CAGs "My username is/means..." Thread

See I'd express my feelings towards your opinion, but to do that I'd have to care. Which I don't, welcome to my ignore list. Have a nice day!

[quote name='Strell']I was hoping that's what proof you were.[/quote]

I killed them all with glitter to the eyes. If that don't work then my trade mark kick over magazine rack works like a charm. ;)

Mine just popped into my head one night when I was falling asleep, and I wrote it down. The next day I saw what I had written, shortened it as much as I could manage, and started using it as my screen name for just about everything. That was many years ago.
[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I needed a username, and this randomly popped into my head. Probably helps that I'm way too obsessed with penguins.

Nowadays all new accounts are ZeroThePenguin, or if available, just Zero. I tend to go by Zero in life too.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='dcfox']Maybe people will just think he's a big Megaman fan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_(Mega_Man)[/QUOTE] My computer is named Zero. :lol:

Mine references back when I liked electronics. You know, hexadecimal and all that other useless technical moonspeak. I've thought of changing it because it doesn't seem very organic, but people seem to like it and they say it sticks. Although, apparently there was a famous horsie named Hexmark, which works for me.

Plus it's short, to the point and easy to pronounce.

I also prefer that people refer to me as Hex in person unless they're family or a professional relationship. :oops:

[quote name='Maklershed']Now whats Tiphereth? :lol:[/quote]

No idea what you're talking about. :whistle2:\"

I think it had something to do with some giant-robots anime I was into. Neon Jello Evangelist or something.

Dragon semen.

[quote name='Hex']No idea what you're talking about. :whistle2:\"

I think it had something to do with some giant-robots anime I was into. Neon Jello Evangelist or something.[/quote]

[quote name='Hex']Mine references back when I liked electronics. You know, hexadecimal and all that other useless technical moonspeak. [/quote]

hmm...I was thinking something like a curse or something "put a hex on you.."

any others brave enough to post in here?

[quote name='Foo228']hmm...I was thinking something like a curse or something "put a hex on you.."

any others brave enough to post in here?[/quote]

Naw. I don't do that magic shit.

I'm Ziv Zulander, ZZ for short
You know I fight the corp, I'm the Bots Master
Listen up you all, you're the Boyzz brigade
When it's laser time put on the 3D shades
Laser time Boyzz

I don't really remember honestly. The joke I believe was between a Canadian friend of mine where his "er"'s were spoken as "ah's". Something about Lobsters combined with the rare "blue" ones became BlueLobstah. I use scurker more or less these days as a newer username (back from my SCURKing days, aka. Sim City Urban Renewal Kit).

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']I'm Ziv Zulander, ZZ for short
You know I fight the corp, I'm the Bots Master
Listen up you all, you're the Boyzz brigade
When it's laser time put on the 3D shades
Laser time Boyzz[/quote]

rockin' the shades right now I see :cool:

[quote name='BlueLobstah']I don't really remember honestly. The joke I believe was between a Canadian friend of mine where his "er"'s were spoken as "ah's". Something about Lobsters combined with the rare "blue" ones became BlueLobstah. I use scurker more or less these days as a newer username (back from my SCURKing days, aka. Sim City Urban Renewal Kit).[/quote]

wonder if thats where all some offensive words/discreptencies came from...

give it a second and it'll click.
come on now..I'm not gunna actually post it, think about it!

bread's done
Back