone?

We both want the same thing but have different approaches. You think defending a console is the only way to help it grow. I think that buying games and talking about how awesome those games are is the best way to do that. You see, when I bought any of my systems, I wasn't going on message boards and deciding what console to get by reading the best defense by some random internet paladin. I was more concerned with how much fun people were having with Mass Effect, Uncharted 2, or Wii Sports. I cared more about how much fun everyone was having because I wasn't sure if having a console was better than having money.[/QUOTE]
I think that a console should not be shit on and acted like it's on death's doorstep, which is why I pointed out that 360 is not destroying PS3 when someone said that. If I go online and I saw that a console was doing very poorly I would not want to buy it. I also like the features and reliability of a console, I don't just look for games I look for what the console offers me and whether or not I will be at risk of having to repair it. Also, I recognize that consoles get reputations just like anything else and people are easy to plan their purchases based on reputation rather than logical reasoning. Of course I also believe in buying games and talking about them, I do that too. I do both because both are part of what makes a console successful.

And no, I couldn't have cared less about the DC. It might have been awesome if I owned one at the time, but since I can buy Sega games on every console I own (360. PS3, Wii, DS, PSP, iPod) I don't exactly feel like we got hosed on that deal.[/QUOTE]

That's too bad because DC had better features than consoles that came after it. Gamers took a step back by choosing PS2 when it came to online play. The VMU was very useful in some games. The modem included in every system was great for the userbase. And I will say we did get hosed in the end because Sega has not been anywhere near the same as they were when they made software for their own systems. Their quality has declined ever since they went 3rd party.

[quote name='J7.']Yep a tool is certainly one who respects someone for being a good guy. Learn the friggin meaning of the word... It may be an insult but insults can have contextual meaning, that's what makes them creative when used properly...

The PS3 is still around with publisher support because of the people who bought it and defended it in it's first 2 years... :roll: Something can't do well in the future if it's not supported in the present.

Doesn't change that 360 gets support due to installed base. If it had a much worse installed base it wouldn't get more games simply because it's easier to program for. It would probably get more low budget games.

Like I said I NEVER MENTIONED PS3. You assumed I did then YOU brought it into the discussion and only after you did so I replied on what you said. I said I want all systems to do well so none die out or lose support. The only defense I provided for PS3 was to point out with factual data that it is not being destroyed by 360 when someone claimed that. Hardly someone trying to get all up in a commotion about defending PS3.

I like how you can bring something into the discussion, wait for a response to what you said, and then act like the person was doing that to begin with. That's nothing but manipulation, aka a con job.

If you want to get into that discussion... 360 is not doing as well in JA relative to PS3, PS3 is not doing as well in US relative to 360. I want 360 to do better in JA & PS3 to do better in US.

You put that fucking comment in the same paragraph, right after the sentence clearly addressed to me! What do you expect? Are you serious... That's like talking to someone with eye contact about something they said then continuing the conversation with them about something someone else said yet acting like you're still talking only to the person in front of you.

This response is not really addressed to what I said. Sure companies copy others, but publishers also dictate what shows up on your plate. Take one current console out of the picture and you have a drastically different field of games available for you to play. Genres have died off if we're talking about having big budget games in those genres. Just because you can play low budget XBL, PSN, WiiWare games in those genres doesn't mean the big budget ones did not die off. It's not the same.

Tell me how taste triumphs when we currently have Wii shovelware games selling millions and Ipod games selling like hot cakes. The industry can change quickly. Look at movies, most of the stuff is crap. The games industry can become that way very easily. Lowest common denominator stuff. You can already see it now. There is far more crap than stuff worth playing.

I think that a console should not be shit on and acted like it's on death's doorstep, which is why I pointed out that 360 is not destroying PS3 when someone said that. If I go online and I saw that a console was doing very poorly I would not want to buy it. I also like the features and reliability of a console, I don't just look for games I look for what the console offers me and whether or not I will be at risk of having to repair it. Also, I recognize that consoles get reputations just like anything else and people are easy to plan their purchases based on reputation rather than logical reasoning. Of course I also believe in buying games and talking about them, I do that too. I do both because both are part of what makes a console successful.

That's too bad because DC had better features than consoles that came after it. Gamers took a step back by choosing PS2 when it came to online play. The VMU was very useful in some games. The modem included in every system was great for the userbase. And I will say we did get hosed in the end because Sega has not been anywhere near the same as they were when they made software for their own systems. Their quality has declined ever since they went 3rd party.[/QUOTE]

you need help dude, you need to take that sour pickle out of your ass, put down the ps3, get off the message boards, and go live your life. I don't care about the console wars, i like the ps3, i like the 360, i like the wii, You keep bitching and moaning about how great the ps3 is, who cares, Cheapy didn't post this thread to point out which system is better, he posted it to show what was popular on CAG, clearly the past month or so 360 items were more popular, get over it, like i said, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']you need help dude, you need to take that sour pickle out of your ass, put down the ps3, get off the message boards, and go live your life. I don't care about the console wars, i like the ps3, i like the 360, i like the wii, You keep bitching and moaning about how great the ps3 is, who cares, Cheapy didn't post this thread to point out which system is better, he posted it to show what was popular on CAG, clearly the past month or so 360 items were more popular, get over it, like i said, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

I barely said anything in defense of PS3 in that post or in this entire thread. All I said is that it's not being destroyed and it's still around because of the people who supported it early on... If you think that is a lot then you need help.

You've been at the defense of 360 in this thread more than I've been at the defense of anything. And nearly every post you've made is a trolling comment. Seems like you need to take your own advice, stfu and gtfo. You contribute nothing.

I never said anything in regards to Cheapy's list or implied anything about that. I only talked about different things others posted. So quit trying to place me into that box because you're wrong. You're just bitter. So just go get high so you can forget about it, and stop bringing up sour pickles in people's butt, you may like thinking about that but the rest of us don't.

[quote name='J7.']The PS3 is still around with publisher support because of the people who bought it and defended it in it's first 2 years... :roll: Something can't do well in the future if it's not supported in the present. [/QUOTE]
I guess that's more important than manufacturing a console that people wanted to buy in the first place.
Tell that to Valve. Or any third-party struggling with the transition to the HD era. Hell, the Rock Band Network and XBL Indie Games only exist because Microsoft put effort into standardizing the development process. Now I realize these aren't "slam dunks" but developers do appreciate the extra effort put forth by the console manufacturer to aid in the process. And I didn't mean that the 360 gets more support because it's easier to program for. It's just that the PS3 gets less support because it's more difficult to program for (there's a slight difference). If it were easier, I'm sure the PS3 would get every game the 360 gets. I forget what developer said "lead on the PS3, because if you can get it to run on PS3 it will run on the 360" but I have heard it. And I know I've never programmed a game for either console, but I'll take his word for it. And no, I don't think he was from Epic or any other second party developer. Pretty sure it was someone from DICE.

Oh man, don't lose your shit because I interpret "I worry about consoles dying off" as "I am worried they are not selling well enough" and not "I am worried that the public perception of idiots who can't think beyond 'yo what does every one else got cuz I want that' will have an adverse effect on game sales". I am not trying to manipulate you here, I just can't read your fucking mind. I get it, you don't feel this way at all. It'd be cool if you could look at it and be all "oh ok, I understand that someone could actually misinterpret that shit" instead of "gyauighaohgh I DIDN"T LITERALLY SAY THAT THEREFORE YOU ARE A fuckING CON LIAR MAN! CAPS!?"!"?!
These are admirable goals.
But I wasn't talking about you because you weren't talking about the PS3. It was the other guy. I just combined both of you into one big "this thread sucks" post. It's about 90% him. Moral of the story: if it didn't sound like I was addressing you, I wasn't. I'm sorry if it sounded like that, but if you realized what I said had no bearing on anything you said then you wouldn't be in this mess, now would you?
It's not the same until these lower-budget games in the same genre sell well enough to become high-budget games because they have more money and experience. And then the publishers jump back on the bandwagon and the cycle can continue (this is why I was talking about the whole "these fuckers are trend-followers"). And if that never happens, fine. I'd rather play Castle Crashers than whatever beat-em-up Capcom or Konami brings to the table. I'd rather these games be lovingly crafted by developers who understood what made the genre great rather than whatever a big company puts out after several rounds of focus-testing and corporate meetings. You're free to lament high-budget versions of these types of games hitting the stores, but I'm actually happier with the lower-budget love letters to the genre for some strange reason.
I suppose I completely disagree. I understand your problem with lowest common denominator entertainment, but I think some iPod games are great for what they are (distractions when you're on the can or in line, or whatever, many of which are legitimately good) and I'm glad such a platform exists for small teams with good ideas. Wii shovel-ware just seems like it's selling to people who weren't buying games in the first place (at least half of Wii owners) and consumers do seem to be wising up since genuinely good Wii games tend to outsell shitty ones. You're free to quote statistics on shovel-ware, and I'll believe you, but the only examples I know are Wii Play and Carnival Games. You're probably right, there probably are more crap games than are worth playing. But there are plenty of great games for me to play year-round (I wasn't able to say that 5 years ago). When Mass Effect 2 can sell a crap load, and Demon's Souls can put up decent numbers with little marketing, then that gives me hope for the future. I guess I'm an optimist.
They do pump out a lot of games when you add up all of the platforms (and I am counting remakes and iPhone). I suppose UbiSoft, EA, and Activision have them beat, but if you're going by sheer game play hours I'd say they're one of the most productive companies. Either way, they're infinitely more productive than they were 10 years ago. I imagine die-hard SE fans get very little breaks in between games. I realize this isn't technically the same thing, but I think it's the most important figure as far as the argument of "I am worried there aren't enough games in this genre". If there are enough games in a genre to please fans until the next one, then there are enough.
I guess I'm some weirdo who doesn't care whether or not a console is selling well before buying it. I just want whatever game made me walk into the store to buy the machine in the first place. I have to admit, I do like my new Jasper Xbox 360 or whatever it's called. Also, being defensive about a console just sounds whiny to me for some reason (I might be the only one, but I doubt it). I'm just saying, it might be counter-productive. I mean, I already hate my PS3 a little more now.
That's too bad because DC had better features than consoles that came after it. Gamers took a step back by choosing PS2 when it came to online play. The VMU was very useful in some games. The modem included in every system was great for the userbase. And I will say we did get hosed in the end because Sega has not been anywhere near the same as they were when they made software for their own systems. Their quality has declined ever since they went 3rd party.
It's a shame Sega ruined their image with poor support for the Sega CD, 32X, and Saturn, before releasing their best system since the Genesis. I loved the Genesis, and it would've been great if the DreamCast lived up to its full potential, but I guess I can't say that I love Sega any less now than before. I'm not into online play and the VMU didn't seem interesting at the time. I listen to a lot of podcasts and I hear about a great, Sega published game every now and again. Active Time Babble was just talking about Yakuza 3, for instance.

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']you need help dude, you need to take that sour pickle out of your ass, put down the ps3, get off the message boards, and go live your life. I don't care about the console wars, i like the ps3, i like the 360, i like the wii, You keep bitching and moaning about how great the ps3 is, who cares, Cheapy didn't post this thread to point out which system is better, he posted it to show what was popular on CAG, clearly the past month or so 360 items were more popular, get over it, like i said, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

after seeing your username, signature, etc. I've come to the conclusion that you must enjoy smoking weed. You sir, are the coolest person alive. Congrats! ...now, what are you doing on these message boards? you awesome pothead you, go live that incredible life full of good times and gettin high!

- also... 420. That is all.

bread's done
Back